Immunity

How the fuck isn't this a /my/ essential?

More like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/search/?sort=hot,desc&style_exact=Techno&format_exact=12"
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pitchfork reddit meme muzak

Next.

its entry level techno

are you sure it's not NME allmusic the guardian needledrop rolling stone meme music instead?

Epic buzzwords faggot
kys

>entry level

Hypersleep - Charcoal EP

it objectively is
if you think this is challenging there's no hope for you

t. challenged

it's a solid techno album but there's even greater techno

challenging ≠nec good, kys

Please rec

I've yet to come across a full dance music album so well assembled from start to finish.

you seem to be implying that whenever you've moved beyond the entry level, you're simply not enjoying entry level stuff anymore

it's not some kind of smooth progression where you end up only listening to super complexly layered techno

Im new to techno does anybody have a list of essentials ?

>spoonfeed me
>dance albums
just kys

>challenging

Fucking Christ mate, the state of you

Techno is literally dance music you dense fuck. I purposely didn't say EDM as that has another meaning now.

discogs.com/search/?sort=hot,desc&style_exact=Techno&format_exact=12"

>dance music
>albums

>says he's heard better but won't "spoonfeed"
>thinks Techno isn't Electronic Dance Music

>>>/bleep/
Fuck off you retards

When will /bleep/ autists stop spouting that spoonfeeding whenever someone is asking for recs? At least keep it within your own shitty threads

Yeah, a complete LP. You simple?

Spoonfeeding is a cancer of this board, you all rec the same limited selection of albums and sit around and wank over them calling yourselves patrician for being a bunch of dumb sheep in a pen.

>dance music
>albums

What is music if not to be shared?

Sad.

Neither Immunity nor SAW II consist of dance music. They're home listening music based on dance music formulas

Dude, I agree that Sup Forums is shit, but so is /bleep/. I understand where the spoonfeeding meme comes from, but I never understood why you people are so fucking opposed to giving out recs. I love giving a rec if someone is asking about an album that I like and which isn't talked about so much on here.

This might not be some super obscure album, but why would it bother you shooting OP a few recs or letting someone else do it? At least people probably won't recommend him Blackstar or Death Grips in this thread

Now as soon as we're talking charts of "essential ambient techno" or shit like that, I agree with you, though

Here
Enjoy

>le ebin buzzword list
>leaves out nu-male
What did user mean by this?

>its entry level techno
it is entry level, but wouldn't call it entry level techno. it's just sounds to different from other techno.

but it's shit

Try Max Cooper, Trentemoller and Four Tet. BT's latest album, the _ one, is very similar but not as good.