We all have that movie which we like to rewatch from time to time

We all have that movie which we like to rewatch from time to time.
Show it, tv.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xllG3fSUAOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This movie was soooo blah

Oh hell yeah I love.... Harry Potter And The Hidden Jew?

Mfw 'it ain't me' starts playing over the credits.

Mario Bros

and most recently the supes vs bat because it is legit the funniest most expensive disaster which at the same time is comfy as fuck.

Seen it almost ten times.

My favorite bits of the movie don't even involve zombies. That said, when they are onscreen, it's the best work of Tom Savini's career.

Over two thousand times so far.

This movie is straight fucking garbage.

Watch the director's cut yearly

If only they had someone else playing the blacksmith instead of Orlando Bloom, that film would have been a straight 10/10.

this seems like an image that is probably extremely funny, but I don't understand (besides pepe, of course)
is it meant to depict a tarot card?

Bookstore BookstorelpopllBbllake
Bullshit FUCKING GODDAMN PHONE

I put Smokin' Aces and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou on in the background all the time

That was my favorite things about the other one was there for a few weeks and we will see what you wantme to do that for a few weeks and we are all in all of the time to go to the hospital and they are so many things I wantyou to be in my room and the restof the day I will be a good time to go to sleep now baby girl and her family is in a bit of time to go to sleep with you and the other.

time to go to the hospital

i like the whole trilogy, but i usually only watch first and third movie. the second one is way too slow and long this this type of movie.

How do you feel about the fe-make?

There simply is no substitute

Could watch it everyday for the rest of my life.

best dinner flick ever

>that image
how dull of a life do you have to make up stories like that. geeze.

it would still be a failed epic movie with retarded dialoges.

But it would be better

2007 in general was an amazing year for media entertainment

I often just have it on in the background when Im doing stuff.

Definitelty watched it more than 50 times. I just find it comfy as fuck.

Yeap.

One time I watched this 3 days in a row. Now I watch it pretty much monthly

hot fuzz

same, SotD is always good too. I notice something new every time I re-watch Hot Fuzz. I think the last one was the ginger kid at the end, Aaron Aaronson, at the mini village. Which is the name the two detectives make up when joking about checking through the whole phone book.

>this

or...

Me too.

i had sex with this movie in the background, when it aint me started playing, i stopped to sing it

this movie was dildos

pleb

I didn't mean that in a bad way I kind of meant that it was simply indescribable - i had no idea what to feel by the end of it

The Undiscovered Country is the best Star Trek anyrhing and my favourite movie of all time

oh okay
it's cronenburgs most inaccessible for sure. this and maybe naked lunch. still, endlessly rewatchable for me.

forever a 10

Me too. Not joking.

Fuck yes. I like Star Trek the motion picture better but VI is my second favorite. Then IV, then II, then III then V. The first one is just so comfy. It really has that warm fuzzy feeling

Fucking favourite scene in any movie
Pure fucking kino

You can't even shame me. Pic related is my jam

>We're jolly, green giants walking the earth.
>With guns

Great drinking game movie. I've never met anyone who doesn't love it, and if I do I hope they die

you know it's true.
youtu.be/xllG3fSUAOw

Funny thing though, I never wanted to watch the film in the first place. An ex-girlfriend played it one night, since she liked Christian Bale, and ever since then I was hooked on the film.

Book's even better.

WOOLY BULLY

this, watched it regularly since I was like 12

A couple of times a year. One of those is always on October 3rd.

>fun fact: the protagonist and antagonist never actually meet or interact with each other in this entire film.

Same

I could watch Commando every day

Aw shit, I was here to post that. Great taste.

I know Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

I pretty much watch an Arnie movie once a week

Scarface

you only just noticed that joke?
fuck off

check em