MEME MAGIC IS REAL

yfw the "APOLOGIZE!" meme has become reality

>When Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was released it was a very mixed film, many hated it and others loved it, very few were in the middle. The haters went on to criticize and disrespect director Zack Snyder in many ways, due to the version that was released in theaters.

>Now in a very rare situation, much of the critics have been apologizing to Zack Snyder and have had a change of hearts in the director’s abilities to bring on the Justice League after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman v Superman. With at least one apology telling Warner Bros. to allow for Zack Snyder’s Justice League to be released as he sees fit.

>Even Collider Heroes, who is known for being heavily critical of the DC Extended Universe, has turned a corner by saying they feel sorry now for Zack Snyder as the version released was clearly not his vision.

dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=zackattack&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=maX-ObiJB3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZACK DIED FOR OUR SINS

>A reading from the Acts of Man of Steel
>Scene 2:13: Selected passages

>3 And I heard a loud voice from the cinema saying, "Look! Snyder's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and Snyder himself will be with them and be their saviour.

>4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more repetitive or safe or cheap comedy or quips, for the old order of Marvel movies has passed away."

>13 And so they hated him, and persecuted him. The critics crucified him and threw rotten tomatoes at him.

>14 But he persevered and gained strength from the audience, and so we will persevere.

>15 And he stands by the right side of the spirit of Kino, and draws inspiration from it, and so will his followers.

>22 During the filming of the port battle at Batman v Superman, Snyder was found wandering along the port.

>23 In one of such instances he walked on water while carrying an IMAX camera on one hand, which greatly terrified his cast and crew at that time.

>24 Affleck, out of fear, shouted "Snyder, if it is you, tell me to come to the water!"

>25 "Come". Snyder said.

>26 Affleck stepped on the water and walked for a few feet but then sank. He cried out "Snyder, hast thou forsaken me? Save me, oh dear brother!"

>27 Immediately Snyder reached out his hand and caught him.

>28 Snyder exclaimed, "Bin Muhammad Afflecki, why did you doubt?"

>29 And so the heretic one vowed to spread the word.

MEMETASTIC

wtf I am also apologetic to zack now

Honestly though, is the Director's Cut better than the theatrical release? Does it save the shitty movie?

but the movie sucked!

30 more minutes of trash won't improve trash!

laughing evans.png!

>dccomicsmovie.com

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I gave money to a studio that made capeshit. I'm sorry that I saw Iron Man in 2008. I'm sorry that I paid full-price for it. I'm sorry that I have helped, in any manner, shape or form, the capeshit industry.

Most of all, I'm sorry that my extremely small contribution to Hollyshit has helped to support Crack Snideshit in his endeavour to create possibly the worst big-budget pile of foul excrement since Howard the Duck.

I'm sorry.

>dccomicsmovie.com

Seems like an unbiased source.

It is. I hated the theatrical cut but loved the director's cut. It truly saved the film.

The only relevant piece of information.

Too bad ive pirated the cut already. No money for u dccucks

We don't deserve him...

Isn't he a rapist?

Holy shit it's real
The Sup Forums prophecy is true

>dccomicsmovie.com

still clinging onto BvS while marvel fans are already onto the next one. kek

>people all over Twitter apologizing to Snyder
>people on YouTube apologizing
>reviews pointing out how much better UC is
>capekino finally being recognized

Mcucks literally on suicide watch.

That only means that BvS is better.

>clinging to a new edition that just got released
>clinging

sure thing buddy

>dccomicsmovie.com
Seriously?

Good.

Literally the entire is internet's feeling guilty about ever doubting our kinogod
see

>if you pay to see the movie twice then it becomes good
Well played Snyder

The theatrical cut screamed shit but the ultimate cut was pretty good.

Just one more argument against studio fuckery and just letting the artists do their job.

t. Warner Brothers damage control department

t. Raging mcuck

>WB telling people to blame WB
wut

oh, is someone mad?

insulting yourself is a common deflection tactic to make people think you're not shilling. In the end it still promotes the movie.

OK guys gonna go watch it i'll let you know what i think, see you soon

is it up?

twitter.com/search?q=zackattack&src=typd

>zackattack was trending on twitter

>capeshit

who cares?

Why can't Marvelcucks just stay in their containment board? Why do they have to shit up every DC thread? Don't they know that Sup Forums is DC territory?

>capeshit fans arguing(shilling) about which piece of shit smells less bad

OI VEY

Only jewish slaves care about capeshit

F A C T

>implying that you wouldn't want Gal to enslave you

Why do you type like a 12 year old?

The 30 extra minutes doesn't change the fact that Batman and Superman both decide to stop trying to kill each other because their mommies have the same name.

I don't want to be enslaved by Auschwitz survivor.

>it's this meme again

Batman stopped because he realized he was no better than the mugger who killed his parents. Saying it's just because their moms have the same name is oversimplifying it.

>Batman stopped because he realized he was no better than the mugger who killed his parents.
Tell that to dozens of people he murdered before and after fighting with Superman!

>Marvel films are a conveyer belt of corporate garbage

At least you got it right.

oh wow
you showed us
:^)
keep those tears flowing

Right? I mean, the reason for Batman to be Batman is to make sure no other kid looses his parents to crime. In this movie Batman is loosing his way, it doesn't mean he's not our Batman so I'm not complaining about the killing either.

>dccomicsmovie.com
That sounds like a totally unbiased source.

DCucks on suicide watch.

Can't sack the Zack

>MEME MAGIC IS REAL

DCucks confirmed for Sup Forumstards. I guess it's not a big surprise though.

I haven't watched this film nor do I plan to.

I just want to know, why are they trying to kill each other in the first place?

Batman is afraid that Superman might abuse his power. One thing leads to another and Batman finds out Superman's mother has the same name has his.

God against man!

>"The red capes are coming!"

Batman was in Metropolis when Man of Steel event happened, he saw Superman and Zod levelled the a Wayne's building.
He see him as a threat to humanity because he don't believe men would stay good after years of fighting psychopaths and the death of Jason.
Superman saw Batman branding criminals and caused their death. He doesn't approve Batman being the judge, jury and executioner of crime.
Both are them are being manipulated by Lex behind.

Superman fought to save the lives of the world in Man of Steel. He fought another Kryptonian and the destruction really ramped up and a lot of people died, even if Supes saved them. So the world is pretty split on the matter. At the start of the film, you see Clark and General Zod (the other Kryptonian) fighting inside the Wayne Tower in Metropolis and they end up destroying the building collapsing it with all its workers. Then Batman rescues a little girl who tells him her parents were in the building.

Meanwhile Clark flies about and interviews people on the Batman. They're all scared of him, think he's brutal etc. He brands his criminals and even kills a few. Lex Luthor (the main villain) kidnaps Clarks mother and makes him fight Batman who's already looking for a fight.

What is added in the ultimate edition?

People are approaching the issue in the wrong direction.

It's not that things were added in the UE, it's more like, what was removed from the theatrical cut. A lot.

honestly i was surprised as fuck by people reacting to this movie like rabid dogs. you can think it's bad, i don't care, but i've never in my life seen a worse reaction to a movie. i mean i guess the phantom menace maybe, but that was was actual trash, BVS was at worst mediocre to bad

Superman = Ultimate Edition
Lois = Zack
African warlord = Marvelcucks

Love it or hate it, you can't deny the contribution DC has made to the meme and Internet culture

How can Marvel even compete with Kinomatographers such as Nolan and Snyder?

ZACK DIED FOR OUR SINS

ZACK DIED FOR OUR SINS

With their Howard the Duck reboot.

You're saying Zack was saved from Marvel fans?

Is that actually happening? Last I heard it was "dead in utero"

I was just making a joke user.

Superman=Zack
Kryptonite Spear=Ultimate cut
Doomsday=the rest of the world

HE DID IT AGAIN

HE CREATED KINO THE SECOND TIME

You're being trolled, it's still awful. The extra content doesn't help at all. Adding more shit to an already huge pile of steaming shit doesn't improve things.

But all those critics think it does.

You're a fool and a fag to top it off. The UC is a vast improvement on the theatrical even if you didn't like it that's a pretty obvious observation.

Either you didn't see it or you're being a contrarian cuck

>Adding more shit to an already huge pile of steaming shit doesn't improve things.

You just made your opinions on movies completely irrelevant.

> The UC is a vast improvement on the theatrical even if you didn't like it

True, but that still doesn't make it any good. Everything wrong with the theatrical version isn't somehow miraculously fixed with the extra content and re-cut. It's still incoherently plotted (the new retarded Flash scene for example). Synders attempt at his own Dark Knight is still a failure.

ITT WB advertising department.

This movie was meh at best. It didn't even feel like a Batman film.

Play the Arkham games or watch the Nolan trilogy if you don't want to waste your time.

It's a Superman film idiot

>It's a Superman film idiot

The Theatrical cut wasn't

you see? add more superman, get a better movie

youtube.com/watch?v=maX-ObiJB3o

I always knew Sup Forums would do something terrible

>watch this on cinema
>it sucks
>watch the director cut
>it still sucks but now it has 30 minutes of extra shit

??? the fuck r u guys on?

go watch your television level marvel flicks. leave real kinotecque alone

but this is my first cape movie in decades

this is an honest question, it ain't no fucking blade runner. The movie still sucks, what the fuck is that shit

WTF IM SORRY ZACK NOW
tbqh he kind of deserves it the UE it leagues better than the forced cut one

It's paid shilling, just ignore them. I mean cmon user. Anyone who uses the word kino in a sentence as if it's a valid argument is either an idiot or 12.

I don't know how bad the theatrical version was, but the ultimate extended edition was pretty bad.

a cohesive plot

the added scenes explain several "plotholes"(what appeared to be plotholes) of the theatrical version, help explain lex's plan, flersh out clark's motivation for going after batman, add some emotional depth to the death scene, and make the film flow more naturally instead of it being more disjointed

kape kino is here, lads

>It's still incoherently plotted (the new retarded Flash scene for example)
they didn't add a flash scene, did you even see the fucking movie?

There's a Flash scene when Batfleck is napping you retard.

pirate it, that's what i tell everyone. for me it was worth the money and i'm getting the steelbook and i hated the theatrical cut and shitposted about it. Pirate it because that's the only non troll answer you will get

I'm watching it right now. Your mom says hi. Gonna ravage her pussy tonight.

> the added scenes explain several "plotholes"(what appeared to be plotholes) of the theatrical version

> help explain lex's plan
which still made no sense

> flersh out clark's motivation for going after batman
which still made no sense - same for batman going after superman

> add some emotional depth to the death scene
hahahaha. no. it was still as emotional as a brick.

> and make the film flow more naturally instead of it being more disjointed

and everything we get old or new is still awful. this shilling is just painful to read.

that wasn't added, there was already a flash scene when batfleck was napping

Man of Steel was awful but Snyder really pulled through with BvS Ultimate Cut. I was smart enough to skip the theatrical release when it became clear that the movie was botched. Glad they atleast managed to get a complete cut out unlike MoS which will forever be rushed and disjointed.

not added to the UC you fucking dipshit

I don't know how you missed that in the theatrical version, but it seems like you did.

what shilling? i'm perfectly aware i'm on Sup Forums, are you? no one here pays for anything, if anyone reads this thread and goes "HERP, the UE looks good, i'll watch it!" they'll just pirate it. no one buys things anymore, the only way movies make money is while they're in the theatre

>will forever be rushed and disjointed.
who knows they might release a director's cut, Snyder said he wanted to

>it was still as emotional as a brick.
user your similes need some work

When a studio scrambles to release a 'ultimate edition' you know the movie sucks, when they are so desperate that they use a handful of tweets to make an advertorial portraying 'the internet' as apologizing, you know the 'ultimate edition' sucks.

i normally hate those things, but ZACK DIED FOR OUR SINS