Im not attracted to any type of girl but plane James looking girls

Im not attracted to any type of girl but plane James looking girls.
They make me hard as fuck and want to be with one but all girls I come across are kylie jenner wannabees

Post your plain jane pics!

>> not attracted to any type of girl

Fag

>Ellen Page
>plain jane

pick one

Atleast their look n style not their bank account

You're a faggot and you "like" masculine girls. Here u go

Is this a plain Jane? I know what you mean, op. Except I would still fuck the shit out of Emma Watson, for instance. I'd just much prefer to fuck a regular looking grill like in your post. Girls with little imperfections, who look like they could be seen just out and about.

People like Emma Watson are just too Cosmo for my liking.

Post Moar average looking grills OP

it stems from a low self esteem. you think you cant get a hot girl so your mind automatically makes you attracted to a plain one.

not that its a bad thing, just putting that out there.

I had a girls next door thread a few days ago and got some cuties.

Yes. Would definitely slam.
Moar!

More of her?

Wtf is James girl? Pretty sure op is fag

>masculine

Nice digits there user.

However
>airbrushed
>immaculate skin
>no expression

She gets a 5/10 from me.
And then when you factor-in the Brown eyes (you realise she's not even white), she goes straight in the bin.

Only white women. And more plain. C'mon step it up.

If Ellen Page is a plain Jane then that is my thing too lol.

Need some Juliette Lewis?

so you mean to say that you like children or better yet are attracted to children?

"Plane James"

who is this fugly photographer guy and why is he able to fuck so many celebrities and models?

>plane james
you mean a boring crossdressing pilot named james?

>Slipknot
i'd fuck her while listening to Snuff because i fucking hate myself

>Atleast their look n style not their bank account

wot.m8

I hate that seedy cunt. What's his deal? How does he just fuck a bunch of celebrities and openly photograph them?

Fucking ugly cunt too.

I can't stomach Slipnot, I just liked her.

>brown eyes means you aren't white

Hoooooo nigger

Thi girl is pretty attractive imo. I'm in the same boat as OP, I think it's because I'm a minimalist.

Nice feet.

Ugh, what type of self respecting qt would ever be in a photo with this guy? Let alone let him fuck her.

Mate who is this

>Brown eyes
0/10

What rock have you lived under?

B-but....but I'm extremely white, user.
Blue eyes and everything.

Not like those mud coloured brown eyes that niggers have.

julie sadkitcat

Aw fuck this makes me sad.
>tfw you will never be crushed in between her thighs as you devour her pussy

kek

more of her?

brown eyes are amazing. what a fucking retard you'd have to be hate brown eyes. is emma watson a 0/10 too? gtfo, fag lord. take your faggot blue eyes and go fuck yourself to death.

>armpit hair
fuck me mate yuck cunt. Shave it.

>checked

Thanks my man. For a moment I thought it was a girl who I was real close with in high school. Didn't know whether to be hyped or sad at the possibility of nudes.

>> masculine GIRL
Guess you're jerking like OP

???

>thinking brown eyes makes you not white
wow, did they teach you that in faggot camp? liking blue eyes is a clear sign of homosexuality. also, you're a genetic fucking moron if you think white people cant have brown eyes.

Bigger detected.

Emma Watson is a 5/10, and that's just being fair and generous. She really doesn't do it for me. Obviously I'd fuck her if I had the chance, but compared to my type of girl, she's boring, miserable looking, and has the same face as every other celebrity. She's extremely meh.

Also blue eyes = masterrace

pilots named jim?
>plane James
op is kissless virgin

i would fuck that so hard

Nah, faggot camp just thought us how to identify a faggot, and I'm sorry to say it ain't looking good for you m8.

But seriously, you can technically have Brown eyes and still pass as white, but you are most certainly NOT fully white if you have Brown eyes. It just makes people look like mongrels.

I would'nt mind a blowjob from her.

more of this girl plz

> cuties
> user posts a pic of his brother

If you think that's a guy, I would'nt want you in my gym class.

you've clearly never learned anything about genetics then.

Good taste OP. Girls with a 8/10 + face don't work. I'd rather have a girl with a 6/10 face and a 10/10 body because she works her ass off during sex and is actually interesting instead of doing that stupid looking you in the eye shit that good-face girls do.

Disclaimer - I got out of a relationship with a stripper with a 10/10 face and a 9/10 body a week ago and I was totally out of my league so I might be a little bitter...

But hey it was because I cheated on her and not the other way around so maybe I win?

i suppose those blue eyed african niggers are white to you then? you're fucking retarded, mate.

such a boner breaker when i found out who she was. Lost that plane james appeal.

also OP is a faggot wanted pics of James

yes pls
more?

i'm in love, more please

mmmm, needs a good dick slappn. Nice mouth!

This bitch is fuckin ugly.