dam son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNeQ1B5zpOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you sure

Lick me.

Blame the furries.

horse cocks

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE OPENLY BISEXUAL MEN IN REAL LIFE?!

>bisex
breeder get out

Yeah, what about it?

me, but i dont walk around telling everybody

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

fag

reminder that women are evil creatures that only live to leech of of men

no hetero bro

man? more like boiii

the link expired, can someone make a new one?

oi there is nothing wrong with liking tits and a lil bit uh pusi

that's okay but what they are attached to are evil

ill have sex with a girl but i wont date another girl, cant stand dealing with their shit

You just have to find a woman with the soul of a manly man

i wouldn't even do that because they're likely to charge you with rape after taking their consent away the day after you had sex with them

They don't deliver for $5 orders.

only if ur bad

ew

Cheer me up.

last time i did have sex with a girl, she thought i got her pregnant, told her dad and was freaking out and shit.

.......3 days later "i just got my period" FUCKING WHORE

Something wrong?

Fembois exist so you don't have to choose between them.

legit gross concept

true but i cant seem to find one in my area :/

and if you did get her pregnant she would have taken money from you for 18 years

>Le me: Maga Maga Maga
>Trump wins! Hurray!
>I realize I dun goofed because Pence is VP.
>Ruined my sex life
>MFW

Yo, this shit is gay.

and probably thrown in jail, she was 16(which is the legal age of consent in my state)

MAGA

Thank you for that wonderful insight to such a puzzling problem. How did you figure it out?

you cannot deny

usually if they're not 18 there's some sort of exception depending on the age comparison, like where I live you can have sex with 14-17 year olds if you're within 4 years of their age.
unless their parents find out and don't approve, then it's statutory rape and you're fucked.

You're welcome Mr. President... and thank you. It was a simply issue of stoichiometry, nothing more, oddly enough.

so wheres the discord links

I just feel shitty tonight.

same with me in my state, glad "she loved me at the time" kept trying to stop me from doing the things i enjoy doing to go see her

not wasting any more time, off with you

if she loved you she wouldn't stop you from doing what you liked to do

is my bullying you successful

hence why i left

cute boys are better

No I was playing Diablo
The original one. I am a sorceror

d2 better
dunno if its still bot hell though.

Yeah I'm gonna slam out Diablo, then Diablo II, then Diablo III

Since I haven't been able to work as much lately I've been playing older games instead of buying new ones.

Except Pokemon

tfw heros of might and magic

Heroes III was best one

There was a set of games for H3 which were campaign only, following a Barbarian who died and was unable to go to Barbarian Heaven. I might see if I can find those and give them a play later cause they were good games.

bump faggggs

pretty much.

diablo 3 was awful when i played it, is it still awful?

I always liked their mechanics better than modern ones.

Try drinking and crying? That's what I do when I feel shitty.

If you played it when it first came out, yes. It is better.

If you played it like a year or two after, what you got then what you've got now.

I don't think it compares to D2, but it's not bad.

Yeah

tbh my main, biggest gripe with the newer ones is a total lack of good skirmish maps. When I got Heroes V or VI (I can't remember which one) there was like 6 maps. 6 fucking maps.

This picture makes me angry in so many ways

the only downside is the old ones don't have mouse compatibility.

so it's better
i couldn't play past nightmare act 2 since it was so awful to try continuing, i stopped playing like a month after it came out

What, like Heroes 1 or 2?
Cause 3 does.

Yeah it was fucking disgusting on release.

I play Hardcore, it's just how I am. My Demon Hunter died to a single shitty little bat thing because I had packet loss to their servers and I could do nothing as I watched it slowly chip down my health over 30 seconds.

i heard you need the expansions though and i don't want to give blizzard any more money

hardcore was my jam in diablo 2, i still have my level 99 sorc from back in the day backed up with all my other characters on a cd somewhere

The xpac was pretty good. I don't know anything about "needing" it. I'd have a look into that and find out what it means.

something about rifts i heard, and re playability aside from doing the campaign over and over

yeah heros 1 is gud too

Yeah for post-campaign content you'd need the xpac. Should be able to see whether or not it's worth playing before you reach that point though

My only gripe with those ones is that in H2 you couldn't have all minions of one type on a hero

There were like 7 slots and 8 types of monster or something.

BULLSHIT

i've already done the campaign once and it was horrible enough to not play it more
i had to force myself to finish the campaign on normal difficulty, so what i'm getting from what you're telling me is it's still awful unless you give blizzard more money

Yeah probably

Just watch the cinematic and call it a day

might as well, really. blizzard died when activision "merged" with them

It's a good cinematic though
Blizzard needs to remake itself as a CGI short film studio or something

they really should, it would suit them better than making games at this point.

chu~

eww tits

What are you listening to, thread?

I'll chu you.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNeQ1B5zpOw

any more of this hottie?