I illegally downloaded it

How and why?
>inb4 they'd only have spent it on drugs

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/57064866

this was my thread

I fucked a girl on my little brothers bed while faded out of my mind

Loveless
>stole one of thos crocodile hunter hats from a sleeping man on mcdonalds

You fucking asshole, I'd kick your ass into the next year if you ever shit in my toilet's tank.

with throbbing gristle as your favorite album im shocked this is the worst youve ever done.

i think the worst thing ive done was give my brother acid at a concert, and when he got too annoying i ditched him, and he ended up having a mental collapse and was placed in a psychiatric ward for a week or so. to be fair he was with my best friend, and the acid was fine.

also, being a pathelogical liar; i used to confide in friends that my father had sexually abused me when in fact he never has. all for attention when i was younger

Couldn't get it up, and said she was ugly

>I was that homeless man. The money was counterfeit.

Did they find the shit and realise it was you?

oh yeah pic related is my album

This kid bullied me pretty viciously in middle school, so I went to the office and told them that people were saying he brought a knife to school that day. They searched his backpack, found the knife, and expelled him.

Truth be told, I didn't hear anyone talking about him bringing a knife to school, because I put the knife in his backpack without him or anyone else knowing, then shortly after went to tell the office that he had a knife.

i never got caught but i'm sure someone found out since shitting in toilet tanks expels the shit back into the bowl lol

soz....

don't mind me just waiting for someone to post Pinkerton

Brutal. How's the kid doing these days?

Hell if I know desu. I moved halfway across the country after middle school, and now I'm about to graduate college, so it was so long ago and so far away that I honestly couldn't tell ya. The city was a gang-infested shithole though so it would be absolutely no surprise to me if he fell into that lifestyle

Stole wallet from drunk chad during concert, i regret nothing

Pissed in my sister's trashcan because she pissed me off.

I removed the plastic bag with the piss later but i guess it counts

Similar story mine probably is not as bad but as a freshman in high school I was walking home and a car with seniors pulled up next to me they started whippping snow balls at me. I knew that the main guy doing it was known for selling pain killers. I took the next day off looked him up in the student directory and called his house and his mom answered and I told her that her son is selling pain killers to kids and hung up.

But the worse thing is I broke into the art dept at my college drunk and splashed buckets of paint all over everyone's final projects I emptied every paint bucket I came across. I spent the next few weeks paranoid as fuck worried I would be caught on surveillance but nothing happened.

>favorite album
Loveless or SAW II

wow, the second one is way worse. Snitching to that guys mother is really not the worst thing you could've done, it might've helped him in the long run, and if not it's easily deflected.

>a whole litany of crimes. Breaking into cars, discharging a weapon from a vehicle (while hunting), stole supplies from work, shoplifting for over 10 years, driving while intoxicated on numerous occasions (currently clean and sober for a year and a half), swapped license plates, etc.

Taunted and beat the shit of a gay kid for years. This was 1980s Greece. I was indoctrinated by the church. I'm sorry.

stole weed from a close friend on multiple occasions

i bet op spent it on a g of weed anyways

I made out with my cousin when we were 12

I used to shoplift for a while as a middle schooler until the one time I got caught. I never expected it to happen so I just stuttered and went along with whatever the shopkeeper told me, but when she mentioned that she had called cops I realized I'm actually fucked. while waiting for them to arrive she started asking questions, so I just made up my address and told them my friend's name. after a while I realized that there's actually no point in staying inside and simply ran out lol. never got any consequences and nobody ever found out so I was lucky. otherwise I was a good kid, really regret that one episode of my life though

no sympathy. shame on you for tarnishing Scott Walker's name

hard to chose to worst. but I definitely regret never telling my dad that my mom was cheating on him, and also I've robbed people at knife point for cigarette money.
so... Probably that stuff is worse

I cheated on my wife with her sister back when we first started dating and I've never told her.

I was once party to spoon crime wherein my lads and I threw ever increasing amounts of plastic spoons at a large bald man's bald head rather than into the air as encouraged during a showing of The Room at the theatre and he left in frustration with our antics.

i had sex with my best friends girlfriend and i also bullied a girl with cancer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U

>punch a cop while he was asleep

You know, I get socially ostracized for being an asshole because I'm verbally mean to people on the reg, but you lads make me look like a fucking angel

Some fat chick kept nagging me about my music taste saying it was shit when i was 15, so i agreed with some dudes to bully her, but she killed herself because apparently a lot of people got on that rollercoaster.

To be fair, my music taste was fucking shit, and so was hers

kys

ITT: actual scum

underrated post

>actually finding a tired joke funny

Left my bird unconscious from a fit while I nipped in the bathroom to dig smack

This was from age 5-10. Stop acting like you know what it was like.

It's not a joke, scum.

If he really did viciously bully you then I honestly can't find this bad

I'm broke af right now, considering some risk free, low key, crime. Any advice?

It's been awhile since I've heard DGM Copyright rampage jokes, so it made me chuckle.

i really am pretty shitty

I hope you are doing better, as in you are no longer robbing people for cigarette monies.

Shame on you for taking it up the ass.

fucked some chick i didn't actually like to try and have her get over me.

worst in that it was the worst way i've gone about doing anything.

what did the second half of that sentence mean

copied off someone's work in a spelling test in first grade (the word was "which", in case you were wondering)

i stole a guys cell phone from a bathroom, lied about it, and got caught. it was a bad era.

Holy shit good pick

Back in middle school I sucker punched a kid so hard he had a partial seizure

bought heroin from a 16 year old

punched boyfriend in the face bit him breaking the skin and scratched him pulled his hair out and told him what a shitty person he was for hours on end

I stole pencils from my english teacher in 3rd grade when I forgot my own

best taste on the board