just smack your dick on the keyboard for a couple seconds, ezpz

Kill yourself

drop out

>500 words
Nigger go back to 3rd grade

what is it about?

Yes

500 words? That's nothing OP.

I bet you type 1000 words on Sup Forums every single day.

Write some of the words in white so Word counts them but they are prolly random shit

The war of 1812

Essaytyper.com

seeing as youre complaining about 500 words on such an easy topic im guessing youre a high school fag

go to sleep, and just finish it while on the bus. The key is to never stop writing, unless you need sources, then your fucked mate.

I miss typing essays I did bad in school and now i'm on the heron

Rape and murder

MAJOR CAUSES OF THE WAR
The tensions that caused the War of 1812 arose from the French revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars (1792–1815). During this nearly constant conflict between France and Britain, American interests were injured by each of the two countries’ endeavours to block the United States from trading with the other.

Wow, that is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, OP. Sauce?

>stale meme
>anons falling for it

bailey jay

Heres 250 of them for you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam dui nisi, interdum tempor malesuada et, facilisis ut libero. Cras tortor dui, elementum eget hendrerit ut, ultrices a augue. Quisque ac purus sem. Suspendisse potenti. Integer efficitur scelerisque ligula at bibendum. Duis eleifend nunc urna, euismod vestibulum arcu dignissim non. Nunc malesuada pretium arcu, et lobortis ligula suscipit in. Phasellus ac mi aliquam mi molestie ultricies at commodo mauris. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer vestibulum faucibus sem. Fusce sapien arcu, volutpat at aliquet sit amet, tincidunt faucibus urna. Cras consequat risus ut massa malesuada rhoncus.

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce quam nisi, sollicitudin ac ligula eu, hendrerit accumsan dui. Aliquam posuere consequat congue. Donec a turpis fermentum, vulputate enim vestibulum, faucibus leo. Aenean id urna purus. Nunc est arcu, volutpat vitae est nec, venenatis vulputate tellus. Integer accumsan elit ac fringilla vestibulum. Nunc tincidunt, ligula non fermentum scelerisque, eros dui euismod dolor, sed lobortis enim nisl nec lorem. Nullam congue scelerisque dui. Quisque facilisis sed tellus et vestibulum. Nullam suscipit magna eget risus vestibulum semper. Sed pulvinar eget quam vitae ornare. Etiam ex leo, condimentum quis tristique at, maximus sed tellus. Suspendisse pretium enim non est feugiat finibus.

Nam faucibus posuere lectus, porta placerat purus sodales quis. Ut vel ultricies sapien. Integer quis euismod purus, faucibus pretium ante. Etiam suscipit enim at eros vulputate, eget maximus sem viverra. Cras leo dui, efficitur in enim sit amet, vehicula feugiat nunc. Donec tempor eros.

Suck the person of in that picture, drop out of school and become a male prostitute, you can thank me later.

Fail at life because you are a retard.

kek

do you really need this class, what, you wanted to become a writer or something?

500 words isn't an essay, it's an introduction. Should take about an hour.

This is all you need OP
youtu.be/50_iRIcxsz0

>cherrypicking battles.
>not mentioning all the american losses.

OP. You came here 3 hours ago, you could've had it written by now you fucking faggot.

write the fucking thing

>500 words
Do you go to Twitter University of Twatter?

Now your sounding like you don't like America fucko

You know the meme where they expand a small sentence into paragraphs? Take your topic and do that. Pic related

Is this legit?

It forms Wikipedia shit into essay format, yes

A lot of people don't know this, but a critical part of the War of 1812 was the Great Tit Shit. There were so many titties that they were literally falling out of soldiers asses. The more you know...

>500 words
fucking kill yourself. I have a 10 page essay due tomorrow on god knows what and i only have 4 free hours to do it. I'm not even worried. Grow the fuck up

nice dubs - checked

nevermind, based on this thread alone, you will fail Troll School

Literally 2 pages. An hour, max.

500 words is easy fagtard.
The war of eighteen and twelve was a war. War is hell.
See, that's like half of five hundred already. You're welcome.

dude. I just did a 3000 + essay last minute. Not elevating myself, just letting you know you need to man up a bit.

Just stop being a lazy nigger for 10 minutes.

Essays were my favorite assignments in school because I could knock them out of the park without even thinking about it. Just find a topic, stop stroking your meat for about 10 minutes and think of an introductory paragraph, a paragraph each for three specific details and a conclusive paragraph tying all the shit you just wrote together. If that's difficult to you then you're beyond redemption.

LOL 500 words... Highschool was hard

fuck her in the butt and give her a creampie.. that's a tranny foo

Who dis girl?

I want this post on my tombstone.

Ifunny watermark. Newfag detected.

write 500 words you fucking highschool inbred. b&

>500

underageb&

that shit is like a page and a half?

>calling someone a newfag

Newfag detected

buy a box of 500 crayons, use every one as a adjective problem solved.