I'm 6'4" and my girlfriend is 5'3", literally no way to fit without causing her pain

I'm 6'4" and my girlfriend is 5'3", literally no way to fit without causing her pain.
How can i make her looser without excessive pain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tWBry3jBX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related?

toys

You can't, it's the curse of having a big dick.

Which is a phenomenon to comfort those of us with very average penasia.

not related
my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=9tWBry3jBX8

Buy her a new vagina

I dont see the point of including height unless you meant your cock is 6'4" long

Lots of foreplay and lots of lube. My ex was multi orgasmic, so I'd usually get her off once or twice before putting it in. Current woman gets off on sucking dick, so I let her do that for 20 minutes then lube us both up.

Learn to use your tongue.
No, you don't know how to use it already.

>being this retarded

I can feel her cervix 3" in

>pain
Vaginas are meant to be stretched out, they can accommodate child birth, tell her to quit complaining.

She needs to get a toy and masturbate more. My fiance had the same problem, now she takes it like a champ. Her OBGYN doc suggested the dildo.

Kill her. In the short while before rigor sets in she'll be very, very relaxed.

Start legs first.
One leg in her pussy and one in her ass.
Eventually the middle will rip open at this point and if you are flexible you can curl yourself into a ball and fit into her midsection...give yourself fellatio while your at it, just for me ;)

Scuse me?

Cut off part of your dick

Your girl is a dude.

height correlates to big dick? I dont think so

There are sets of multiple toys that increase in size and are meant for the user to graduate from one size to the next at their own pace. My fiancée got that on her gynecologists recommendation. For the most part it worked. Only problem was waiting about three months before she was ready

i know a guy who is 6'6'' and im 6'3''. my dick is 4'' larger. Height has nothing to do with it .get a chubby grill. my gf is 5'4'' and i can fit all 7'' in her no problem

Yeah, sure OP. Some of the best fucks I ever had have been really petite girls, and I'm the same height as you. I can make them saw ouch but I need to have the right angle, and it's rare. Most take the my whole meat pole and don't flinch one bit.

How big are you?

>waiting
Thats what the mouth is for in the meantime

you only stick your penis in, not your entire body. maybe thats the problem

i have never once needed lubrication.
I dont understand, are your girls really just not getting wet enough?

dubs it's his little sister

>mentions height of two people
>begins talking about being unable to fit dick in gf

Please explain the relation

my sides

There's just no argument against that.
+1!

this

roll

Hes just saying that his dick is 6 feet and his gf's dick is 5 feet.. no wonder it wont fit inside without excessive pain

Lol I meant waiting for actual good sex, as opposed to "its been 15 minutes, my jaw is gonna fall off" BJ's

Foreplay. The vagina can accommodate up to like 9-10". Try actually stimulating her for 30 minutes before hand faggot.

>mentions OP posting about posting height
>mentions OP posting about fitting dick in gf
>didn't read where OP didn't talk about his dick
tfw OP want's to wear gf's skin

"it puts the lotion in the basket..."

ah ok

strange, im 6'3", my gf is 5'3", my dick fits in here really well, sometimes I feel nothing when she gets too wet

fuck, didn't realise that.
see kids, that's why you don't make assumptions without all the data.

Lol who cares if her jabberjaw is aching, your nut being busted is top priority.

Rasing the BS flag on OP....

the smaller the cunt the bigger the bitch

Well yeah, you gotta tell her to stop fisting herself to death when your not around

Let a real man warm her up for you. Then she won't feel so much pain when the jotun invade her sanctuary.

I guess he does not need to, if you are tall, you have a big dick, if you are a manlet, should become a sissy and feed the real men

>Porking a fatty.
Just kys already you fucking failure.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you mean your frame is too big to comfortably fit between her hips like the sloot in the pic? She needs to get more flexible or try a different position.
But if you mean you're too big and she can't take the dick then you need to loosen that shit up, there's no other way. Then once she gets a taste for it, then she'll be getting fisted and sticking giant shit up there all the time and you'll never be able to even touch the sides once she's done, so enjoy.

OP, are you sure she is really wet, when my gf is dripping wet, I really could fist her, our size gap is about the same

Send her to any Pro Basketball team's locker room, and when she comes out she will be thoroughly stretched out for you.

Dick size is loosely related to torso size, that's why midgets have normal sized dicks.