You stupid millennials and your retarded interpretation of the English language

You stupid millennials and your retarded interpretation of the English language.
Why the fuck do you insist on dumbing yourself down by intentionally and frequently butchering the English language? Saying that something is "hitting you in the feels" makes no fucking sense at all. Who the fuck is Bae!? You think you're fitting in by speaking Walmart but you look like nothing more than another lazy little bitch wishing they can get paid $15 an hour to serve a McDouble. Have you ever seen Idiocracy? Yeah, go watch it. Welcome to your pathetic future existence.

Maybe if you began speaking like a respectable human being the rest of us will begin taking you seriously.

Fuck you. I'm a millennial and I drive a stick. And a motorcycle. So suck it.

>implieing

Same here.

Baller. What bike? Shadow Sabre 1100 here.

2010 Bonneville takes me round town

>implying they wouldn't just rape the clutch but still steal it

That is a lovely ride. Don't have a stick car... automatic dodge Dakota. What car do you roll?

I would have said three-on-the-tree but that's probably not hyperbolic enough for OP

The see me riding dirty in a subaru impreza. Escalades can suck it.

This pasta is stale, got anything else?

Nah, I'm out of ideas

>your
it's you're, you fuckwit

Because if you ever need grammatical advice, Sup Forums is happy to help.

>anti theft

because the value has been depreciated into nothing, like certain other things or people *ahem*

15 dollars an hour? Shit, I'm leaving my office job then.

You old folks were supposed to educate us and pay us wages that rose equivalent to the rising cost of living, and y'didn't. Blame y'selves for that, not bae, my good bitch.

Hey, OP, "butchering the language: is frequently referred to as "colloquial" language, jargon. It's not "dumb, it's what gives language character and distinctiveness. You speak like a robot.

My generation had to be full fucking degenerates...

because the value has been depreciated into nothing, like certain other things or people *ahem*because the value has been depreciated >into nothing, like certain other things or people *ahem*because the value has been depreciated into nothing, like certain other things or people *ahem*

most things or people? Like your sex life?

Wait is this new pasta?

sucks to be muslim, eh?

No, I'm not Muslim. I'm Christian. I'm just tired of my generation being the crybaby/crybully bunch men who like to finger their vagina.

>most things or people? Like your sex life?
Only certain people
Certain people for instance, that may be in this very thread.
>Like your sex life?
Yes I do like it, the best part is I'm too young for it to have been depreciated.
That only comes with age, crippling age.

smh tbh fam

>Have you ever seen Idiocracy?

It's been put into 5th gear

Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Honestly I'm learning to drive stick and only make 9$ an hour

Once I rented an automatic car and I almost stopped from 50mph to 0 in 1 second, accidentally pressing the brake when my left foot was looking for the clutch.

Asked the manager of the rent service, he told me that young and new customers ask for automatic cars only.

I fucking hate you.

you mean
𝗢𝗣 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗢𝗧

The fact that you're so fucking upset about the whole matter basically tells everyone here that you care way too much about the lives of people who've really done nothing to offend you.

So copying one another and lacking creativity or expressing individuality somehow gives distinctiveness? Care to elaborate? I don't have an issue with slang, but it bothers me when everyone acts like sheep.

or that you're just baiting.

Yeah because the English language has never come under attack in any other period in history period...

Kek

You know unless you're super rich you can usually tell when a car is manual with out finding the clutch?

Or you're just baiting

Sounds like you just hate anything new and popular. kys hipster trash

I'm seriously curious, what in the seventh is a millenial?

People 35 and under

I did not use the word "slang." I said "colloquial," meaning that which refers to "conversational" language; friends can be referred to as "pals," mates," "comrades," "buddies," and so on to be distinct and express a varying level of warmth and closeness, without appearing to be "sheep."

So OP and everybody in this thread?

Aw fuckin' hell. So I'm lumped in with all those little shits aye? I mean sure it's pasta but we're it True I'd be part of the problem huh?

I drive a tesla. Something wrong with that?