How do you justify this, white people?

How do you justify this, white people?

grammy's are dumb everyone knows that

Lol the grammys are trash who cares what they dooooooooooooooooooooooo

But but

THE JOOS

The Grammys are and always have been meaningless trash

literally only one good artis in that list and that's beck.

black people just don't make very good music I guess

I mean they can't win an award for shit, what more proof do you need?

Grammys are shit nobody cares go post this on facebook if you wanna bait

It's like people always conveniently forget black people are a minority and as such it's a very normal outcome for them to win less of the big film/music/whatever prizes compared to white people who encompass a much larger group of people.

If you want a giggle, search for "beck beyonce" on twitter

Beck is shit

wrong. It's daft punk, retard

We earned our right to say it. Who the fuck are you?

>WAAAHH! Why won't white people acknowledge us?!

For people who hate the apparent "white supremacy" that exists, they sure seek it's validation and approval...

>implying they only beat black artists
I love how assblasted you morons get over this shit.

I laugh in the face of a white man wearing a #blacklivesmatter t shirt
>Mexican btw

WE WUZ KANGZ
E

W
U
Z

K
A
N
G
Z

well no shit

they suck
is it what i think it is, people complaining that beck won?

yeah, pretty much. Mostly black people, and some clearly gay white males

Host your own nigger awards then.

They already have the BET awards.

they literally don't suck though. You dumb, retarded idiot

Do white people ever win the BET awards?

White people are just GOATs at music I guess.

Daft Punk are fucking robots. Retarded tweet.

Top sellers

1. adele
2. taylor swift
3. ed sherran
4. bieber

Most importnat cultrual movemnet of the last 10 years: EDM

1.Skrillex
2.deamouse
3. daft punk
4. calvin harris

Only people who still care about niggos: P4k and self flagellating liberal faggots
#WHITE EXCELLENCE They said we never be prsiednt again, but we did it guys

The only one of those wins that was actually surprising was Beck.
He hasn't been commercially successful since the 90's.
Me thinks either Scientology has some influence here, or the Grammys were obtusely trying to create some credibility for themselves.
All the other winners makes complete sense because there were so much more successful commercially than the rest.

They probably used it as like a lifetime achievement award I don't think he's gotten one before

All Awards are Pseudo Events

>i dont know who he is = he must suck!

examine same thing happened when arcade fire won over lady gaga

But that was one of Beck's least interesting albums.

Beck always was an industry plant imo

But Beck and one of the guys from Daft Punk aren't white.

>Daft punk over Kendrick
>White

They're
Fucking
Robots

I'm Hispanic and Taylor deserved that win, the other ones were wrong, though.

If anything, I'd give a run for your money with 12th planet and ivy lab. They're not well known but they've impacted each genre, plus they aren't even too bad. Also, DnB really got EDM going, and that came from MC's and the DJ's who usually weren't giving a Shit if they were black or white

So you're saying the Grammys is the WET awards? That's fine, but they shouldn't tease black people with the same bait every single year, its kinda mean.

No-talent piece of shit.

What does this even mean Pedro?

Black people have won in the past, niggers are just eternally butthurt when they dont get awards for being black.

Like, you faggots dont even know how retarded the grammies are, they gave steely dan the album of the year over radioheads kid A.
They gave jethro tull the metal album of the year award over a Metallica in its prime.
The grammies are fucking retarded.

Normality is a mental illness.

>I'm Hispanic
Why is that relevant?

don't listen to twitter

they think El Chapo, a man who has killed 2000 people, is a rock star.

Metal has literally zero justice or dignity or even fair representation at the Grammys. Megadeth won their first Grammy in like 80 years of getting $ nominated $, they sound worse than ever, and the Grammys tried and failed to perform Master of Puppets when they got called to the stage.

Its not specifically racism against the second most popular race at the grammys, but its definitely cancer that shouldn't exist.

But the entertainment industry practices affirmative action and they're clearly failing

if the grammies really cared about metal they would have had a category with shit like deafheavn or wolves in the throne room, and a PSA made by varg about how if you masturbate too much you get hair on your palms

Award shows are garbage in general, black people seem to put way more stock in them than white people who realize its a pointless endeavour of liberal garbage people jerking each other off and smelling each others farts.

The only fucking person listed there that deserves a Grammy is Kendrick. Every single album he has released, even the TBAP b-sides, is a million times better than every single thing the others have ever made combined, excluding maybe Beck.

Mumford and Sons are absolute garbage and shouldn't even be making music.
Channel Orange wasn't that great.
Random Access Memories was forgettable trite.
Morning Phase was even more forgettable and bland.
Beyoncé and Taylor are barely even musicians. They're both nothing more than pop culture hacks who are only capable of getting other people to produce pedestrian garbage.
Adele is fat. That's all I have to say about her because I couldn't give less of a shit about her music if I tried.

>They said we never be prsiednt again, but we did it guys
yeah and now he's ruining everything to make absolutely sure that it literally never ever happens again

hopsin never won a grammy, of course that shit's rigged

I think you're overestimating a lot of white people.

Splitting the vote

Kendrick should have won in 2016. Everything else is correct.

You only think that if you are a liberal faggot, if you like trump you think he is a funny guy who cucks the media and doesnt take any shit from libtards, and is doing his best to fight against the establishment and enact his campaign promises

>and is doing his best to fight against the establishment
He IS the establishment.

>The only fucking person listed there that deserves a Grammy is Kendrick.

Literally this. And some tracks even then weren't as great as they are hyped even now. 'Real', 'Poetic Justice' and 'Backseat Freestyle' are only average.

Silly leftard everyone knows the Establishment is ZOG, transgender and Sharia Law

i wanted to believe he could do well after all the hype but im not getting a good feeling from his first months, strengthening the prison complex and generally being half assed about everything
also i dont get how easily people feel allegiance to politicians, you should look at the lack of things they ever do to realistically improve anything

lol, trump literally has to battle with the entirety of the media, the gop and the dnc, and the deep state all at the same time every day.

its only been like a month, come back in 4 years you black pilled plebe

hey man id love to see him make a america a better place, im just not so sure its gonna happen

>all that need shiny prizes to validate their contributions to entertainment industry

Just make music you fucks, do major labels hold black musicians as slaves until they win a Grammy or something?

>'Poetic Justice' and 'Backseat Freestyle' are only average.
they work well with the album on a full listen i think, not a big fan of drakes verse though
>real
yeah this track never stuck with me, something most tracks on gkmc did

jay rock's verse on money trees is the best rap verse of all time imo

I justify my response to this bait thread with two things;

1. Awards are meaningless, who gives a shit.

2. Blacks are actually OVER-represented at the grammys over all years

Money Trees is one of the beat rap songs of all time

White people are superior.

Grow up kid and learn about the world

2013 and 14 were the only time they got it wrong.

Niggers

>They shouldn't tease black people

Also, and probably the worst one,

2012 - Adele over Kanye West, who wasn't even nominated

ITT