If she offers you 10 million dollars, 2 vacation houses of 500k each and 50k every month for the rest of your life...

If she offers you 10 million dollars, 2 vacation houses of 500k each and 50k every month for the rest of your life, plus a lamborghini, would you have sex with rihanna?

I would do it for a taco and the ability to say "i fucked Rhianna and i didnt even have to beat her"

What kind of b8 is this?

shitty b8?

OP is clearly a massive faggot and cant get hard thinking about fucking anything but a trap or getting railed by a BBC

Nope. I want to go to my grave knowing my dick only touched white women.

whoah, smells like virgin

none of that is worth catching herpes, anyway the sex would be so disappointing as her pussy is blown out and useless now.

she has herpes which is why chris brown beat her ass

she is promiscuous, if you have sex with her doesn't that decrease your sense of self-worth and spiritual value? Self-worth and spiritual value are infinite, the amount of material possessions is finite, so why choose the finite for the infinite? it doesn't make sense.

you sound like you like dick cheese on your sandwich.

Sex her vagina? No way! That's how you get marijuana aids.

i wouldn't dare touch a nigger unless it's with my whip, fuck off with this weak bait.

>self-worth
Would increase knowing I fucked Rihanna and got a good deal out of it
>spiritual value
Lmao

Maximum bait

indeed! show sum pride and self-respect! way to go! sex is supposed to be done only in a holy union, i.e. marriage. So yeah it only makes sense to reject Rihanna's offer, unless she wants to spend a few years to build a soul bond with me first, then marry me, maybe then I'd consider inserting my genital production organ into hers...

Fine, just once.
>But only if she trims her claws.

woow you have a great eye for details!

yes