Tell me, why the most beautiful women are Syrians? also the most brave...

Tell me, why the most beautiful women are Syrians? also the most brave, why dont you UN cucks let Putin and Trump help AlAssad to end the ISIS scum once for all??

You mean kill ISIS and his own civilians.

None of those woman are above a 7/10. Some of them look hairy af.

Thats were youre wrong kido, TRAITORS aint civilians

You can see the ancient negro blood running through their veins by looking at their features.

when your ego is so small and fragile so u start a bait thread about your shitty country for a small bit of attention

>Implying women in general arent hairy af

Fuck these fags, they're just mad because OP didn't post traps. Syrian women are god tier. Also they tend tonne less braindead

none of those girls are hot

THIS

Whats your point? trust me, not all the "aryan white nordic women" are beautiful, youve seen too many Muh white pride shit

>cuz op didnt post traps
>syrian women are god-tier
kys

So bad in the close future they all will wear a burka or whatever shit because of ISIS, apparently, the democrats.

>Syrian women are ugly
>Not even one of these are at leas 7/10
>Says the faggots who barely can talk to women

But user they are. Scandinavian, Middle European and Jewish are all god tier aswell

Syrian women are fighting against the apes who rape and kill your "Alpha maximus white aryan race" more than your white people do, so you kill yourself fucking autistic kids

Im whit you, these "hurrr white genes hurrr fuck everyone else" morons dont know a shit about the world

>Only race where all women have black hair minus coin slot eyes and big lips

How can anything else compete?

Implying Homo sapiens aren't in general hairy af

Say it to the plastic womenbornwhitmakeup kids

They are chasing the apes to europe, thank u very much.

Because Assad is a goddamn cuck and all who follow him are the literal worst. Unfortunately cucks are winning everywhere so let the cucks and their bulls win Syria. It'll all be glass in 40 years anyway.

could you maybe explain to us what makes them the most beautiful woman in the world?

and why are they brave?

if possible please compare to other ethnic groups.