Sup Forums I am in a predicament, I have no one else to turn to

Sup Forums I am in a predicament, I have no one else to turn to.
>be me get involved with girl who's boyfriend is in a mental hospital
>I'm in it for a new relationship and to help build her confidence
>Try to get her to end it with him
>he is 6'4 320 and can kill anyone at a whim and is unstable, he is a manic bipolar with a history of theft and anger problems
>She refuses to break up afraid to break up
>fast forward 3 months
>She starts hating him more and more but no break up
>One day says to me user I like you a lot and I have always had a crush on you
>oshit.jpeg
>Confess to her and she asks me to break up with him with her
>says ok
>Fast forward a month still no break up
>says she is in love with him
>says she can't break up
>feelsbadman.png
>Start ignoring her and seeing her
>She texts me for 3 more weeks
>Ignore her to no end
>shows up to my house
>avoided her hard
>Fast forward to today
>Her parents bought me mad gifts and want me to come over christmas eve
>they will both be there
What do I do Sup Forums. Pic not related

Cuck the boyfriend and fuck her right in front of the family on the dinner table.

Do it, fuck her. Weigh options from there.
Make sure you tell people where you are going and with who in case it goes south. Have QUALITY multitools and tracking chips on you and your car, in case of bullshit. Cont

checked and no trap I need advice

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. There.

Only insane people get together willingly with other insane people. She knows what she got herself into. She is fucking as insane as him. She may not show it, but she is hella fucking crazy.

And plus she's a slut. She just loves his dick.

Also, make it seem like it's been shitty for you too and make it seem like you missed her alot, to stroke her ego.

Crazy is best fuck

>holy trips of truth

Crazy is also worst death.

Those trips are wasted on your small minded post.

Sup Forumsro some of the shit she has told me she has done turns me the fuck on and she knew it

See

That's probably a better idea. GTFO

If I do this, I have a higher chance of getting laid, right?

Fuck her, but tell friends:
>If you don't see me for 3 days, file a missing persons case as i could still be alive

Which also puts even more emphasis on the fact that she's a slut. The only way you will possibly get with her, ever, in your entire life, is if she cheats on her boyfriend. She's not willing to get rid of her boyfriend's dick, but she may be willing to cheat on him to get with you. Just know that once you go down that path, there is no coming back up. You will be hunted and probably killed just because you were too fucking horny at one point in your life.

Wtf kind of question is this? Or do you regularly stroke her ego? If you do, then she has gotten you to do this, which means she is a master manipulator and you will die, or lose something vital.

Nah Sup Forumsro I got away, a quick fuck to ruin her life would be nice tho

quit being a beta bitch

fuck her brains out with santa

Go to the mental hospital, make sure the guy is somewhere where he isn't hurting anyone, and tell him yourself. Then go have Christmas dinner with the family and fuck her in the ass.

He is out of the hospital

Get some form of self protection, like pepper spray, a taser, or even a gun.

not a real slavsquat

Alternatively, you could invite them over.
If she's up to something, you can plan ahead.
If she's not, you could look like a nice, benevolent guy, which would make you look better than fuckhead over there. But after that, you must remember to hire someone to tie up that loose end.

honestly thought this was me

And by that mean the other guy.

The funny thing is she has said to me countless times, why can't he be like you?
Thankfully someone else is in a similar situation

Gay

Talking about the pic, this is like autism for sexually active people. Video games are great and sex is great but that doesn't mean you sit naked and play games like that. Like that pic of the guy and girl naked sitting within each other playing games on opposite sides, that's not even comfortable. There's no point unless you're having sex. "user, lemme sit naked on the back of your chair while I watch you play Skyrim"

something similar happened to me ..she is a afraid and has been conditioned by him. it's going to take a while and a bit of work to get her out of that but once you do she will be yours forever.

The fact the the parents are buying you gifts and inviting you over is very familar to me. this also happened with my girls family. they desperately want her to be free of the this crazy dude so they will fawn over the first good option that shows interest. having her family on side will be a big boost.

good luck user! i hope she is hot :D ..keep in mind that she may be a bit damaged so be be prepared for some hard work even after you have her,. you need to consider if she is the girl you really want.

Did you ask what he had that you didn't? Besides a horse cock? Did he momentarily stop being a faggot to get real insightful or romantic or thought provoking? If you didn't ask then you're flying blind as to how to find out why she likes those things and Incorporate them into your execution of actions.

>66
>777

Listen to the digits OP

>skyrim
Why do pretty women always play basic games?

weird

She said he had a little dick and no intelligence, the sex was horrible. I have an above average cock and above average intelligence and she knows that.

Beat the fuck outta the guy if starts to go crazy on you. Bring brass knuckles or something

Drug her boy, chain him to a radiator, and repeatedly fuck his ass as a sign of male dominance, then you can have them both. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Western spy

STAY THE FUCK AWAY!
I am dead fucking serious.
I was in a situation much the same as you.
Least you wanna get your heart ripped out and force fed to you.
Don't do it man.
It may seem there is no reason not to but trust me there is.
Your gonna do it anyway.......
You wont listen.