alison.com/learn/science
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that feel when you will never fuck a shorststack
>why even live

I'm not letting this thread die OP

I gotchu

bump

Bumping for more feels.

my bud owns a couple of handguns an ar15 and shotgun. hes asked me multiple times when im going to get a gun myself since im a very pro gun individual. i always blow it off because of "financial issues" but in reality im scared id try to kill myself the first night nobody is home to stop me.

similar feels

I grew up thinking emotions were stupid which lead to me internalizing all of my problems which landed me in the nut house a couple times for suicidal thoughts/actions. After a while I started hearing screaming voices when I got really pissed and hated it. That caused me to learn to control my emotions to the point that I didn't feel anything. It's been 5-6 years now and I go through life bored and apathetic. Nothing interests me or excites me. I can fake it for work if I need to but it's always an act. I'm just a hollow piece of shit

It's kind of dawning on me right now that I have wasted most of my teenage years and I don't think I can really salvage what's left. I just got out of rehab for the second time in my life. I made it about 20 hours before I got a text from my ex and it made me sad so I drank 3 bottles of wine and puked all over my kitchen. I'm stuck in a therapeutic day program that takes up all of my fucking time so I can't really get a job or socialize. I have no job experience unless you count selling drugs so that's fun. My days before rehab were when I drove all my friends away from me. All my buddies who used drugs backed away from me cause I was getting into harder shit then they were into. All my buddies that didn't get high wanted to avoid their old buddy who sat around and popped pills all day. So I'm alone, which is why I'm ranting about my life on this fucking website. My mom treats me like a fucking chore instead of a child, I can't blame her, I know I put her through too much shit while I was really into drugs. I barely know my stepdad and my little brother doesn't want to talk about my feelings with me. I found out today that I'm getting shipped out to a new boarding school. I got kicked out of my old one cause, you guessed it, fucking drugs. It's coed but I'm horrified of talking to girls sober and I just got braces on a few months ago so my looks aren't too good these days. I know going back into drugs would get me into a worse spot if it didn't fucking kill me. All that would really make me happy right now is finding a girl that makes me feel whole or pills and weed. I can pretty much only find the latter of those options. I figure that with the trajectory my life is on I'm looking at being miserable and probably not making it past 25. Even if I tried to pick up the pieces, which would be a monumental task at this point, I'd still find myself older and still having no idea what I want to do with my life

continuing my rant. I have no aims or goals. I either become codependent to some girl or fall back into addiction, those are what will make me happy, nothing else has worked. I have collectively spent 1 and a half years in rehab since I turned 14, and if that doesn't make me collect my shit and get happy then I don't know what the fuck will. I don't want to kill myself, that's not what this is, but if shit doesn't pick up it would be something on the table. My dad killed himself when I was little, I would just be following in his path if I did it. It would finally be something I did that he had done, that's what he always wanted from me anyway. I'm drunk again right now so there goes the 6 days of clean time I've had since the last time I drank. I'm alone, addicted to drugs/alcohol, socially awkward, and fucking broken. I don't know what the fuck to do. Since I'm drunk now I might as well just move on to dope again, just pick up where I left off before I left for rehab. Every time I got high I would have the hope in the back of my head that I wouldn't wake up the next morning. I'd end up burning in Hell, my pops probably is down there already so that's good. I don't want any advice I just wanted to say this out loud for the first time. I hate this life, I don't know why I put up with it, probably cause I don't want my mom and brother to lose someone else from suicide. Fuck my life though Jesus Christ, I could mail in a life story to some director so they could make some sappy movie, I can't even make this shit up. Fuck me.

I'll respect your desire to not have advice solicited. All I will say is you are young and if you want a life it is far from too late.

Kek boner on Feris wheel

can anyone here make an anne frank greentext story? she is scared and seeks solace in her pussy during ww2 and cries tears of joy when touching it. ive made many threads but no one will do it

>attic
>diary
>oven
>end
oh no wait no end people find diary and spend next 60+ years fucking bawling their eyes out.

go see a therapist dude. that would help you a lot more than user.

I don't feel that I am entitled to life, so fuck it... Bump
(that doesn't mean I want to kill myself, it means that I want a life but probably will never allow myself to really have one. and I have accepted that for now.)

You've only lost when you stay down. Don't let your anger make you hate, think of what you can do that moves forward.

If what you did in the past drastically altered your life today, then what you do today will make all the more difference tomorrow.

I wish I could do more than just these words.

we have a little in common user. Thanks for sharing...

I absolutely hate talking about my problems. It's a lot easier to do it on here because it's anonymous. Besides, I'm too poor to go see a mental health person.

I'm currently at a time of my life where I don't have many friends and I have no way of meeting them. I don't go to bars, even if I would, I'd be unable to meet anyone there.

I basically only have 2 friends I see constantly, but they're both guys and chances of meeting anyone with them are extremely small. My other friends slowly stopped talking to me. Some others only talk to me when I look for them, and I barely see them. And others just stopped talking to me entirely. I don't know what to do with my life right now

I can feel that, with one caveat; The only emotion I can actually express is anger. It's been like this since a young age, and after a while I only had the ability to properly express my rage, which has become my default state of being. No matter what, I'm just angry these days.

>mfw I didn't cry at my grandma's funeral
>hardly saw her when she was in the hospital
>I let my pride overcome emotion
>I miss you grandma
>tfw I've become such an antisocial faggot that I never dare show any emotion publicly
>I have "friends"
>people are always acting nice towards me but shit talk when they think I can't hear them
>I let people steamroll over me because I don't know any better
What the fuck am I gonna do when my parents die? After highschool I dropped off the face of the Earth from everyone I knew because they just left. If I could barely contain myself at my grandmother's funeral, how will I be at my moms, or my dads?
>tfw my dad's been planing for the moment when he dies for years and has made that public with me.

Meh, I don't really have any "feels" to give. I mean I think once you accept you'll always have to put up with shit no matter if you are happy or sad you'll make up the mindset that "I might as well get used to it."

In the end it's a game of patience and how much you are willing to put up with. Steel your heart, but don't let pain consume you. Be who you are and face everyday. It's how I got through.

cropped the ifunny logo out

I absolutely hate the screaming I hear when I'm pissed and it just makes me more angry. It's probably some mild schizophrenia or some shit I'll just make worse by doing acid

I have a feeling that you are stronger than you are giving yourself credit for.

>Besides, I'm too poor to go see a mental health person
This is something that bothers me about this country. The price should be lower for something that is so valuable, everybody seems to get scarred and broken in their early years and nobody wants to help out by putting us back together. Instead of giving treatment widely we lock it away like everything else behind pay-walls, then we wonder why mentally rekt fagots go unload into public places?

>>tfw I've become such an antisocial faggot that I never dare show any emotion publicly
That is a product of our societies construction, a remnant of unacceptable behavior not properly discarded.

>Whiny baby cunts thread? Whiny baby cunts thread

nice b8 automation.

>I have anger issues but I've neglected to fix them
>it's gotten so bad that I had to get rid of any weapon type stuff in my house

leave

oh fuck you. no one asked you to come in this thread, go be faggot somewhere else.

I'd recommend not doing acid, until you get the screaming looked at, my man.
What would you do with them?

I threw them away/gave em to a goodwill

I dont know why, this just makes me sad

I've done it before and will probably do it again after Christmas. Last time I was in a mental hospital I told them about what I heard and they were only concerned if I heard them if I wasn't pissed so nothing ever happened.

jesus christ

>go be faggot somewhere else

well this thread seems perfect for being a faggot since it is full of them

we're all faggots here, its Sup Forums
don't you have a trap thread to be in

contribootin

thats a pretty good contra-boot, user

It's a lose lose people.

I'm all alone.

I've tried so much, so hard.

I went from skinny to jacked in a couple of years.

I workout all of my emotions.

I haven't been working out these past few days.

Women are intimidated by me. I hate it. I want love. I need love. I have been deprived from love all of my life and I fucking hate it. It's draining my soul. I don't care about money. I don't care about fame. I just want to be loved. Fucking help.

I've not hurt myself in a little bit as i have to see family soon, i've not visibly been as bad lately but there's just days i can't even breathe anymore, i don't even know if i want to try to continue anymore

Why don't you losers go and improve yourselves instead of making these threads

>b but but user you're on here tooo!!!!!
>but but user we need help!!!!
>but user noone understands us!!!!!
>but user i dont have any emotions!!!!!!!!!!
>bu but anoooooon, i want to kill myself!!! i'm tired of trying!!!!!

we are you in remorse

Not everyone can be improved, user.

the point of these threads is literally to cry
pls leave

Already made a thread about this but basically

>My mom is dying of cancer
>I had to sell my piano to pay for food for a week or two
>Only thing that kept my mom happy was playing for her
>Now I'm staying with an abusive, alcoholic father that doesn't care about me
>All I want is to make my mom smile again
>Life is absolutely fucking shit right now

What's your favorite vg game soundtrack?

youtube.com/watch?v=KCSDeT6dPSU&index=15&list=FLF9zTdPqgFOegI8kwXEooXA
skip to 1minute everything from there on

Original Ratchet and Clank trilogy
youtube.com/watch?v=m1pEl-p0Qf0&t=339s
so many memories

I'm in love with a girl for the first time in 5 years. We were together for a bit but we broke up cause she cheated. She still texts me every day saying she loves me and shit, but that we can't be together cause of what happened, but won't leave me alone, and I can't cut her out cause of my stupid feelings

The Oat's of Silent Hill 1-4, though 2 is solid.

All women are cheaters. Welcome to earth. Welcome to genetic coding.

If i'm so stupid, that itself implies that I'm beyond improvement, right?

no

youtu.be/pRX2rGqdhJU?t=2m1s

I would never have guessed that this thread is ylyl

How do I stop being stupid then?

You are not alone. I understand you, I need you to remember that this will not last forever. It didn't for me, and it won't for you.

Every month I feel like a little bit of my sanity is slipping, no history of mental issues in my family, hope I'm overreacting.

I can sympathize user.
I have been told (somewhat indirectly) by a female that I am intimidating.

Some of us don't know where to start, or know but can't afford to get the help we need.

Some of us may even feel that the cheapest path out is the path of buying a rope and finding a nice sturdy support.

I never cry. I have been entirely unable to express sorrow for 8-10 years now.

Physical wounds can have medication applied. They can be bandaged or stitched. Surgery can be done to repair interior wounds and take out malignancies.

Mental & emotional wounding is different. It scars and leaves permanent marks. Even with the best of help there is only so much that other people can do to help anyone else.

in what ways are you stupid

>found this browsing through Wikileaks
>text pager communications intercepted covertly on 9/11

mirror.wikileaks.info/wiki/911/

youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0

I'm incapable of learning basic math, sciences, or social conventions like holding conversations. I also have no actual talents.

being intimidating is not necessarily a bad thing

Here's a better kind of feel.

Wow that blows. Get away from your dad please.

I wish, nowhere else to go.

Seeing attractive women just makes me sad, as it reminds me how ugly and unlovable I am.

Stop being a faggot.

Mate, from all of my experience being a really attractive guy (thanks to genetics alone, I didn't do shit for it), the thing you want most is a good personality.

Trust me. Fuck all the girls that only look at your outward appearance, I've seen average to below average dudes with hearts of gold get the girl. Just work on your character and it'll win out.

And you're just a cunt m8

there's a shitload of resources online you can study

>math

betterexplained.com/

>science

alison.com/learn/science

it would be pretty hard to learn on your own, but yes it is possible, just difficult.

>social conventions

read how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie
go out more and talk to anyone, just ask strangers for directions to places you aren't actually meaning to go to, just to get that interaction.

I can't. The faggot life chose me.

it pisses me off that im sad i mean i've got my shit stuff in life but everyone does. I really do enjoy my life generally but for some reason there's always this sadness and i can't get rid of it. Also i probably have a problem with drugs and alcohol and will most likely not pass this year of university but life's pretty chill

If I'm honest, I'm self hating and almost always have been. I'm not social, not confident, and cant give myself any credit for achievements. I benched 275 lbs for the first time today but after 5 minutes I felt like it wasn't something I deserve to be happy or proud of.

I just want to change that.

>And you're just a cunt m8
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LIL BITCH? OH NEIN YOU DIDN'T MOTHERFUCKER, OH HELL TO THE NAW. YOU ARE DEAD MOTHERFUCKER DEAD! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, KIDDO.