Asked on /adv/, nobody replied, theyre a bunch of gay pussies. Could really go for some JB advice

asked on /adv/, nobody replied, theyre a bunch of gay pussies. Could really go for some JB advice

>24
>couple months ago, 17 (illegal) year old girl starts following me on social media
>little bros friend
>starts telling me i'm her god, that she wants me to go in public with her and pretend to be my daughter, etc
>don't really flirt back w her b/c she's young and even though its not morally wrong its still illegal and highly frowned upon around these parts, people think its gross
>start talking to this girl pretty much every day skipping some days
>This weekend
>"user dudes are being creeps to me"
>Ask who and why
>its some college bros
>"I decided to block them instead of send them nudes. I thought I should tell you b/c you are my dad"
>proud of u watsup
>"was watching dazed and confused earlier so i was in the mood to smoke a j and get laid"
>than says she was at work all day instead
>conversation tapers off after that
>honestly was pretty beta but thats b/c its a 17 year old which is very frowned upon by the law and everyone here
>start being sweet and flirty to her after this
>she's sending me videos of bath (not sexual or of her, of the colors of her bath bomb)
>Start telling her i'd make her a nice bath with wine and salmon, she thinks its super sweet, says she's blushing
>Stops replying to me after this (probly about 9:30) but her snapchat score hasn't went up at all, even though i saw her liking shit on social media

Don't really know how to go about this situation, i'm starting to like this girl, sucks ass. Theres a huge stigma around this kind of stuff around here. Also, seems like her dads super overprotective by the way he talks about her, my little brother is friends with this girl and i guarantee that if i even chill with her word gets around, also her cousin is my age and i've known him for years and he's always come off as someone who wants to kick my ass for no reason.

What do? pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6016887/Beautiful-amateur-Julie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>wine and salmon

And what do you cook for your jailbait? Chef boyardee?

How long til 18?

just wait until she's 18. There's nothing special about 17 year old pussy, it isn't worth the hassle. Don't ruin your life over one mediocre fuck.

This and if you do anything make sure its at her place so it doesn't look like you were influencing her

God I'm thankful the age of consent is 14 where I live.

May

I know this, but I want to string her along. She'll be gone if I do nothing until may

You think I'm ever going over to her house? Fuck that.

>I know this, but I want to string her along. She'll be gone if I do nothing until may
well then let it go. There's plenty of other vaginas out there. You're not a hormonal 15 year old any more - just because you can have sex with someone, doesn't mean you automatically have to.

Fuckit. Lay low til then. Try to keep yourselves put of public and away from opinionated friends. I'm almost 11 years older than my gf. But she was 20 when I met her. Just hold off in public til may, then everyone can go fuck themselves.

Look dude, just date her if you both want it. She's far from a kid and she likely doesn't view herself as some kid incapable of making choices that the law has to protect. It sucks for you technically because any reasonable place sets AOC at 16 or less. But really, just be normal and don't do something stupid to hurt her and make her vengeful.

Yeah, but this girl is significantly hotter than girls that I could get that are my own age, and i've always liked the idea of daddy/daughter and she implies she's into that. On top of that she's actually cool, i was skeptical b/c of her age at first but she's legit

I had a 15 year old girlfriend when i was an 18 year old senior in high school. She was really cute, called me daddy and all that good stuff, about 4'11", beautiful body, but trust me user, this is not worth it. As soon as her dad found out it was constant 24/7 paranoia, i broke up with her, that's when she threatened to report me for statutory rape. The only thing that saved me was screenshots and recorded phone calls in which she admitted that i never did anything beyond kissing her. This will blow up in your face irregardless of how great it might seem now. To this day my friends still give me shit about it. best thing to do is to just forget her before you get sucked in like i did. One misstep could ruin your life.

This is good asvice.

If she's that fuckin into you, she'll be cool with 'just friends' until then. If not, shit happens... she's after the cool older guy who can give her shit a guy her age can't.

Back in my younger, sexier days I had my pick of JB pussy. Its not worth it. They'll fuck you up by accident or design and 9 out of 10 are fucking psycho.

"They'll fuck you up by accident or design and 9 out of 10 are fucking psycho."
10000%

There's a bar/restraunt I used to go to after work. I'd sit at the bar, have a bite and a beer then head home.Anyway
>One day cute blonde waitress is handling some tables nearby
>Can't help but notice her
>She notices me noticing her and starts noticing me
>Barttender (also a cute chick, but not really my type and I know her boyfriend) notices me noticing the waitress.
>Everyone notices everything. We all experience Enlightenment. Anyway back to my story
>Bartender disappears into kitchen, shes talking to waitress they both come out laughing waitress asks if I need anything and we exchange a few words, she writes her number on my napkin
>She looked young, but looked like could be 18 (I was 22 at the time). I got bright idea to ask her to get me another beer next time bartender walked away (In US only employees over 18 yrs can serve alcohol).
>She got bartender to come get me a beer (FUCK!)

anyway, she was 17, her bday was 6 or 7 months away and I got bored and couldnt keep up texting and delaying for that long. Its tough man. She got a bf eventually and that was the end of it. Good luck.

Oh and I worked with a dude who got arrested for same thing (but he acted on it). Started dating the girl he was talking to. When her dad found out he flipped, gave her phone to the cops, he got charged with every lewd text/pic reference to sexual acts, etc so he got like 200 charges of sexual assault of a miner / statutory rape or whatever. Hes now a registered sex offender even though the chick was only a few years younger than him. All cuz dad found out and lost his lid. They were dating for almost a year when this happened.

Risk vs Reward

i agree wine and salmon seems ridiculous OP

This age of consent thing in the U.S. is getting ridiculous. You get 8 years in prison if you fuck her minutes before, but nothing if minutes after her birthday?!!?!

How are you guys not rioting and shit ??? How does this shit pass without everyone condemning these judges for life after one of them jails anyone for this petty shit.

back on topic tho, keep chatting and hang out once a month. Go to mcdonalds or some shit. Even if someone reports you both of you can say you didnt do shit, and expose the snitching faggot on social media afterwards.

If you can meet up once a month, thats about 5 occasions until may and you can bang like rabbits on her birthday cause she`ll be eager to fuck.

If you guys can`t control yourselves in the meantime do it in your car in your garage or something, lowkey. If you are 150% sure she`s chill you`d be having the time of your lives fucking non-stop, being in love n shit.

Heres another question

>Applied at this fancy movie theater that has a fancy restaurant in it and serves to the theater
>Super upscale, rich people come here, didn't realize how nice this place was until my interview
>Friend works here
>Says theres tons and tons of hot chicks who work at this place
>They pretty much hire me on the spot
>Tell me their desperate for employees, need 10 employees and looking at 3
>Make me fill out background consent check thursday
>Call today at 2:40
>"Hey user, we just got your background consent check and haven't went over it yet, we'll call you in half hour-45 mins"
>never hear from dude again
>Call back at 8, doesn't answer (business cell phone), leave a voicemail
>didn't put my last 2 jobs on the application (one closed down a week after i started I told at interview, the other is a long story)
>Have pending misdemeanor

Am I fucked? Will i hear back from these guys tmrw? or would they have called back by now?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????

Fucking protest this shit! Fuck black lives matter, you people arent even allowed to fuck

hit thing off, take her to an adjacent state where its legal then bang. take her home after.

whatever, she thought it was sweet

yeah, i'm gonna tease her and shit, I already determined that. bring her over to netflix and chill, make some food, when she begs for it kiss her (non-sexually) and tell her to be a good girl until her 18th birthday

I doubt you're fucked, but you're probably not getting the job.

What's the misdemeanor? If its something yo do with theft or assault, you're going to have a shitty time getting a job in the service sector.

Taking a minor over state boundaries is a felony

I have a friend that was 25 driving a few states away to fuck a 17 year old b/c its legal there. Now she's 18 and he's moving down there to live with her.

Fucking ridiculous.

>you're only 24
>17 year old wants to pretend your daughter

lad im 21 and 17 year olds are legal, I just had one begging me, but I can tell your entire story is bullshit. and by the way, dont do it if you could anyways man it was not worth it

wont show up on a background check til after court. Though its possible the HR person googled your name and found an article or a court docket date for you. I got a DUI which now is expunged.. if you wanna check after the fact you can buy your own background check online, pretty easy process. But til court your record should come up clear.

Criminal damage to property, i haven't been sentenced yet but just accepted the plea bargain and it got dropped to misdemeanor, sentencing next month, its getting expunged if i complete probation

My friend who works there says that theyre super chill and he thinks that i got this, but this is part of some big corporation

Nah, they had an option to "Self-identify with pending charges and misdemeanors" which i filled out thinking that it would show up and i'd be fucked if i dont, saying "this won't bar you from employment" etc

youre an idiot then. no go on that job, dont fuck up the next application. I would try to get a job quick though before the charge sticks to ya

Meh. Hard to say. Maybe they're worried if it doesn't work out you'll go sex nuts and retard strong on their asses and smash the place up.

Or maybe you just aren't what they're looking for.

Or maybe they'll get back to you soon. Number of fucking times I heard "oh, we'll get back to you next week" just to hear back 4 weeks later.... fucking bastards....

I need to get one before it does anyways, i need proof of employment, and i'm down to my last $50

is there any chance theyre gonna call me back with a schedule?

>Or maybe they'll get back to you soon. Number of fucking times I heard "oh, we'll get back to you next week" just to hear back 4 weeks later.... fucking bastards....

Same, but its a movie theater, and theyre super short on employees, and star wars comes out very soon

If they're that desperate for employees and you have a friend working there already, I'll give 40% odds of you getting the job. Just keep putting out applications and lie about the arrest. Like I said, charge won't stick til the court adjourns. If you didnt make it clear when you turned in your application (that youre friend recommended you) have youre friend put in a word for you.

Fucking this. Plus 5 months ain't that long of a wait.

My friend put in a good word for me before the interview and he's been working there for a year and seems like a pretty hard worker, they mentioned it during the interview too

I gotta run some errands tomorrow, if I dont hear from these guys at like 3 i'm gonna just start going to everywhere in the area putting in resume. I dont know what I'm doing for rent this month.

That's summer from Oklahoma

Lol, young & dumb.

me or her?

gimme some advice old man

It is illegal to make/store/post pictures of girls under 18, but the Aae of Consent usually is 14-15-16. you can fuck a girl under 18 if she is in it.

Nah, age of consent is hard 18 in my state

Also, I don't recommend you to have any relationship with her.

you should ask how many sharpies she can fit in her pussy

Turkey, Africa or Carribeean?

I'm not making cp, i'm not even considering fucking her until she's 18.

now what do you think of this?

I guarantee 1, maybe 2. this girls tiny and seems pretty inexperienced

US

i like woman that lookalike teens

meh, she looks too old to me. By this age a woman should be more developed and have ass and tits. Teens can pull this look, 27 year old coke whores can't

Why would you put salmon and wine in a bath

Goddamn those are perky. Any more of her?

so with pretty much minimal effort, she wrapped you around her finger?

use your brain instead of your dick.

Somewhere, can't find em atm though, i just have thousands of random images saved in a folder

Not really

nothing, you'll fuck it up and spill spagettii, if you where alpha enough to really pull jail b8 then you could do it all on your own, she thinks of you as a cool dude at best, older brother worst case.

>also fuck off chris

Never seen a teen that looks like that. Not without being dead for a week or so beforehand, anyways.

Nigger, if some man wanted to run me a bath and feed me salmon with a nice wine I would happily suck his dick.

>no homo

is she wearing socks inside her panty hose? is that a thing?

It's alright, I found more.
imagefap.com/pictures/6016887/Beautiful-amateur-Julie

You're 24, not 44. No one gives a shit. And by the time you're 44, -you- won't give a shit. I say go for it. The exhibitionism, the daddy routine, the whole magilla. Sounds like an opportunity you'll kick yourself for missing out on when you had the chance.

My friend keeps telling me this, he tells me that i need to learn how to make women keep their mouth shut.

True, probly a skill I should learn, but its my first try, and if I fuck up than she talks.

Also, i've been with like 12-13 women so its not like i'm super beta, Im just nervous about going to jail for minors when i clearly already have legal trouble

if its just a illegality thing and you fucked girls plenty enough, then don't do it. simple.

>find her birthday do the math, is the wait longer then a jail sentence or shorter then the distance to her fathers gun case?

Take her on a trip to sweden or Amsterdam, 16 is legal if consentual. She sounds fucking nuts though

May? Fucking wait it out, dude. Be sure she's aware of why, don't let her think you're avoiding her, make sure she knows she's not doing anything wrong, it's strictly the law.

Its about 5 1/2 months, i'd probly sit for like a year and a half because of my previous misdemeanor mentioned earlier in the thread

Fuck that. You can't be serious about this 17 thing, especially when you're just a couple years older.
You really want to dance around that and not dick this chick, I don't know her patience but whatever, then keep it to shit that can't come back to you.
Nothing illegal about taking up the daddy role and giving her instructions like flashing people with upskirts or hitting a gloryhole or something. You could give her all sorts of assignments, sounds like she'd be into it. Do it man. You'll beat yourself up for hesitating and passing up the opportunity when you get older. Rightly so, how many more shots like this do you think you're going to get? Once you're older you won't be meeting chicks like this anyplace anymore, and then it'll genuinely become weird, yes.

Roleplay about pretending to be her sugar daddy while you fuck the whit out of her

>Nothing illegal about taking up the daddy role and giving her instructions like flashing people with upskirts or hitting a gloryhole or something.

Holy shit, this sounds awesome

She also told me that she isn't much into drinking but smokes alot of weed and the only other drug she tries is acid, which happens to be my favorite drug, and i have mad connects to way higher quality of acid than kids in high school can typically get

didn't think about that until now

Go for Amsterdam. Spend a week or so smoking ganja and fucking her brains out. Though if you're worried about pissing off her dad if he catches on you're talking to her, try explaining to him that you're taking his babygirl to the ganja capital of the world for a week.

PS, once you're there, fuck Amsterdam. Go for Rotterdam. Taller buildings, cleaner streets, place doesn't look like a construction yard filled with tourists packed like sardines. Non-tourist prices, too.

You want to pull a Mr. Grey on this chick, rent a nice loft - Water's running a sleek hotel that should offer a view of the financial district. Stock up on booze and drugs, introduce this girl to adulthood properly.

I can't leave the country on probation, which is gonna be a thing all of 2017

but I might tell this girl i'm taking her to rotterdam in spring 2018

>tfw I'm 21 and have had 2 chicks pull that on me
It isn't even one of the specific things that gets me off, but damn if hearing them say it doesn't get me going.

>be me 32
>story happens when i was 20
>go to the bar
>meet a chick
>bring her home
>her name is like penelope....or maybe just penny
>it's near christmas so the next day I ask her if she's doing anything
>she tells me she's staying at a homeless shelter for teens so it would be great to go somewhere
>this kinda throws me off
>but whatever
>bring her over to my house
>walk in the front door.
>"Jeff...." my dad says
>"You brought your cousin home to us..."
>find out my cousins family died in a plane crash 13 years ago
>my cousin is 16.
>mfw I banged my 16 year old cousin ={o>

>we bring retard baby to term
>name it after me
>kid is now 11
>can only say "mnames jefff"
>everyone do the dinosaur! Read first word of every line!

When I was 22 and living in vegas I dated a 16 year old girl (which is totally legal in nevada) She starts taking the pill and I take her virginity. Nothing as glorious as having a 16 year old girlfriend who you can dress in pigtails and fuck without fear of being arrested. Her blowjobs were legendary too. It's actually still legal to fuck 16 year old girls in nevada, so if that's your thing, move there and go crazy!

Heh, like half my family lives in vegas...

Who cares, just fuck her. I've a 15 year old, aroung christmas im gonna go fuck a girl who just turned 16. Its legal here though.

There are actually a bunch of states where the age of consent is still 16. You can legally fuck a 16 year old in kentucky in all 3 holes, but if you take a picture of her ttis, you go to prison for 5 years

Yup, thats where my friend met his 17 year old thats now 18 and he's moving in with

>17 (illegal) year old girl
fucking americans are so fucking stupids

Wait til 18.

She can't wait she's not worth.

/Thread

shes 17. shes gonna get a couple bfs and dump them. just stay mysterious dude. Find a gf to just to make her jelly, stick with the relationship a few months to make it look legit then maybe try things with her

That's some Cruel Intentions shit