Zods are asleep

Zods are asleep.

Post objectifiable Kryptonians.

Is that a man?

Are you a man?

get out triphole

>it's a krager says something dumb in a thread, thread.

Yes, why is Antje Traue so masculine?

Imagine being Faora during that transmission and having to be all like "damn, Zod, you fuckin' imposing, all crazy with your tight body and wall eyed goatee face. I would totally kneel to you, both my genetically perfected body and my sharp cold mind." when all she really wants to do is go down to a lesser planet and toy with some indigenous primitives. Like seriously imagine having to be Faora and not only stand there while Zod flaunts his poor oratory skills, the staticy transmission barely concealing his stuttering and bad phrasing, and just stand there, line after line, hour after hour, while he perfects that speech. Not only having to tolerate his the noises coming out of his mouth but his haughty attitude as everyone on the Black Zero tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ZOD IS ONE BAD MOFO!!! because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his sweaty fucking Frankenstein face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of Thangarian Snare beasts and virgin sacrifices offered to you my lesser creatures that worship you as a goddess and later US soldiers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies on Krypton. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled forehead as juts it out to writhe it imposingly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "imposing (for that what he calls himself) aura", the respect he worked so hard for with his speech coach in the previous months. And then the com. officer calls for another transmission, and you know you could kill every single person on the bridge before the ship security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Faora. You're not going to lose your future genocide career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No, are you?

kek

It's too bad this is the role she was given. She would have been a perfect fit for Wonder Woman.

A man I would fuck.

Isn't it weird she work out for this role and ends up wearing a suit the entire time.

all that effort for nothing

Wonder Woman should look like a woman though.

I'd fuck him, and let him fuck me in return.

lmao based Krager bringing the heat

Why is Mellisa Benoist such a whore?

Why are you such a nigger?

is this a shoop

I am a black man, not a nigger.

>dat ball grab

Diamonds, every time. That's wife material right there.

TINY

By far the best pics in the fappening.

but who was phone??????!??

>there are still people who missed the Fappening

Fake Krager spotted
The real one never replies to nigger posts.

Learn your character next time

Best girl.

They need to bring her back somehow.

Please, everybody knows Superman II was better
>Oh, God
>Zod

She whould have been the perfect motoko, instead of Scarlet Bitch

So sweaty. Can I lick her clean?

holy shit. the regular static base image here has been my steam profile pic for five years. Never seen this gif before. Thanks!