Why cant people abandon their inferior subhuman languages and adopt the superior language which is English ?

why cant people abandon their inferior subhuman languages and adopt the superior language which is English ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>english
>superior

Yeah except it is.
What do you have to offer?

it is though you stupid faggot

Español>inglés

Go back to mexico.

Not even mexican

No one cares spic

do not speak that filthy language around here

Won't deny my spicness

¿Por qué no?

Literally no one that doesn't speak Spanish as a primary language prefers it over any other. People would rather adopt Ebonics as a global language than Español.

Well, my first language is french, and english is my second. English is a useful language to know since it is the language of commerce and is known in most of the Americas and a large part of Europe. But french is still my language and I honestly I have pride in it. Also swearing in french is great.

thats fine as long as you can speak it

Native English speaker here. It's pretty shit but could be worse.

You're wrong and you know it.

just replace the word "french" with "portuguese" and you have my exact situation

German is pretty good too. But there are certainly some ooga booga languages out there. Like Tagalog.

unfortunately english is becoming a secondary thanks to the liberal schools

when jose and jesus need translators because it is offensive to learn the language you are being a parasite toward, is when there are some serious problems

We don't fancy spaniards in our side of the iberian peninsula friendo

Thing is, OP is saying we should abandon our native language because they are "subhuman". My issue with that is that english is not even the predominant first language known in the world. I believe mandarin is. English just seems the most important on these sites because most of the people on this are from the USA.

English is a fucked up homunculus of German, French, Gaelic, and Latin. This makes it good for poetry, because there's three or four words for any concept, but it makes it hard to learn and hard to standardize, because there's five different sets of rules governing different regions of spelling and grammar.

It's not superior, it just happens to be the language the British Empire spread everywhere. It all comes back to the Norman Conquest of England.

English isn't hard to learn though i could speak it and understand it when i was 12 and most of that came from watching movies and tv shows

>hurr durr I was born speaking a language hence I'm superior
>pronounciation to be learned by heart/guessed
>fucked up accents
>barely aby rung to it unless youre irish/scottish
>well stay delusional
>enjoy your long vovels for singing

OP, foreigners know your language better than some us citizen do
>your you're
>there they're their
>than then

Good to know I'm not alone at thinking this way :)

my dream is to one day go to the united states on vacation and spend my whole stay there talking shit without anyone realizing

unless you can ditch your accent 100%, that feat is impossible. we notice accents immediately and almost always mention it within the first 20 minutes of meeting someone. in general, we ask what country theyre from and then we'll ask you to say "x" in your native language like a performing monkey or something.

Native English, Russian as a second language after marrying a Russian.

When talking with the wife sometimes Ill use Russian over English because it is more efficient, has more meaning in a shorter sentence due to cases etc. I use English in the same way in certain situations. If you only know English fluently its hard to imagine how one language can be better than another. My mind litch switches depending on what is better to use in any given situation.

English is popular because it is easy to learn IMO.

French and Italian > Romanian > Portuguese > Catalan > Spanish.

Prove me wrong

See, I can somewhat understand. I live in a Canadian city that's mostly english with a french suburb area. I can talk shit and most people downtown won't know what I talking about :)

>Born speaking a language
>Born speaking
Wew lad

English is a basterdized clusterfuck of French, Latin, and Greek. It's a shit language.
English, despite being classifird as Germanic, is only 22% Germanic. What a shame.
If English were cleansed of all these loanwords and became a more pure language like Icelandic then it'd be top tier.

English is absolutely more inferior to those derivating from latin.

Are you going by closest to latin?
It seems like you're going for closest to latin
3rd place masterrace reporting in

Да

No, furthest away from Beaner speech.

Depending how early you learn english as a second language, you can have no, to minimal accent. Other than a few key sayings that I translate literally from french to english (ex: close the lights, open the lights) most people think I'm english until they learn my name.

not that user but whats your goal here? was there a goal here beyond "im rite ur wrong kek"? don't you think there should've been?

Actually English is a mongrel language.
If you were going to pick a language to be superior, you might as well pick Brazilian Portuguese. It's just as fucked up, but in different ways, but at least it sounds beautiful.

Brazilian Portugeezy: 1
English: 0

Having worked in restaurants next to popular tourist spots i can tell you that generally spanish tourists are more the most obnoxious ones

California … Arizona … Tejas … Colorado …Nevada. Estamos en México.

>Most people think I'm English
...in France, Canada, or America?

Kuusi palaa

In order for this to be anything but bait, you'll have to define what "superior" means in the context of language. Perhaps actually using the language is a bit of a challenge for you though.

>Español
It's called Castilian you fucking idiot.

El comal nos dice tiznados.

, , ?

>brazilian portuguese
>beautiful

>German
Frisian, you mean.

your language is a bastardization of castellano. dont fucking brag about that abomination. you took a beautiful language and literally raped it in the ass.

Yeah, French is lovely. Hearing any girl speak French makes me want to put a baby in her immediately.

Strangely, hearing men speak it makes me want to punch them. Not sure why, but, there it is.

Collons, i què fas despert a aquestes hores? XD

In his blind rage replying to this bait he said something completely retarded. Was just pointing that out. There a point to your comment fag?

I speak both fairly well, but i think mine is a bit more beatifull, like it's great for poetry and shit.
Plus there's no language as smug as the particular dialect i speak and i fucking love it.

Plus there's no objective way to determine one language as the best one.

Its called Castilian in Spain, faguette. Its called MEXICAN in Mexico and the two are NOT the same.

This

Castellano is not Burritospeaking

my point is to get you to have a goal every time you open your fucking mouth. the one you just used wasn't worth the effort it took to express it.

next time, think about what you're trying to accomplish before you waste everyones time starting an exchange that literally has no purpose.

Different user here, needed to tell you you're retarded.
When people say "spanish" they mean the spanish language, which is castillian.
Mexicans don't speak mexican, they speak a derranged and retarded version of castillian.

Castellano porteño ftw.

Why don't you, rather than insulting, explain that to me?

dude go take a break or something

>not realizing it has long been commonly regarded in western civilization as the most romantic, sexiest language

>castellano
>beautiful
You're confusing that shit language with Italian.

Are we talking about the same brazilian portuguese?
>cade br kkkkkkkkkk huehuehuehue

Canada, though I do interact a lot with people from the US (Americans is not the right term btw, though the most used term) and they don't know unless I tell them. And this from voice chatting with them, not just written convos.
Meh, I find no attraction to french girls. At least not with the accent from were I'm from. France french girls though... But will admit I feel like punching Parisian France french guys, but its because their accent makes the sound like they are trying to be superior.

Ola k ase

>Mexicans speak their own version of Castilian
Meaning they CREATED their own language, unique to their country, and somehow that's NOT named after the country it was created in?

What do you call it then, Castellano-Mas-O-Menos? Go fuck yourself.

It's time for you to get your head out of El Siglo de Oro. The language as been español for a couple of centuries now. The Catalonians have more of a ceceo these days than do the Madrilenians.

Are you asking "where are the whores?" Because I'm pretty sure the two you're with are dressed like a couple of... whor... oh your sist... and your mother, how nice to meet you, both, yes, very nice...

Because they aren't even smart enough to own one of these

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

There is no one single language called Spanish.
There are many languages that originated in Spain. The one most commonly spoken is Castilian (Castellano) which is what most of Latin America speaks.

When you say "Spanish language" you must specify which one of the many Spanish languages you are referring to. There's Catalan, Basque, Extramaduran, Castellano, Leonese, etc.
There are many Spanish languages.

Well, I don't remember this.
Muitooossss filhooooooos hahahaa

A dialect isn't a language, you retard.
A mexican will be able to comunicate properly in spain and anywhere else in the hispanosphere, and viceversa

Pegate un tiro y rajá de mi país.

and they are all dreadful

So it took you 12 years to learn?

Having lived in both countries, I can safely say that you have the wrong end of the stick here, chico. It's Mexico that still calls Spanish "castellano". In Spain it's called "la lengua española". Go see www.rae.es

>Americans not the right term for people from United States of America
...what?

"people from the U(nited) S(tates of America)" = "Americans".

This board is only for 18+

Yes they are. I'm glad I learned French and Italian instead. Much more beautiful.

I didn't start learning it the second i was born you fucking idiot

No, when Spain was born an official language was chosen as the spanish language and it was castillian, so fuck off.

I always wanted to learn german actually sounds like a really cool language french sounds awesome aswell

When Castilian was born there was no Spain, it was called the Kingdom of Castille. Hence the language being callled Castilian.

Everyone in the New World is American.

Technically, is right, US citizens are that, US citizens, "american" originally means "from the american continent".
It's just that we don't have any good gentile adjectives to replace it with so we just kinda... stole it.

ahahhahahaha too kek

Wow, incredible job refuting something i didn't say, faggot.

Same, French as a second language is useful. If nothing else it's helped me pick up women more than a couple of times.

Did you even read what user posted?
he said that when Spain was formed castillian was chosen as the oficial language not that the name originated from that

Its not even a fucking dialect, you unlearned faguette. Mexicans have a hard time switching between mexican and castellano, and most of them don't even understand the vosotros tense.

Sac de merde.

Para que sepas.

>oui oui le fromage avec le baguette tres mignon
I think i have potential in french, tell me i have potential in french

That's because they're retarded, not because it's a different language.

Faguette.

The Spanish Mexicans speak is an offshoot of 15th century Don Quixote jibberjabber. I went to Spain w my 2 friends from mex, and the Spanish kept getting insulted, bc they thought my friends were mockig them with like a sing-songy, cartoonish, yeee olden timey caricature of their language, like if you went to England and started doing a hilariously goofy attempt at Shakespearean English to everyone you met. Eventually people would tell you to knock it off. After explaining, the Spanish restraunteurs were utterly bewildered that an entire continent on the other side of the world speaks without the benefit of the last 500 years of refinements to their language, &, they just stared at my friends like they were carnival spectacles. I enjoyed it immensely.

Good god, stop with that shit. You're as bad as the "achhhhtually, we're a republic not a democracy" type of faggots. 100% of people out there know exactly what someone means when they say American, and it isn't "citizen of north or south america." Stop it you silly fuck.

>gentile
Ese no quiere decir 'gentilicio'. Quiere decir 'no judío'.

All spanish forums are fucked with burritospeaking, raping dry castellano. There are a lot of sites calling NO LATINO because can not write two words without make us cry. Ola k ase.