Has anyone else noticed a growing anti-Danish sentiment among Icelanders? Not only on Sup Forums but also in real life?

Has anyone else noticed a growing anti-Danish sentiment among Icelanders? Not only on Sup Forums but also in real life?

The current political landscape in Iceland is a mess, and it seems like they're treating Denmark as some sort of scapegoat.

Ive never met an icelander

I am Greek

real groovy digits there comrade

Those are just meme countries

>seems like they're treating Denmark as some sort of scapegoat
Isn't that what Färöare and Grönlanders are typically doing?

It's wrong that Denmark ever had influence over Iceland after Denmark-Norway split apart. Iceland should have either gone to Sweden or stayed with Norway. The Danes deserve to be hated, always have, always will.

Literally Ireland, I repeat, literally Ireland.

>pepe.jpg

Why do you keep posting this cringy family photo over and over again? And no, only 50% of Faroe Islanders have the same victim mentality as Icelanders.

You're just mad that half of all Icelanders descend from rape-slaves vikings stole from Ireland.

Our history and contributions to the world are much more than 1000 years of inbreeding on a rock

It's my only saved pic of Icelanders. Except for this. Also I met that family and they were extremely nice people.

>muh potato
>no mo' potato
>die
summary of Irish history

How are your "new swedes" doing?

summary of faroese history:

?

kek

S L O T S C L A S S I C

Are Icelanders really the worst parts of Scandis and the Irish with none of the benefits

>Faroe Islands
Lmao literally nobody even knows where you live

I witness it in Russia everyday. War against Denmark when?

lmao finnish education

>Studying English and Danish (or another Scandinavian language) is mandatory for students in compulsory schools[3] and also part of many secondary-level study programmes, so knowledge of the two languages is widespread

Well its pretty good speaking danish when I can go to your universities for free.
Next autumn I will cuck the shit out of you!

yes I see this every day in fact. Sad!

So 10000 years?

Good man.