Is there even anything worthwhile on the deep web anymore, or is it just a fucking meme at this point?

Is there even anything worthwhile on the deep web anymore, or is it just a fucking meme at this point?

I've never touched it until now and I don't know what I was expecting but I wasn't impressed

You werent impressed because you dont know how to navigate the deep web properly, it is very difficult to find the 'good' websites but if you know how...

it's 99% pure shit, .9% shit you dont want to get involved in, and .1% somewhat interesting shit. unless youre looking to risk your freedom buying drugs over the internet, it's not worth it

What is it good for if the people who are trying to use it can't navigate it? If I can't figure it out no way can some druggo

>but if you know how...
lmao, you never saw shit. youre just trying to be some faggot edgel0rd. youre not fooling anyone, so dont bother replying you pathetic virgin

90% dead
8% useless
1% protected but fake
0.7% nothing interesting for you
0.2% correct
0.1% cool
99.9% from the surface web

this

Finding drug markets is so easy, reddit literally has a list of them lol...

Girls like it when you go deep. Don't be a pussy.... Go deep on that Web...

Drug markets aren't impressive. I could buy drugs from any dealer

Only thing i use it for anymore is alphabay.

100% botnet

drugs aren't what op is looking for

>reddit

my body once found an eastern european site with links to fetus experimentation.
stuff like how much bleach a fetus can survive and stuff like that.
now i never saw it, but when he wasnt around on 2 sepreate occasions 2 different people i was close to told me it was true. and they werent the type to be 3dgel0rd FA99OT5
but again i never saw it.

I don't know man I once saw an boob

Fuck off Pedo

Fetus experimentation. What is there to experiment on fetuses they are boring as fuck and dead if they are outside the womb.

proven fake long time ago

Just go to your local med university and see if there are disection hall open hours for visitors. Fetuses are sure to be part of every exhibit

it's interesting no doubt, is it worth the risk and time? that's for you to decide. Ignore the edge lords, if you didn't find something interesting leave it that way