Can we start another feels thread. Ive been kinda depressed and want pics to relate to

Can we start another feels thread. Ive been kinda depressed and want pics to relate to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_WVsP9RkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why try to be depressed? It wont help, I've been there. Looking at the better things in life will help in the long run, friend.

I'll bump with some comfy/lonely gifs, i enjoy feel threads more when watching them and listening to music.

Sometimes finding things you can relate to can help solve your problems because you realize you aren't the only one with them and become accepting of them.

The last time i felt anything that wasn't sadness was like three months ago. When i'm not sad, i can't feel anything, i don't know what the fuck is wrong, but i'm unable to feel other emotions right now, i just feel empty.

Are you kidding me? Now that's a fucking party.

why are these ones sad?
looks happy,
is an actually funny cake.

everything about this image is perfect

my favorite detail is that you can tell he has really shitty posture from hunching all the time

this shit is art

I suppose so. I've been depressed for a long time, but lately things have been getting better and these threads never helped me.

But if it somehow provides cathartic relief to you, then definitely go for it. I just don't see the point in making yourself depressed because you want to be sad

hi tyler

I literally can't spend 10 minutes without thinking about suicide. Without being like "hey this would be a nice moment to do it". Everytime i cross a street, every time i see a knife, all those missing oportunities. I fantasize about it.

what up keith

>Just be positive bro!
Great advice right there!

Not op btw. Just using an example of why someone would create a thread like this. Probably not his case but eh figured i'd try.

What the fuck is that OP? I'm all for a feels thread, but that is just retarded.

>I have low self-esteem
>Life isn't easy

These are not feels. That person is patently a faggot who needs to be shouted at.

the worst is when you hit the point at which you realize you really do want to kill yourself but you'll never have the balls to go through with it.

I just want a friend to talk to. It's 12:08 AM here. I don't see myself sleeping anytime. Any anons care for a simple chat?

For the record, sadness is a symptom of depression, but so is agitation, restlessness, aggression, insomnia, overeating, and doing harm to others

This hit me hard.

This was my life constantly as a kid.

I'm working Sup Forumsro, have at it

all that stress, guilt and self hate I experienced over the years made me so fucking empty that it's hard to describe. I feel trapped, like I'm in a room and the walls are crushing me. sometimes I want to fight it, but nowadays I just go with it.

I don't enjoy the things I used to, I generally came to hate people. even if one on them starts talking I'm immediately feeling like " oh man shut the fuck up and just leave me the fuck alone."

I see no way out.

that hurts

Hey man, what kind of job do you have?

ER doc

that and the wrinkles on the aging moms hands really gets to me.
There's something about kids who grew up with older parents that makes them more disconnected
Like he doesn't have that many close friends and his only real friend is like his mom

Sounds pretty stressful. How often are you busy in that position?

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_WVsP9RkE

every kid i knew with parents that were significantly older turned into a total sperg

Early week can be slow end of the week/weekends can be hell

What's the most common reason people go to the ER on the weekends. I'm assuming it's something alcohol related ,but I could be wrong.

What kind of job do you have?

I don't have a job currently. In DEP for the Air Force and leave January 31st. Until then I'm just living at home..

Drugs/alc, fights, cold outside, hungry, homeless, things people would usually just go to the regular doctor to have treated but have no insurance, children sick in the night

Worked 18 months in navy medical center - really enjoyed the military

I wasn't aware that people can go to the ER without insurance. I don't know a lot about medical insurance either though so there's that. Would those that don't afford it still be charged? How would a homeless person be charged?

I'm incredibly lonely. I've pushed my family away and I haven't had a real friend in 3 years. At this point I don't even know how to relate to people or what to talk about. I tried joining a discord group of people with similar interests. I tried talking in there at first but I quickly realized that I'm a fucking sperg who has no idea how to talk to people. I fucking need help.

Why you on this thread?

That's great. I wasn't aware that you could only do 18 months. How does the navy medical center work?

not ER user, but they would probably be charged out of pocket. They don't check whether or not someone has insurance b4 they take him to the ER

It's great for passing time and people tend to be more open to talking sometimes. Also loneliness most of the day ,but I only have to deal with it for less than two months now.

talk Sup Forumsro

they dont pay so the next guy that comes in gets charged $100 for a bandaid

That's a little shitty ,but I guess the hospital needs to find a way to recuperate their losses.

about what?

What interest did you join on DIscord?

I like being anonymous - worked in the prison system for a while and everyone I dealt with was a liar - now I have hard time believing people - so I come here to practice trusting - I started on Sup Forums years ago and most people - even the assholes - were pretty much starightforward

[spoiler]emo horsefuckery[/spoiler]

federal law doesn't allow anyone legitimately in need of emergency care to be turned away - the state or county reimburses the hospital at a specific rate

It's probably because we have nothing to hide and gain here. Even if we did lie nothing would happen after the thread dies. Curious as to how you ended up working in the prison system. Did you just apply or did you know somebody who worked there?

That's an interesting interest... I can't really relate to that. You play any videogames?

That's good for the patients. Got any interesting stories you care to share?

I woulda gone. Ice Cream cake is my shit

Holy shit this dude tried adding me on facebook.

I hear ya.
I've failed out of college courses where I ACED everything the teacher put in front of me because I sabotage myself whenever i get a final

Pictures like this hurt so bad.

I have a big family, lots of aunts, uncles and cousins, but we're all pretty low income. We can rarely afford to buy gifts for each other, but every birthday is a huge celebration. Always lots of games and jokes and laughing. Everyone would take a bullet for everyone else. We're all really close. So when I see a picture like this, where someone feels alone or sad on their birthday, it just crushes me. I wish I could throw a birthday party for everyone. No one should be alone on their birthday.

I'm lost, I don't care anymore. I have friends and I wish I would they would leave me alone so I could die and nobody gets hurt

Me too user.

Never happens, they can drag you through whatever "holiday" they decide on the importance

But I keep on holding out for the possibility that I'll one day drift apart from everyone I care about so that way, nobody feels to hurt by my passing.
I know I'm going to die at my own hand. I just want all of my loved ones to go through as little suffering as possible.

When sad it's enjoyable to listen to depressing music or find things on a depressive level to relate with. It's common in humans and actually natural too. If you attempt to make yourself happy by listening to upbeat music and pretending everything is okay by attempting to relate to happy good feel things then it will actually make you worse of than you begun with.

There's studies on it, if someone wants to grab them so it doesn't look like I'm talking out my ass then that would be nice.

I've been trying to get back into drawing, but in the past I've always drawn what's fun and what's comfortable.
If I ever make something that reflects any sort of emotion I hoard it to myself.
There's a coworker I shared my DeviantArt with and I've been working on something that's close to me in a way I've never shared, which is hindering my ability to finish it.
Until now even the fun stuff has been anonymous, but I feel so vulnerable and under a microscope even though it's just one person I know seeing it.
I'm trying to find a way to finish it and actually go through with it, but I'm honestly afraid.
This feels like a big step to being less secretive about myself, and I don't want to let it rot away in my folder when it's done.
How do I actually muster the courage to follow through with something that will make me feel so vulnerable?

A story of my best friend´s betrayal and my former true love.

>Be me
>Be Freshman
>Popular Athletic Weaboo
>Have best friend
>Call him J
>J invited me to a group chat with his odd friends
>Meet this amazing girl
>Strike up private messaging conversation about Hitchhiker´s Guide to the Galaxy
>Fall in love almost immediately
>J gives me tons of advice and help to know the girl more, as it´s my first girl
>Month or two later, during a deep conversation, she tells me that she´s extremely depressed and that we really shouldn´t date, as it wouldn´t be in my best interests
>Tell her that it´s okay and I love her
>Begin dating
>Amazing, beautiful relationship
>Lose all my prior friends in order to become part of this new friend group including her and J and this other kid
>Fast forward almost a year
>One night, she decides she trusts me enough to disclose why she´s so full of depression and anxiety
>Physically abusive father beat her when she was little
>Verbally abusive mother STILL abuses her
>Dearly trusted uncle sexually abused her over and over whenever she went to stay there
>Tells me that if she hadn´t met me the day she did, she would have blown her brains out with her mother´s handgun
>Shows me the suicide note
>Hug her and tell her that it´s okay and I won´t ever hurt her like everyone close to her has
>Convince her to join marching band to get her more social experience and help
>She loves it!
>Spends a lot of time with J at practice (around 5 hours a day)
>J would help me sometimes when I didn´t know how to help girl during a panic attack or after a molestation nightmare about her uncle
>Fast forward a year or so later
>Be ingrained in her completely
>Love her more than absolutely anything in the word
>After a band concert, I drive her home and drop her off with a goodbye kiss and an ¨I love you¨
>Return home
>Open Messenger
>She asks if I´ve ever intentionally abused her
>Of course not, love
>Cont

You'll get through it, op.

Whatever it is

I hope J fucked her brains out, so you would realise how disloyal women are.

Continued

>Begin pouring tears as she has fooled herself into believing that I´ve somehow taken advantage of her
>Promise over and over that I haven´t done anything of the sort
>She doesn´t believe me even remotely
>Ask J what the hell to do
>He tells me that I´m scum and I have hurt her really badly
>I have no idea what I´ve done, if anything
>She tells me that it´s over and if I ever change, she might come back to me in a year or so
>Drink and smoke myself into fucking oblivion over the weekend
>Dead to the world on Monday
>Spend whole week dead inside
>Blocked and deleted from group chat
>Sent messages telling me to kill myself
>Realize she broke up with me only a day after my Birthday
>Drug-fueled depression intensifies
>A week later J asks me permission to begin dating the girl
>What the Fucking Fuck
>He tells me he can´t stand to see a girl be violated like I had her
>I DIDN´T DO FUCKING SHIT
>Tell him to fuck off and die
>Cheeky fucking cunt friend begins dating her anyway
>Message from girl
>Tells me that there isn´t a chance of us being together
>That she loves J more than anything
>Have to spend every second at school watching them cuddle and kiss
>Want to beat the fucking shit out of J
>Decide it´s against my best interests with being Valedictorian and doing extracurricular activities
>School formal dance two days ago
>Sat single during a slow song alone
>Watched the fucking cunt spin her around into a dip
>He looks straight into my eyes as he kisses her during the dip
>I storm out
>Forward to now
>Fucking depressed
>Fucking single
>Best friend gone

I literally wants to rip his throat out and stomp on his gaping neck hole

Not to mention I did absolutely nothing wrong and J is the ugliest motherfucker in the school

It´s J

he's probably creampied her multiple, multiple times and thought that he's being an awesome human being because he's picking up the pieces of a girl you "broke".

so.. congrats!!

what a time to fucking be alive!