Posted this recently

posted this recently

Girlfriend has started working late a lot, a few times a week I don't see her till about 7, and this friday she is going to office xmas party and has a hotel booked.

Last year I went with her, didnt get invited this year. Also, she has started always wearing thong to work, usually with matching bra.

pic is her

*update*
she stayed at work friends hotel rooom drinking until 5am, know this because she told me, and she said she sat on floor instead of bed so it wouldnt be weird, and I believe her, or why would she say she gad been there at all?

She's cheating on you, my friend. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it's the truth.

thought so, but now i dont, just wants her own work friends

Don't jump to any conclusions but it's painfully obvious you have to at least look into it.

If she hasn't yet, she's working on it. Everything you said is typical cheater behavior.

t. someone who has also been cheated on

part of me want to encourage it

bro, I have personally dealt with this situation. She stayed with her "guy friend" and called me and was on the phone with her for at least an hour. She told me he had a couch she was sleeping on but eventually the truth came out that she was fucking him. Don't be an idiot. If shes in a "friends" hotel room and he's a guy she is cheating

Lol what do you need, a fucking postcard? Obviously cheating or at the very least openly available. Getting a room? Come the fuck on.

OP, you are being played.
But like everyone else who posts here. You not going to do shit about it. Ill never date a chick thats staying with "work friends" drinking.

This guy gets it, theres no such thing as a girl hanging out with a guy drinking unless they going to fuck or the dude is flaming gay.

does she look like type who would cheat though?

>Know this because she told me

kek

lol
>type who would cheat

bro I've never met a girl in my life who wouldn't cheat if the right person comes along. If she finds someone she is more attracted to she its going to cheat

>vagina detected
>yes

Shes pretty average though bruh. If she is cheating just find another one.

real question is who would fuck her

Just look at how she dresses. She's getting railed left and right.

Any port in a storm.

OP you cockfondling turbo faggot listen to these repeating digits

She's cheating on you or working on it. I'd tell her that you are uncomfortable going to places where single people go to get laid without you and if she says anything along the lines of "muh freedom" then drop her on the spot. Especially if you two aren't living together

If thats an image of the women in your fan-fiction, she is not exclusive. No reason to go through the effort of advertising like that if you have the penis you need.

OP, stop being a beta cuckfag. Start hanging out with one of your female coworkers, maybe even get you a little side action.

Or, do nothing and be a cuck.

this was her profile pic for a while

get show pics from the work night out?

kek shes a whore, hangs out with fat brown making herself look better, doesn't care about showing panties for everyone to see...

user be serious.

Abandon thread, OP has a cuck fetish.

So this thread boils down to can a guy and a girl be "just friends"...
Girls will say yes cos they don't understand guys.
Guys will only say yes cos they are" friendzoned" every other guy will say no, the only reason they even talk to a girl is cos they want to fuck them.

>wearing thongs to work
>staying at work friends house

m8... sorry but you've been fucked over by your missus.

oh, can you see her panties in that pic?

only a slut would leave that on fb. clearly an upskirt for whoever is holding the camera

shes a whore