Just watched Zootopia alone drinking 25 year old male. Fully enjoyed the experience...

Just watched Zootopia alone drinking 25 year old male. Fully enjoyed the experience, I know Sup Forums is not my personal blog so tell me what you thought of it?

Also I am fully dillutional if that were a roadblock for anyone, feel comfortable.

It was good, but too much PC for my taste

was an okay movie... watched it 2 days ago actually. every twist and turn of the story was predictable and the moral of the whole movie was way too pc and disconnected from our reality. still a pleasant watch.

The difference between adults and children are that children are ashamed of what they like.

Seriously it's fun so enjoy shit. I'm a 25 year old male and I saw it alone (I got the "I've got a degree in animation" excuse though) but shit like what you like and fuck anyone who tells you otherwise.

I honestly thought that it was a great movie. I liked the Godfather and Breaking Bad references. I just wish that it could remain a kids movie instead of some furry cum shrine.

I want to fuck the bunny.

Too PC??? Ya'll trying to start some shit? I'm already half drunk.

I've only watched it once, and thought it was great. Saw it while tripping off of a triple dipped tab with my gf. Visuals during the movie were crazy tho.

I'm not a furry

i am a 30 year old i have not watched it and i will not watch it.....testicles that is all

go to work

but i just got off testicles that is all

Work is a joke.

I've been livein off mom and dad this long shet.

ur 30 years old man

I have no where to go. I'm gonna cry.

I thought it was a terrific film. There's a good possibility that it will be nominated for Picture Of The Year, apparently. I believe it.

Frozen, Zootopia, and now Moana is kicking ass in the theaters....Disney is back on a roll. Shit, add in the Star Wars and Marvel movies, and they pretty much own the box office right now, don't they?

I WANT TO FUCK THE BUNNY!!

huh by cry i meant drink till i black out?

so you can touch dis.

Jej

yes i feel my body breaking done every day so watching a cartoon bunny is very low on the to do list....testicles that is all

Shitty fucking movie for furry faggots like your self. Fuck you