Why are all women stupid whores, Sup Forums?

why are all women stupid whores, Sup Forums?

Because they're women

Cause they can smell your beta levels and know they don't need to treat you like a man.

Because your high school crush didnt go out with your beta ass so now you complain on Sup Forums

Shit meme my friend

alpha/beta dichotomy is purely socio-economic i.e. capitalist
use of alpha/beta terminology is inherently conservative
also i have a 7.5 inch cock and have fucked 38 women

lmao ok shrimpdick

Because you care, stop caring and you will find that the majority of women are alright. As long as you don't want to fuck them, it's all fine. When you feel like fucking go to a bar or hire a prostitute.

YES I AM LOOKING FOR LOVE ALRIGHT
I HATE HOW THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT SOCIAL STATS, MONEY, AND SEXUAL PLEASURE
IT'S LITERALLY EVIL
I'M A GOOD PERSON
I WANT TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED
I DON'T WANT TO JUST FUCK STUPID WHORES AND FEEL ALONE AND DEAD INSIDE AND HATE THEM FOR BEING IDIOTS

>i'm a good person
>fuck women

you can stop talking right there honestly. you're obviously some frustrated beta who's nice to women up until the point that you realize they don't want to date you.

learn how to talk to people, you fucking troglodyte.

Sounds like something a beta would say.

Stop throwing a tantrum, you will never be loved. Accept it and move on.

>I'm a beta and I'm mad

Ftfy

what's the point talking to people? they're all fucking idiots with nothing to say. what's the point talking to a woman if you just want to have sex? just have sex. also, you are wrong, because i'm a fucking great conversationalist who takes a deep and a compassionate interest in others, but i don't like playing games and beating around the bush because it's a dishonest, deceptive waste of time. don't even give me that shit

you're right
i'm too good for everyone
love doesn't even exist

>fucked 38 women
>beta male

I'm NOT BETA

>I talk my way straight into the friendzone with what I think is great conversation skills

Ftfy

yeah, i'm beta because i lost all my social stats and am poor
because that's all that matters, right?
money and social stats
fucking capitalist pigs

Love from a man?

>guys Im not a virgin
>please believe me

38 women? how old are you?

you mean platonic love?

you honestly mean to tell me that, reading the sentence you just wrote now, you still believe you're a good person? your entire personality is a pussy deflector.

get some fucking help, dude.

Post your face

also i tried to be celibate via christianity but lost faith in god

Sounds like someone wants five cents to shine my shoes. That's all you third world cucks are good for anyway ;)

>get some help
this

Fuck
Capitalism

>I HATE HOW THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT SOCIAL STATS, MONEY, AND SEXUAL PLEASURE

Implying sex and sexual pleasure isn't 90% of a relationship.

There are ham planets who would love to get into a relationship with a beta autist like you.
Looks like you're as shallow as the women you shun.

I'm sure your mother would shine them nice for me. I could probably flash a dollar bill and have her on my cock too. ;)

this is b8 but i will play along because i'm bored.

38 women at 25 isn't alot.

If they're dime pieces, good on ya but sometimes you just have to empty your balls into a wet hole.

Nah, if you're good looking, you can be poor and still get fucked.

all people are shit

>implying he's even fucked one

Dont give him the credit man. His virginity is almost a palpable odor.

sex and sexual pleasure is like 10% of the relationship

right, not dating fat chicks makes me a bad person, even when i've dated fat chicks and found out that they're as shallow as other chicks
and this tantrum is the result of idealizing asian chicks as being good, and finding out that they're just stupid whores, too

as i said m8 this faggot is b8, i'm just the faggot that does the r8

girls tell me i'm handsome and have a nice body, but i'm also fucking depressed from being alone all the fucking time. i don't want to fuck and get fucked, i want a fucking relationship. i want love, man

>10%

Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

I've had whole relationships built around how good of a fuck we are for each other. If you honestly believe it's only 10% you're absolutely fucking beta.

word

it's not bait
i'm hot and smart
but i'm poor and depressed

i feel like a kissless virgin, but i've fucked 38 women. split personality?

when you grow up sex and sexual pleasure aren't what you build a relationship around, bud
and if you're a male feminist who treats women like people

>guys I swear I've had sex even once
>38 is just the first number that came to my mind and I desperately hope someone believes me

ur 25 and havn't figured out that all women are stupid whores? I can tell ya, it dosn't get better, might aswell an hero

because you touch yourself at night

not all women
just most

Yes they are though. You enter a relationship for pleasure. Whether sexual or otherwise. You seem to think that because the relationship started with physicality that ended because of that fact as well. It ended for alot of different reasons I won't go into. Mainly regarding kids. I said fuck that. She disagreed.

But point is. Relationships start for a variety of reasons. But if you wait, and expect that it'll just happen you're absolutely nuts. Enjoy your life, let the relationship come to you.

Ya fuckin virgin.

i don't need you to believe me because it's the truth
i'm not beta
i pretend to be beta
i became better on purpose
because betas are moral
alphas are immoral
you can be alpha anytime just by being immoral and base
you can be beta anytime by being moral and ethical
you can be alpha anytime by making money and working out
you can be beta anytime by making art and neglecting your body
it's all fucking bullshit
it's just social constructs and behavioral patterns
why is everyone so brainwashed by capitalism? it's fucked

Bruh, your and my mother are stupid whores, once women grow up they're just stupid whores in diffrent ways.

i know my mom's a stupid whore
and i fucking hate her
and actually when i was a tween she beat me and called my first kiss a whore
so maybe this is just her talking

>being alpha is about being immoral

No. It's about being strong. It's about not letting people walk on you regardless of who they are or how much bigger they might be. You don't have to be a cunt to be an alpha. Sure it makes it easier but you'll still be a cunt at the end of the day ya feel.

Sex is what you think of the first time you see any woman. Either you go: I'd fuck that. Or you go: Eww bruh. Either way sex is what life is about. Fuck your feelings, deal with being an animal and embrace your animal instincts.

Hitting how, spanking or beating the shit out of you?

no shit
relationships should grow organically
maybe internet dating is the problem
when internet dating is just a product of the spectacle qua neoliberalism, and the bourgeoisie deployment of sexuality
i don't enter relationships for pleasure. maybe that's what i don't get. i'm a good person. i don't sin. so i don't enter relationships for pleasure i.e. to sin
i'm not a virgin, but i am ashamed of how many women I've slept with, and how few women i've slept with
i just want to be true to just one girl and treat her as well as possible and love her the best i can

why dudes always trying to take creep shots or steal naked pics and catalogue them?

don't act like us dudes are so fucking innocent. that's pathetic.

beating the shit out of me
well it was a traumatic incident
because i wanted to go the movies with my friends
and she beat me and called them whores
and when i tried to get away she chased after me and fell down the stairs and when she hit the floor she pretended to be dead
so i thought i had killed my mother by wanting to go to the movies with my first kiss
then i became bulimic and got molested by a guy off myspace
but you know what?
WOMEN AREN'T WHORES
I TAKE IT BACK
FUCK YOU MOM
YOU'RE THE WHORE
WOMEN AREN'T WHORES
WOMEN ARE NOT WHORES

I've never done anything simply for a small chance that I might get some sexual favor. How dare you imply that.

How dare you imply that I once helped a woman move furniture cause I thought she'd blow me. The audacity.

Spoiler: She didn't blow me.

i'm strong
every girl i fuck says i'm strong
does this mean i'm alpha?
no, because i'm poor, and alpha/beta is purely socioeconomic

My dad beat me and my siblings up, when i was 15 i broke his ribs, he never hit us again and became a real good dad, maybe your mum needs a good bashing?

that's evil bro
if you just act like an animal, it drives you insane
we have baser drives and instincts
but there has to be more to life than that
i don't know
maybe i'm too repressed

i really don't care about any of the lame off topic shit you just said to me

>the women I'm with stroke my ego and tell me my twig like arms are oh so strong

You miss the point as usual.

haha well actually i broke my mom's rib and punched her in the face and she's been real fucking nice every since, especially since i wound up on the streets both times
fuck i hate my mother
i fucking hate my fucking mother so much

so being alpha is just some bullshit simulated behavioral pattern/subjectivation where you act like a proud dumb gorilla? fuck man. maybe i'm just not dumb enough for this shit

this is fucking embarrassing. it's like i ended up in the tom cruise segments of eyes wide shut

hahahahaha

op here
I'M SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AS FUCK
I NEED A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND
BUT NOBODY WANTS ME
ALRIGHT
ARHJASHDFLJASDLFKJAOWIJROIJW;LKJA;ODHVIAOHEO4ITJ34PRJK[W2I3R[-2U3R-J34POG3P-0TU234JRP23OJR[ :'(

alpha/beta is such garbage. how about ya know just be someone's friend like a normal human being instead of a fucking sociopath??

because everyone is a fucking sociopath!!! all they care about is
1) money
2) social stats
3) pleasure
it's like everyone is fucking autistic and incapable of forming real human interpersonal relationships

You have to balance being "human" and being an animal, denie it all you want but in the end you're nothing but the desendant of a monkey, we're all animals. There is no other meaning to life than procreation. Look at EVERY OTHER LIFE FORM THERE IS, it's all about mating, it's the same for people, we just try to separate ourselves from nature, because we're "special" let me tell you what, we're fucking not special. We're a life form on a planet who was designed to fuck. Why do you think it feels good to fuck?

Never hate family, how bad they are to you, rise above and try to help them instead. It's your bloodline, your history, love them even if they're horrible to you, they are the people who made you into what you are today. Love them for making your life hell.

You ARE nothing but a dumb fucking gorilla, you're stupid if you can't see that.

procreation doesn't give any meaning to life either, though. life is absolutely meaningless. the drive towards procreation is merely that: a drive. yes, instinctually "it's all about sex and procreation," but also since that in no way affects one's own death/mortality, it doesn't give any meaning to life.
for me, my body needs to cum regularly, i'm always depressed and in pain from lack of sex
humans really are pathetic creatures

Prostitute bruh, they will fullfill your sexual need untill you've found what you're looking for

they're fucking sick, twisted, abusive monsters though

i can't even fucking afford it though

i'm not a fucking gorilla, i'm a human goddamn being
i'm a spiritual person ok
fuck
i'm fucking stupid and naive

now i feel fucking angsty as shit

All life is kinda amazing, and you're right. There is no real meaning to life, do you really NEED a meaning to live. It's like saying you NEED religion to be a good person or you NEED alchohol to have fun, make your own god damn meaning. My meaning of life is music, i play i admire, i sing i dance i fucking love everything that has to do with meaning. The fundamental point of life is procreation.. But stop being such a depressing faggot and make your own god damn meaning, take control of your own god damn life and fucking be what you want to be.

unless you want to harm animals that are smaller than you, than you're a bully and you should hang yourself.

naw dude fuck that shit
that's satanic

And the fact that they are has made you into the person you are today. Sure, hate them but only hate them if you hate yourself and if you hate yourself, you should focus on trying to like or even love what you are. Love the fact that you're an individual. You're unique.

So get a job or get a better job. You're in your own way, nobody else

You're a fucking monkey, deal with it. Also, fuck your spirituality.

don't we all.

I don't believe in god, so i can't believe in satan, i can't be something that i don't believe in.

yeah bro i love making music. life doesn't need a meaning, life is life and it's all we know, so just be alive. i wish i could conquer my sexual urges enough to be free from them completely, but sexuality is a basic human need, like eating or shitting. this is what frustrates me so much about it. other people don't understand. but i need sex to function, i need sex for my self esteem, i need sex to not be a depressed faggot and to make something of my life. because i'm a human male with sexual needs. but women don't understand that. they don't understand men at all.

i eat meat is that ok

i fucking hate the person i am today. i'm a worthless nobody piece of shit living alone in poverty. i'm always in pain. i hate myself and i hate them and i hate my life! BECAUSE I NEED SEX

i'm a homo sapien, thank you very much

i don't usually feel angsty, no
but it seems like when i feel angsty i get laid

Is there a chance you wear a Trenchcoat and a Fedora?

I NEED SEX
I CAN'T GET LAID
I NEED SEX
AAAAAAAAAHGHGRHGRHGRHGRHRGHR

Prostitute. You're what's holding you back.

YES
AND I GET ALPHAS TO CUM IN MY FEDORA AND I SHOVE THE FEATHER UP MY ASS
AND THEN I FUCK THEIR GIRLFRIENDS AND GO BACK TO PRETENDING TO BE BETA
BECAUSE I'M ALPHA
BUT WOMEN ARE STUPID WHORES

I CAN'T AFFORD IT

Prostitute.

AND I DON'T WANT TO FUCK A PROSTITUTE
I WANT LOVE, GODDAMNIT

i don't want to fuck a prostitute :(
i want a girlfriend

Love is a human invention and a chemical reaction in your brain, fuck it, you'll live longer.

Now i get your "i'm a good person" point