User

user,
do you feel guilty after playing video games all day?
ever think about all the time you could have been doing something productive or life bettering ?

Need the source

>do you feel guilty after playing video games all day?

No.

Nope, I generally only get the chance to do so when I take a personal day, and it feels amazing. Sit on my ass that whole day and drink and eat carbs.

I do, user.

Used to game all the time growing up. 25 now. from around 21 on I started getting into certs, developing skills and getting better and better jobs.

I have a hard time getting back into gaming because there's always that drive in the back of my mind.

Unless I get way stoned.

Man I WISH I could spend a full day playing video games. I can't keep focused on anything for that long anymore. I usually end up drinking and listening to music until I pass out.

No
Whether you're doing something productive or not it doesn't matter
You'll die some day anyway, after you die people aren't going to praise you like a god for being "productive"
Sitting meditating is doing nothing
playing games is doing nothing
Sitting in an office working is doing nothing
Being on a date with a beautiful woman is doing nothing
Watching Netflix is doing nothing
Making "dank memes" I'd doing nothing
It all doesn't matter

this is truth

Is* instead of I'd
Fucking stupid auto correct

That's sad, fam
Don't drink and find a hobby

I live in sweden gothenburg, i used to skateboard, i used to feel like a piece of shit if i were sitting at home, playing runescape if it were sunny out.

In gothenburg it's wet out 68% of the year.

I figured i'd might aswell get good at video games, now i earn dough doing it, so why the fuck not. Scrubs

I don't really have any motivation to do that.

i do that on weekends, i put on canibal corpse and down a bottle of whiskey and wreck my whole fucking appartment.

My neighbors hate me

Not really, being able to play vídeo games all day is a blessing.

I do feel guilty if i skip my 2hour drum training though. Can't fucking sleep if i do, which is stupid.

Everytime i've taken a serious break from drumming for like a week/month, i always come back more motivated and play better than i've ever done before

Did it a few times lately to play OW

If you have motivation to buy yourself drinks and turn on some music you can start reading a series of books, start drawing, even participate in writing graffiti even if you're a toy, don't be a pussy
You'll kill yourself one day if you keep doing what you're doing, especially if you keep coming back to Sup Forums

Start playing fucking music you little shit, that's why you drink!

Unless you listen to new pop music, like Grind and this new shitty dance music they play in clubs these days... then you should probably hang yourself

Naw man i got my own house a w
Stay at home wife and two kids. As long as the bills are paid and my family is healthy with food on the table I do as I please.

no i dont care much.

You should play games with your kids, even if u think the games are stupid, i remember playing bandicoot racing with my dad and siblings, was fucking fun as hell, never been as close to my dad (science rest his ashes) as i did at that time

sometimes. It usually hits me when I have a day off that my girlfriend doesn't and she comes home and I sort of snap out of it. I look around and this messy house and feel bad.

I had fun playing rock band 2 with my family on Christmas, we played pretty much for like 8 hours straight

Playing video games is life bettering. I've learned so much from it

Honestly don't even play video games mich anymore

My son and I do he's six and we play a ton of stuff together my wife isn't really interested but she'll watch and my daughter is only 2 weeks old so she's got a ways to go. I'm ready for christmas so wen can play Sun/Moon together.

Do it more than just on christmas, my dad basically forced all of us kids (3) to play that fucking bandicoot racing game, before that, we had nothing incommon. It was amazing to know he really wanted to spend time with us.

That's awesome, if u play games with your children and take intrest in your kids hobbies and what they like, you're a good parent. Unless you hit your kids n shit but i wouldn't think you do (spanking and hitting are diffrent things, if u ask me atleast)

Yeah that's the plan. No friends no family and no future makes the whole suicide thing seem pretty appealing.

>this fucking image

I don't see my family anymore, and when I do everyone is on their cell phones

Meh, kill yourself if u want, i'd recommend shooting yourself in the head.

I will say that killing yourself is fucking weak.

Buy a guitarr, lift some weights, have a fucking spree and then get a gf, that's what i did and it worked out great!

Was lucky to get a well paying job, without having any education, i'm up for a promotion aswell.

Fuck friends and family, live for yourself.

I'm not even going to try anymore, kill yourself or don't I don't care, just one Less pussy faggot on Sup Forums

If they don't want to see you, it's on you.

If you don't make time for them, that's on you too.

Make a change.

This is going to be very cliché but,
You only live once, try to have some fucking fun with it.

I don't care that you don't care. I'll stick around to spite you.

im pretty sure it's Tessa lane and I think that scene was with Keren Lee had to do with something about illegal maids