ITT things you're sure only you do

ITT things you're sure only you do.

>I paid for mIRC.

Wipe standing up

i do that also, so you lose

I set my alarm a few hours early in the morning and thats when i do my homework. I dont like doin hw at night idk why. Unifag btw

Well you just ruined wiping for me

wtf nigga why

Being a boy and fucking a male friends father and listening that friend's family issues between his mother and father trying not to laugh

When I get home from work I masturbate and cum on myself to give me a reason to shower

KHALED MARDEM BIN LADEN

same except the shower part

Ian Gallagher?

i shove entire dildos up my butt and go to work with them inside me, then push them out when i get home and lick them and put them in my other hole

probably going to get infected
definitely dgaf

Pics or gtfo

Your dickhole? How do you get a dildo in your dickhole? Have you been at this for like a really long time and just stretched it out?

well shit, thanks for subsidising my pirating it from ages 12 up
good to know allu ackbar got at least some cash for the thing

kek. Click on his nose!

Vacuum my head after getting a (buzz) haircut.

>probably going to get infected
its usually a good idea to give them a clean after the butthole, yeah. can cause some problems.

Use a Flowbee and you can do both at once!

Please, grade schoolers have been doing their hw at the breakfast table.

I listen to Taylor Swift unironically because I actually enjoy the way she sings.

I'm a heterosexual male. Beat me faggots

I haven't before, but I might try it...does it get rid of all those tiny annoying fucking bits of hair?

I eat pure butter, sometimes whole sticks on a hotdog bun, or melted and drink it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit

>on a scale of 1 to 10 how slippery would you say you are on a day to day basis

how old are you ?

7/10

34. Why?

Type 1 or 2 diabetes?

amazing you survived that long

Neither. Just high cholesterol

If you have the hose extension and literally form a "seal" between it and your head and just go over every part of hair on your head, yes.

I've been doing it for like 20 years

Sometimes on mmos or anywhere with a chatroom with just myself in it, I'll talk about killing myself just to see if any devs are watching

>just

I only weigh weigh about 290 lbs, and I'm about 5'5, so it's not to bad, right?

kek. Die early faggot

Nice bait

Why?

>browse Sup Forums but not attracted to teens

Femanon here...

eh...... when I have the house to myself I like to shit myself while I masturbate... makes me feel dirty

younger than teens are pretty illegal

well, you're right. that's pretty fucking dirty.

do you shower afterwards or what? how the fuck do you get your clothes clean?

tits or gtfo.

it is lol wtf Where do you live???

Are you autistic?

Yeah I shower. I just put the clothes in hot water in the tub till it all disolves and goes down the drain... the big chunks go down the toilet
no u

Tits with timestamp or kys slut you know the rules

Seneca south Carolina

Yes asperges

do you even know how this works? are you the guy that eats butter?

How do you get past the [Exit] button? I just uninstall and reinstall.

genuinely vomited in my mouth a little reading that

I like a dirty girl but that is fucking disgusting

>South Carolina
>Seneca
That explains it

same but its in the morning for me

What the actual fuck? She said she was a femanon for pure attention

youre such a newfag it's unbelievable. unbearable. this place is ruined.

Nah im the one that asked him what type of diabetes he has. And if you think femanons are supposed to be treated any better than the other retards here go back to tumblr faggot

who cares if it is true or not? he/she is not asking for anything lol.

>legality matters

It is disgusting, but it makes me feel like a bad dirty girl, I don't LIKE the shit or anything

Are you trying to defend yourself?
youre clearly a newfag who doesn't know how any of this shit works

anyone have another board suggestion? im done with this place

if you can find a slightly less physically disgusting way to feel like a bad dirty girl I'd

like I'm fine with pissing on a girl while I make her masturbate but your shit is just unpleasant

exit is random so i just keep reopening -- i swear its just Khaled on the other side controlling it, like "im gonna fuck with THIS guy today"

>I'm a heterosexual male
No, you're really not. Not only are you lying to anonymous strangers on the Internet, but you are lying to yourself.

is this you?

dick or gtfo

I mean I did pee myself for a while but I got bored of that, and yeah I disgusts me too but when I'm horny I just can't help it

cant you just get off on being humiliated on camera or in public or abused or something normal?

fagg

No, thats i can't believe it's not butter

pol

Spotted the American

Probably a trollbaiter, noone actually likes eating butter like that. (I really hope so)

fucking gross. & how much do you weigh

I definitely can but I'm single and not into the idea of FWBs so I just masturbate
110lbs

its literally impossible to live on just butter. you'd die probably within a week.

are you single? what country do you live in?

well thats kind of acceptable. If you're fine with other kinds of humiliation and degradation thats fine
sure as hell wouldn't trust any chairs at your house though

kek, these rapists are funny

Yeah I literally said that in the post haha
hahahahahahaha don't worry I always do my business over a towel

I sometimes make a thread detailing what's wrong with my life and it 404's minutes later with 0 posts.

> I also reply to many threads and never get replies

>I always do my business over a towel
I am weirdly fascinated by this

care to do it on cam?

I regularly cum in/on many things related to my gf. Food, drink, clothing, makeup. Lots of stuff.

I eat other things butter is just my favorite food

Oh no.... definitely not... lol this is something no one will ever know about me and I don't think I can cum if I'm being watched

> I don't think I can cum if I'm being watched
so...you're down for humiliation and degredation, but only alone?
weird

Someone I go to school with does the same thing.

I mean shitting myself (if that's what you're talking about) is something i'll never do with another person

Why doesn't anyone like me?

that about exhausts all my questions user, thanks

horribly fucked up but as long as you understand that shit is a dealbreaker with even the really kinky guys you should be ok

I think youre swell

Because you're a fag.

yup I understand it is that's why I'll never tell anyone

how retarded are you