Post your most expensive skin

post your most expensive skin

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kekerino
steamcommunity.com/id/ionipony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably this

i also have a fn dlore

would you gift a fam one of those g3sg1?

>tfw never get a knife
i don't know why i keep unboxing 1 crate each month

maybe

get on my level cunts

im this dude

still this dude

>i don't know why i keep unboxing 1 crate each month

same actually... I always open a chroma 3 each month because people always say they get knifes out of that case and I have gotten this shit like 3 times in a row

>maybe

pretty please? ign: AFs Marin

Also, how much did that DL cost you? It's the most beautiful item I have ever seen in any game...

i always get bs blue shit, but i still believe
only decent skin i got from unboxing

it didnt cost much, my skins only cost mY HOUSE

Are you seriously paying for pixels ?

normie get the fuck out

>tf2 halloween event
>got crate at first day
>went full jew, sold it for 5 bucks on scm
>first time buying skins

more like paying for status. People will kill themselves or follow you all game just to try this for a few minutes

user can you add me so I can inspect that DL ingame

Yes little snowflake. I will go out. You're not stupid, you're just very special.

depends whats your steam level

And this is the kind of shit that makes many people think the apocalypse is near...

Playing cs in 2016??? Almost 2017???? Ha

is that a ps3 game?

There's always a "reasonable" excuse for all the skins retarded people have. They all make up super interesting stories about how they didn't really pay for their dumb purple/pink guns.

10 years ago, when Bethesda made us pay 1 dollar for a fucking horse armor, everybody laughed and shamed the fuck out of them...

Now you guys buy ugly knifes for 20 real bucks...

What's wrong with you ?

downloading CS:GO on my laptop rn just to post in here so keep it up

just post the steam screenshot you nigger

Man... Are you proud of waving this abomination to your team mates ?

Ur retard or what? Downloading game to access steam inventory ;-;

Abomination? I like it because I'm really into sci-fi shit
I think it's pretty sweet

Mah nigguh

get rid of it lad

Not even your skins faggot where is the sell and price

Congrats for not contributing to the valve money trap that is cs

Hey guys im actually only interested in how many you guys paid for it and how many you have spent in total.

I havent bought anything and not gunna but up to now my most precious skin is worth 39ct, the ssg skin that looks like a awp.

#exposed

Counter strike was never good. Not even csgo could convince me to play it.

bumparoo il post my skin once my game downloads

dude i see what you're saying but explain to me why i give a fuck about ingame status, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Made the mistake of playing maybe 150 hours, left the shit running in the background for a whole week once so my hours are very skewed. Fun back in 2015 when it leaked, but it's absolutely gone to shit. Valve is getting as much money from people with fucking in game gloves now before the game implodes

sorry I'm a poorfag. I unboxed a minimal wear falchion crimson web but i sold it for sweet cash
this is my most expensive skin valued at $6.99 plus $2 for the stick and nametag or something

Because you're a failure irl so you depend on being a badass in counter strike to boost your ego.

>hit the nail on the head
>faggot will deny it
>we all know the truth

ill trade you a tec-9 isaac for it user

steamcommunity.com/id/kekerino

can I beg for something? :'c
I'll send nudes [?]

steamcommunity.com/id/ionipony/

I can give you a few cases for that polar camo, lad.

sure man

You pay for textures/images and variables (for wear), not for "pixels".
In case of knives you also pay for model and animation. Retard, smh rly fam.

Are you legit retarded?
People, humans like to show status.
Even fucking animals do it.
Ever since the beginning of fucking time, we tried to have something that others do not have.
Someone might buy a new car, a fancy watch.. and others buy an ingame skin to show off.
Fact is that csgo is very popular and a lot of people play it.
Btw, before you say "hur dur cs fag", I don't play csgo anymore really and I never owned a lot in this game.
The most I've owned was a falchion knife for like 85 bucks and my most expensive gun skin was a deagle crimson web for like 2.50. All my other skins averaged at about 50 cents max.
I bought that knife because I played a lot of zombie escape back in 2015 and because I wanted something nice to look at.
I don't even care that I reply to bait, because there are enough people who think like you and aren't baiting. So please, if you ever spent only a single cent on something in your life to show off, then you're guilty as well.

The game won't "implode" unless something major happens, which it won't.
As long as there are no actual pay to win mechanics, like covert skins give your weapon +30% dmg or something, which let's be real, would never go through, the game will not die.
Too many people are into it, too many people are interested in the pro scene and tournaments.

>I bought that knife because I played a lot of zombie escape back in 2015

Hey! Me too! What server? Any G3SG1 or other similar Zombie escape weapon you have left and want to trade?

done! thanks dude ;)

np lad

Unboxed this like 2 weeks ago

GFL clan US server, since their EU server was empty most of the time and ping doesn't matter anyways.
And no, sorry. I don't have any skins left.
Sold all my stuff back in early 2016.
I kinda would like to play again, just to play some new released maps and such, but eh.
Btw, try the negev instead of auto snipers.
Yes, you might not have nearly as much actual stopping power, but the negev has so many rounds in a clip plus a headshot will knock zombies back like crazy. And since every round fires also a tracer and the sheer firerate of the thing, you can do a lot with it.