Do you guys really like capeshit and other things designed for 14 year olds? Is it just a meme?

Do you guys really like capeshit and other things designed for 14 year olds? Is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYf6av21x5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same reason why when you are on a jet liner and you drop something on the ground of the cabin it doesn't fly to the back of the plane, but drops straight down relative to your view

Explain

>mfw I jump and the earth forgets to spin underneath me

New Mexico is a big ass state

Are you retarded?

If you go up in a tree and jump down the earth doesn't spin beneath you while you are in the air.

Same thing occurs when you jump 23 miles in the air.

You still carry the earth's momentum of it's spin.

It is not an actual representation of the board, it's tourists from other sites. Any actual fa/tv/irgin filtered that shit ages ago

The floor isn't 23 miles under you

Why is someone trying to force flat earth meme

I liked some of it, gotg and antman for instance but deadpool killed it for me, doubt I'll watch another capeshit flick

OP is upset about being a beta virgin

Because it's funny

yeah, but at the rate in which the airplane is moving, by OP's logic it should land a few feet behind you

Gravity doesn't stop working at 23 miles retard

All this flat earth bullshit is a false flag meant to distract from the real issue, which is the earth being hollow.

nor does Centripetal force

I believe that the universe is like a computer program. Laws of physics are all coded, black holes are erasers/trash bins ie.

>tfw we are just some shitty experiments of ayyliiums

not really, but there is a bizarro earth which we can never see from here because the sun is always between us

There wouldn't be 200 replies to every pointless capeshit thread if not for it being loved by the majority of this board. I personally not interested.

Bump

Synchronous orbit, senpai.

Google "Inertial Frame of Reference"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYf6av21x5c

Reminder the recent spike in flat earth is a CIA psyop.

I'm not even kidding but these flat earthers are really getting to me, I think they might be right. Next question we have to ask is WHY they hide the truth from us? What do they have to gain by lying to us telling us that the earth is round

This is completely plausible. Not memeing.

Huh, really makes you think

Please explain, sounds really interesting.

The truth is often rooted in jest. But the flat earth nonsense really is a big, probably CIA, flaseflag to see how many people they could brainwash through this site.

>Site
Flat Earth bullshit predates the internet.

It's very useful to make every conspiratards look like wackos

Yes but it's been fairly debunked and denounced so any revival into that idea is... outlandish and random. If you say something enough people really do start to believe it.

Only only very recently and very suddenly got big though.

Not really. The kind of stupid cunts that buy into it still exist, they just have greater access to each other. Debunking literally means nothing to them.
No, it's the same size as ever. People are just suddenly noticing or posting it more here. Probably due to the shift in Sup Forums culture to RP as Right Wing Christians.

Don't believe this CIA shill.

because it's the most accessible and aimed at the lowest common denominator. It's the movie version of playing CoD or fifa to relax

it does actually, you just don't notice it

you do NOT keep circular motion, only straight line motion.

I really don't know much of this but wouldn't gravity keep pulling you with the earth spin so you'd fall kind of diagonal?

This guy knows what's up.