Hey, soo, im about to drop a whole bunch of spaghetti but i figure I'll just ask

hey, soo, im about to drop a whole bunch of spaghetti but i figure I'll just ask.

do you want to go get coffee soon?

last time i asked i didn't realise you had a boyfriend, and i might be making the same mistake but whatever, there it is..
i know its weird to ask online but i figure its crapier to ask while your working

>should i send this pile of spaghetti to this girl im cushing on?

Did you have long eye contact with her? does she laugh all the time with you? does she touches you? Does she always seems happy to see you? If not don't send this to her.

If serious

Take this line out or change it. Don't mention past mistakes

"last time i asked i didn't realise you had a boyfriend, and i might be making the same mistake but whatever, there it is.."

Big Mistake

sweet done, any other changes you recon i should make?

You should ask her in person, if she says yes, good. If not, take it like a man, no shame in asking a girl out, you will grow from that experience

yeah, theres a bit of that going on but im kinda autistic when it comes to reading people

tbh i would rather ask her in person but i only ever see her while she is working, is it really that bad to ask online?

The way I see it, you have 50/50 chance of her saying yes. If she says no, ask her again, then you are 100℅ sure she will says yes.. I guess.. I'm shit at math

so i should just send the message two times in a row, then profit?

Is she your coworker?

Yes, that works too

no we used to work like two store across from each other but now she works at a comic store near my house

>to ask while your working
Change this, so she doesn't think you have an IQ of 22:
"to ask while ****your**** working"

huh i missed that one

> nice trips

your is now you're

oh shit thats not just trips
> full house checked

Those digits!

Do you have her phone number?

Perfect. Now send it!

nup

Did you add her or she did?

its ready to send but it might be too late,
>10:30pm
should i wait till tomorrow or just send it

i added her.. today

You should maybe talk to her a little bit before asking her out. If she makes time to talk to you, if she initiates the conversation, those are some indication of interest on her part

On the other hand, of she takes forever to reply to you and never really add something to your conversations, that mean it's a no go

dubs of truth, thats probably a really good idea

hey! i hope you dont mind that i added you, i saw your profile come up in the peeps you might know tab, soo yeah.
hows things?

hows this?

btw totally a lie, i hunted her page down

"Hey! i hope you dont mind that i added you" don't say that. Just say something like: hey it's been a while since we've talk, how are you?

We all do that ;)

i spoke to her yesterday though when i bought some one punch man manga but either way i just sent this

>hey! i hope you dont mind that i added you, i saw your profile come up in the peeps you might know tab.
hows things?

wish me luck Sup Forumsro's

You don't need it, the digits are with you. Good luck anyway!

no reply yet bet i think she went to bed? she was last active like 40 mins ago

also which ever way this goes i wanna thank all you for the tips