BOJACK?

BOJACK HORSEMAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VESKjoxAmZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that the horse from Horsin' Around?

Really? You don't recognize Sarah Jessica Parker?

BOJACK?

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Why was that episode with his deer friend so depressing?

Because he didn't get to have beastiality sex with the underage deer daughter.

what happened with this show? is there a new season coming?

In literally less than a month.

Is this worth watching?

yes

woo yea. feels like it was two years ago i watched it.

It's not beastiality if they are both beasts.

Reddit?

Just finished it yesterday.Loved it.

tell me I'm a good person

Redditjack Mememan

It's called interspecies.

So you know what's in Brandon's back seat?

I like the show but bojack and mr.peanutbutter are the only good characters. prove me wrong

Does S2 get better? I managed to get through the shitty episodes of S1, but got bored after the first episode of S2

S2 is better

after the awful Chickens episode season 2 goes into GOAT mode

I regularly masturbate to the idea of Mr. Peanutbutter mounting Alison Brie.

yes

Character actress Margo Martindale is decent.

Diane

boom.

Who /uglinessinsideyou/ here?

Nah I disagree, although Mr Peanutbutter and Bojack are by far my favourites all of the characters other than maybe Todd have pretty consistent characters and well rounded character arcs.

I liked Princess Caroline before she started dating Vincent. Herb was entertaining enough in the episodes he was in. Diane has never been good, but Alison Brie is a good VA, so I'm conflicted. Todd has maybe 3 good episodes, the main one being him in prison being courted by two rival gangs. All of the children from Horsin' Around were hot garbage.

Margo Martindale is great, and I'm glad I finally know her name. She's going to be in a new show on Amazon Prime called Sneaky Pete, looks really promising

>Alison Brie is a good VA

Agreed. I just finished the episode where her dad dies, and I noticed that when she's going mental near the end when she's in the bar, she reverts back to her Jersey accent.

Deepest lore

>Alison Brie is a good VA,
She also played Vincent

You lie

Season 2 is a lot worse than season 1, humor especially took a big hit. It soes get better towards the end of season 2 though. This seems to be the norm with Netflix shows, season 1 is best and then the quality drops with each season.

lol fuck you S2 is hilarious

>watching Bojack Horseman for the humor

plebs

Thoughts on season 3 trailer?

youtu.be/VESKjoxAmZg

S1 had a better balance of muh feels and humor

That's half the reason, yes

>not being able to appreciate the interplay between humor and drama that a good story brings

and who's the plen here?

>le reddit horseman XD
Cancer.

I suck your dick if you talk like that again

You're not funny

What if he tried to fuck one of those for-food chickens? Would that be bestiality, interspecies, or rape of a retarded person?

Absolutely

this Diane is based at the end of season 2

Best Netflix series by a longshot

Take that as you will

Muh nigga

I thought Wanda was a great character

More than anything, Bojack Horseman proves that the standards & expectations audiences have for animated shows are so much lower than their liveaction counterparts.

Everyone goes in expecting Family Guy, purposely played up by the show's creators (an obnoxiously deliberate & blunt attempt at a subversion), so when they throw in some "House" level drama & a character driven narrative viewers go apeshit thinking they've just watched something profound, that the formula was totally turned on its head.

Bojack Horsemen is an insipid tv version of Dostoevsky's Underground Man.

You're a good person.

spoiler

I like Bojack, but this sort of thing does grind my gears. If I hear one for fucker describe Bojack or Rick and Morty as "deep" I'm going to fucking lose it.
Animation just has the advantage of catching people off guard, touching a more innocent and open part of them that associates animation with childhood, and being able to take everything way further than live action as a naturally exaggerating medium - be it a gag, an allegory, or a touching moment.

It's a good show, and certainly has a lot of powerful plotlines and moments (R&M too), but I wish people would quit sucking it's dick for 10 seconds.

There really isn't enough bestiality involving dogs mounting cute girls in mainstream media now-a-days.

ERICA, Duh!

i feel you

Found the Zoey

But you are right.

I'm over this show. There's too many jokes that miss to make me care about the emotional moments.

Cute girls getting fucked by dogs is hot. I like this idea, and it being in the show, I just hate the dogs being anthro

I really liked Wanda tbqh

It's easily the best Netflix original.

The first two episodes are fucking shit, and I gave up the first time I tried watching Bojack, but some anons convinced me to keep with it, which I'm so happy I did. The show takes a massive quality jump after E2, and there literally isn't a bad episode in S2, just a kind of oddly placed one involving chickens

Fuck off reddit

>BOJACK?
Get them on board, I'll call Ittin.

They work for the russophobe nationalist, the masketta man.

TELL ME ABOUT 50 BLESSINGS
WHY DO THEY WEAR THE MASKS?