Earthly reminder if you don't think this is an 11/10 album even if you disagree slightly you're in fact a plëb

Earthly reminder if you don't think this is an 11/10 album even if you disagree slightly you're in fact a plëb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM
portable-infinite.blogspot.com.br/2007/08/tiny-tim-interview.html
scrammagazine.com/the-timeless-wisdom-of-tiny-tim-by-paul-grant/
youtu.be/8hUGpdwtePw?t=766
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a stupid post but I agree

>11/10 album
Not possible

It's objective scientific fact that it's 11/10
Very adamant try though

Moo is composed of 45 plebs half of them being mods though

IN YOR MIND IN YOR MIND

It's more like a 7/10 but whatever

Nope the fact plëb ass mu is scared of this thread kinda proves it

any albums similar to this?

Other tiny Tim records

11/10 = 1.1
Is right user

t.autism

pretty hard to find in good quality actually

I can't really compare Timmy to any other artist of the 60s though
"Inb4 Zappa epicn beefheart"

the first three songs are the only 10/10 worthy ones. the rest is filler.

>he hasent heard fill your heart
Plëb

This album is haunted

How so
>insidious meme

Have you heard any other traditional pop? Tiny Tim isn't much different from any of it, other than the "weird" or "creepy" thing people associate him with (which is pretty superficial)

I'm talking late 60s his vibrato voice is pretty unique I would say he was the best vocals in the late 60s and how is the songs creepy the guy was a staunch Christion

His voice was unique for the mainstream pop in the late 60s, but traditional pop still had a big following with older audiences (through shows like Lawrence Welk) and his singing style was drawing from that (though still unique). Check out this compilation if you're interested in going more into the style and TT's influences.

>how is the songs creepy the guy was a staunch Christion
It's not for me, I'm just reflecting how many people react to it (including in this thread)

Had a couple experiences of it playing on its own at weird times

TIPTOE

Formby is amazing

Real talk homie, I like Tim's version more than Bowie's.

Did it fly over to ur turntable, drop the needle on itself, and start spinning on it's own too? If not than it aint haunted boi.

He evokes like 4 different emotions on the song plus the instrumentation is nice

And that one song about the devil is rad too. This album get's over looked alot. Tim has such a beautiful singing voice
youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM

Tiny Tim was great. It is simply that he was great. The fucker died doing what he loved doing.

Checkered probably the most underrated mainstream patrician artist if that makes sense

Tim's death is so fucking sad man.

He was genuinely a really good clean person (from my pov) despite him being a half heeb

He was the first guy I ever heard tell "The Viper" joke, and it was an entire track on the album no less.
Quality of singers with fucking balls like Tim have gone down since his death.

Oh, and he made GG Allin bearable, so we can thank him for that too.

Sad because he would appear on late night shows and they would mock him and he still looked like he was grateful to even be invited and I legitimately think that tiptoe IS the song of the 60s its so good in every way

This.Litrally patricion:the song

His manager really worked him to death from what I hear from my dad and his friend's experiences hanging around with Tiny Tim in Boston. He said he'd stay up there doing sets for like 4 hours at a time.

His music was great and he was friends with England's hidden reverse.
But yeah, if you read some interviews you'll discover that he actually was a child molester.

Really link ?

Did he sell his soul

>worked him to death
>4 hours at a time
OH GOD FOUR HOURS OF WORK THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW COULD SOMEONE WORK FOR FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT

I take it you've never had a real job and assume you standing behind a register for eight hours is 'work'

portable-infinite.blogspot.com.br/2007/08/tiny-tim-interview.html

Lol, actually, you just have shit taste.

I don't believe that he just looks dodgy

Other way around kiddo

>tfw when tiny Tim was monstrously red pilled
Plus most artists slept with 16 yr olds this is objectively true

I've never found anything else claiming him to be a pedophile except that interview and paraphrases from it.
I think the guy was just weird.

He married a 17 year old but then again her parents probably approved

>They got divorced because she abused him.
What the fuck.

scrammagazine.com/the-timeless-wisdom-of-tiny-tim-by-paul-grant/

oh yea definitely weird, god forbid he let his religious beliefs down for a second and got down with the 15 year olds he fancied so much

>tfw when tiny Tim was monstrously red pilled
I simply laughed waaay too much after reading that

HOLY SHIT

>14
What did he mean by this?

this reminds me I've been wanting to buy some jergen's lotion
love that sweet almond scent

also motherfucker shoulda HEARD ABOUT WET WIPES

Any people with a similar voice

No one gives a fuck when the Beatles fuck literal 12 year olds

king diamond

I thought it was common knowledge that the guy was insane. He even had a phobia of germs, IIRC he even wore diapers and his extemist Christianity didn't stop him from treating women like shit. Amazing musician though

yeah but they were typical Chads from a boy band fucking anyone they wanted to. Look up some more interviews of this guy. He not just ugly, he was mentally ill

Link the best interview

Not even close

He was insane but how did he treat women like shit? he treated them better then he should've.At least in my opinion

If word gets out about this, will liberals get blamed for this?

Of what?

klaus nomi

HOW TO PUT A TIT IN AN ASS

Tiny Tim being a pedophile as being mentioned in this thread.

HOLY SHIT
Bonus time reminder:all the greatest artists are right wing

He was actually pretty conservative
Also
>leftists
>giving a shit about underage children getting plowed
Lol leftists are mentally deficient in case you didn't know

Excellent choice

Can we not fucking Sup Forumslute this thread what the fuck.
Anyway does Tiny Tim get lumped in with outsider music or is the music itself not out there enough?

oh the 90s records are definitely put into that category

I would call it tiny timism

THE WHITE MAN IS DIMINISHING

That nose is ridiculous

>how did he treat women like shit?
well it's not as bad as I originally heard. I mean, if what he said about only doing it once it could be argued it's justified. youtu.be/8hUGpdwtePw?t=766

He was still definitely insane and considering how he talks a few minutes before (even saying age doesn't matter) he sounds like a terrible husband tb.h
but you're right I can't really confirm he treated women like shit

At least he admitted to it

Damn this is damn good.

Fuck off

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Did Tiny Tim create 4chin