Be me 17yr old with mother that's battling cancer

>Be me 17yr old with mother that's battling cancer
>Single mom raised me, we were never very wealthy but it taught me to appreciate what I have
>Do pretty well in school, no discernible talents except I play piano well on a 200 dollar keyboard I spent months saving for
>Go visit my grandma this Thanksgiving whose health is rapidly declining
>She helped raise me for 9 years while my mom battled severe health issues
>Get caught in hotel for a couple days with food poisoning and snowed in (car isn't made for snow)
>End up spending a lot of our money, I have to sell my keyboard at home to pay for groceries
>Really upset about it, my mom is more upset because the only thing that made her happy was when I'd play songs for her
>Mom now in hospital and I'm with my abusive alcoholic dad
>Just wish I could play my mom her favorite song

Other urls found in this thread:

piano-player.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=NfNhZwyQQEk
youtube.com/watch?v=ADzsJXzgiw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone else out there have a shitty life that you can do nothing about?

Don't worry it will all get better soon.

Humm to her OP,. just breathe and hummm

Bumping

Every liberal in the US.

Post a picture of your mother as proof and link your PayPal. I am sure there are some good hearted user out there.

If everything checks out I will chip in $20.

Give me ur paypal. Go set up a go fund me. People get funded for a lot less shit than that

Here you go OP

piano-player.info/

now go play your heart out

Yeah Sup Forumsro that's a real fucked up story... I got feels for you my man.

I second this

Well, I don't have a PayPal first off, and secondly I don't want any donations, but I really do appreciate the offer.

I've already saved about 100 dollars from working small jobs, I'll be able to do it myself, that's how I want to do it anyways.

Play us something here and save to vocaroo for feelsman

youtube.com/watch?v=NfNhZwyQQEk

Making one is fast and free.

Alot of us want to help (or at least I do). If you insist on doing it yourself though I understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADzsJXzgiw4

Well I also don't want to post pictures of my mom online. I know it may sound stupid, but I just don't want to ruin her image.

Also this thing is fuckin impossible to play lmao

I never thought I would be typing this in a fucked up place known as Sup Forums but, I hope you and your mother find a way to make yourselves happier. Have you tried making music to sell? I saw that a fellow Sup Forumsro posted a link to a piano site. You could make and sell songs to get money. I hope I have helped some and if not, I hope you feel a little better knowing someone on the internet is hoping you and your mother can find a better life.

"What if everything we ever wanted to know,
Everything we ever searched for found us..

What if every answer we thought meant something,
Meant everything..

What if when you found these answers,
It still left you searching..

Then one day you saw something,
You saw a light..

The light was so bright but it was so far,
The more you ran towards it the farther it seemed..

But you kept running,
Day and night..

You didn't know how to stop,
No one ever showed you, no one ever told you..

You ran so hard your legs would shake
Your mind would race, and your heart fell deeper..

Then one day you stumbled,
You fell there was no one who could catch you..

You hit the Earth with a shallow thump,
The sweat from your brow now feeding the soil..

The grass here is so soft,
The smell enticing, you would stay here..

You were no longer cold,
And you realize your legs shook no longer..

You can't focus on the light,
It's everywhere it's all around you..

You get up and you try to look around,
But everything you ever knew, now was you..

You're traveling faster than you ever thought you could,
But you're not running, here you don't have to..

Your eyes begin to focus,
You start to see..

You see everything in life you though you'd never see,
A smile impresses on your lips..

Your heart now is pounding,
You see now that the light you ran so hard to find..

Was the one things that never left you.
It had always been there..

You were always a part of this magic.
You can feel everything and everyone that ever touched your heart..

But now,.. Now you can touch theirs..
You can now be there with everyone..

There is nothing to stand in your way any longer.
You are Home, You are happy..

You are now their light,
You will now be their hope..

They will still come running
But now you be there..

On that day when they stop running,
You will be there and you will welcome them home.."

-user

Thanks a lot man. I'm glad I can find some comfort even in the deep recess of Sup Forums. Didn't think anyone would actually care, you know.

It's Stage IIIA breast cancer, but the doctor says that she has a good chance of beating it, the tumor hasn't grown so far so that's a good thing.

Get a job faggot

Ya I understand. Sorry if the request seemed inappropriate.

You don't have to do anything. My mom means the world to me, and I can't imagine going through that.

For alot of us desensitized user our mothers, and family are the only emotional connection we have.

I really want to help.

Fuck Cancer, best wishes user

12-13-13 we pulled the plug on my Father, life has never been the same since. Helen Jane Long has always helped me feel

Well, I hope she beats it. I know how stressful having a loved one with cancer can be. My grandmother had very early tonsil cancer. She was 70 at the time so removing them wasnt possible. She went through chemo and had a stroke because of the chemo. She then had a mini stroke (can't remember the name ATM) right after she was done using the bathroom. I'll tell you this, being 13 and seeing your grandmother with a blank face while screaming at her is the scariest thing I have experienced in my life. Thankfully though, she did come back and hasn't had one ever since and she beat the cancer. I hope your mom beats it as well.

Life is about choices and not giving up.....also tacos.....and good whiskey. Life is about choices, not giving up, tacos and good whiskey.....kush is also pretty sweet. Life has a lot going basically and I am high as balls. Fuck Nick Cannon.

I appreciate it bro. Don't want you to spend 20 bucks on someone you don't know though man, if you only donate like 25 cents, it'll show my mom that someone cares and that'd be enough to cheer her up, which is really all I want right now.

Death is the opposite of life
stay strong user

Man I'm so sorry about that, that's what my grandma just recently went through, although it was her pancreatic cancer that came back, so our Thanksgiving was all goodbyes, and it wasn't fun.

Honestly no one should have to go through chemo, or cancer at all.

Sorry to hear man. Hope there would be some light soon shed upon your way... I am willing to pay you a gift of 100 as well if you would...
I am feeling blue too. My life is tearing apart slowly and painfully just right now and I don't want to tell anyone why....

How can I send it?

Well I understand the caution, I once donated a couple bucks to a guy who claimed that his dog died and wanted to have a nice little funeral for him.

I'm making a PayPal right now if you want to donate 10 cents or so to show my mom that she's got support (no more than that).

Hopefully you feel better man, I and almost everyone else understands what depression is like, but it's different for every individual.

And I just finished the PayPal, no idea how to use it though.

MD here, OP - never worked in hospital that didn't have a piano somewhere - never benn in a hospital that didn't have a nurse who wouldn't volunteer to film you playing your mom's favorite song on a smartphone if you ask arong - best people around those nurses

My mom died when I was 16. I feel you bro. The holiday season is hard for me because my moms birthday, and when she was diagnosed and when she passed are all oct, nov, & dec.

I'm 23 years old. You'll never forget her. I always used to play SNES & Gameboy with my mom. She loved the Super Mario Bro series. Her faves being Super Mario Bros 2 & Yoshis Island.

I really wish I could play one more fucking game with her. Even Mario Kart cause she'd always beat me at it.

I wish bro, not even the chapel has one, I checked.

That's a good story man, and something you should remember her by.

My mom and I used to go out and cut a tree branch and prop it up in the corner of our apartment and put one or two ornaments on it, it was sort of a poor-man's-christmas tradition, and we've done it since I was 7.

Now that my mom's doing chemo and some hormonal therapy (not at the same time) she's not feeling well enough and it kills me inside.

I know it's a shitty time for you and your mother but I really do wish you both all the best. I wish her a speedy recovery. You both deserve that much user.

I'll always have memories... I hope you'll always have her. A child always needs their mother. No matter how old they may get.