What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

Had a pretty bad one last night

>was in a tall building
>was following my brother up a massive flight of spiraling stairs
>the higher we get, the shakier and more destoyed they became
>sooner or later there's only rope bridges and rope ladders, getting closer to the top
>final stretch is a vertical wall with tiny holes to climb up using your fingers
>wall was swaying in the wind
>lost grip
>woke up

the ones where I feel physical pain are never fun

I can't decide.

I get sleep paralysis a lot. Before I learned to control it I would have a reoccuring dream only when I slept facing the wall that someone would come in my room and drag me out of my bad. I never saw who or what it was. I still to thid day cannot wall asleep facing the wall.

here's one i had somewhere between a year to two or three years ago

>wake up
>in inflatable tent
>why are inflatable tents a thing?
>on top of a bunch of pool floats, stacked up high enough to kill me if i fall
>wind is blowing
>trying not to move so the floats don't tip over
>about midway down, they're fucking up
>thing topples
>go falling to ground
>don't wake up when i hit the ground
>hurts like hell
>lay there for a while until I wake up

When i was younger i feared Gollum from lord of the rings. so i used to have nightmares constantly involving the little fucker. but the worst one i have had involved me getting my throat ripped out by him waking up to only be in another nightmare where he and i battled to the death.

that i was gonna die, trampled by a truck. i survived in the dream. aswell released OMFG IM ALIVE WTF IS IT BEING ALIVE.
when i woke up i was all crazy

No nightmare will ever hold a candle to night terrors. It's more like pure, unadulterated dread than the coherent situations you get in nightmares.

if anyone is interested in reading about one of my nightmares will be happy to share

This. Some of the worst experiences I've ever had were during night terrors.

2 years ago had a dream 3 days before Christmas. Friend of ex I had in college called me telling me my ex had died from drug overdose. I was pissed in the dream said she played with fire and got burned and that I didn't feel sorry for her.
Fast forward to Christmas day. Get a message on Facebook from ex's friend. She said Lilly's dead. Call me. Called her. Come to find out she had died from a heroin overdose after she had relapsed after 2 years of being clean. I wished I had called her. Maybe I could have stopped if I had swallowed my pride and bitterness. That's a nightmare. When you can't take your dead friends names out of your phone. That's fucking nightmare I don't get to wake up from. Ever.

if i have a nightmare and still see the thing for a few minutes next to me after i wake up, does that count as a night terror? was a group of pitch black ghost things that were hell bent on killing me

that there was this faggot and his name was OP

No, not the same guy, but I had to go to the doctor because I almost killed myself during a night terror episode. U don't see anything, you feel it.

Speaking generally, you'd probably know the difference. Also, you're not supposed to be able to remember them at all, but some people do.

This. Very few tangible ideas, just fear

I had an strange one before, though I think I had it twice, once two years ago and once like 6 years ago.
I started dreaming of numbers.
Like not just any numbers, strange and distorted numbers. High..really high ones in the trillions I think. Anyways numbers don't even seem fucking scary now but for some reason I had the worst feeling good of absolute dread and hopelessness while in the nightmare. The first time I woke up crying and terrified but the second time I woke up really fucking scared and glad I got outta there. To this day I can't properly explain what I experienced.
Only thing I knew was that it had to do with creepy numbers.

Many nights I find myself dreaming about being shot, stabbed, or in some horrible or extremely frightening scenario/location. I wake up with a gasp but I'm so lethargic I can't get up from it, and I know consciously I am about to fall back asleep and experience it again, without any ability to stop it.

It's horrible, but by the time morning comes I've just about forgot about it.

the group of things was moving closer to me when i looked at them. was freaked out for an hour or so

Yes

I had a dream once that felt like I was living my daily routine for two weeks. Spooped me up a bit.

>standing around in driveway of some ghetto house in some ghetto
>turns out im standing next to theo huxtable
>see car roll up
>niggers inside car
>hear a crackling sound
>ohfuck.gif
>look around everyone seems okay
>theo runs to me
>"user! Oh shit, are you ok!?"
>"Yeah i'm ok..."
>I lift up my shirt and see dark red .45ACP sized hole just underneath my left ribcage
>"huh, just a flesh wound, I think"
>for some goddamned reason i think to press down around the bullet hole
>blood starts to ooze out of my injury
>suddenly more people show up and i'm lying on my back still bleeding
>mfw im at bill cosbys house

Spoopy, but not the same thing. Night terrors can actually scar u for life.

recently had a dream where my younger brother was being hunted by a bear. it grabbed him and tore his eyes out from behind when he tried to run. fucked me up for like 2 days.

was it

>696969696969696969966969699669966996969669696996969696420xXBLAZEXx4206969696969696969696969

?

When I was younger I would have the same nightmare every friday the 13th. It was basically a shitty version of hansel and gretel meets hocus pocus. My family drives into the woods, spoopy cabin with three witches gathered around a cauldron. Somehow I get separated from my family and get harassed by the witches for a while until I wake up. The odd part is it was basically the same dream every time and it only happened on friday the 13th, so it wasnt even a regular occurrence.

>gag

Being alive

That Trump won the Presidency and put all the Muslims in camps

>yfw it's happening

uhh When I was a kid I had a dream that a clown with an ax was chasing me around a wooden playground and it was spooky it was rainy but not grey like fucking orange grey. also I had a dream where I was in new York and I had to walk across shit in the air to the skyscrapers and I fell. More recently l had a weird ass spooky dream. Everything seemed off and I would do stuff and keep "glitching" like replaying stuff or jumping ahead of an action or looping and shit around me would glitch was weird.

My ex.

>not enjoying 9gag like a decent human being

I wish.
I'd be laughing like a maniac instead if feeling like shit

>There we were, just walking down the hall
>See door, what do?
>openthedoor.jpg
>getonthefloor.gif
>walkedthedinosaur.jpg
>boom, boom, ackalackalacka boom

sleepyshadow town

that's a dream not a nightmare