President Elect Trump officially decides to make Rex Tillman, Exxon's CEO, Secretary of State

President Elect Trump officially decides to make Rex Tillman, Exxon's CEO, Secretary of State.

Did we get played, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM
newsweek.com/2016/12/23/donald-trump-foreign-business-deals-jeopardize-us-531140.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. He trolled Romney and killed it. Rex will do great

Unlikely the senate will confirm him. Mccain and Mcconnel are still anti-Russia.

What do you mean? He already laid out that he will appoint a decent amount of successful business men in his crew when he was campaigning.

Just when I thought I couldn't like trump any more than I currently do.... he makes romney his bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
should have saw it coming

Sources: Reuters and Bloomberg.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

delusional, the post.

this will be the liberal battle cry for the next eight years.

whoa so you're telling me that one of the top 25 most powerful people in that world (according to Forbes) has made business deals with multiple world leaders including Putin?
WTF I hate Trump now.

Love the nonesense people type. Please post more crap so i can waste my time with your bullshit. If your gonna try, Dont try so hard.

>TRIGGERED
Found the Commies.

Nah Bro, you're just a little butthurt child.

Only American to get a medal from Putin

Literally Putin's best American friend.

Nope, not played. It's exactly what you voted for -- for America to be run by rich oil dudes working for Putin, the richest oil dude.

yawn. we found the asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM

So your telling me obama did the same shit 10xs over and no one said shit cause he was the niggers face for hope? Wow.... Thats crazy

the sound of butthurt.
sing it loud and proud.

>should have saw

Youre a foreigner or a nigger, opinion discarded

Well done americans. gonna start buying some rubles.

Seeing the amount of cringey tryhards who got cucked by the tiny-handed "tough guy" makes me want to bash my head in a wall.

Most Trump supporters don't know shit about politics! And how the fuck do you take that ridiculous clown seriously?!

You fucking dumb asses.

Sing it strong sing it long. These are all the fags who wanted hillarys strapon and need more obama mandingos fuckin there wifes. I love how the working class voted a business man back in office. Another white guy will keep this place going through the rest of my degree without having to worry about that curropt pant suit imp thats been sucking the trans dick of america. TEAM AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

Russia wins. They'll have so much money now that they won't know what to do with it all. Better start brushing up on your Russian, druzya

No but we sure as shit trolled all the moralfag SJWs who thought Hillary would win and install a gay America

They need to establish there country. Thats why trumps helping them. Theres no more need for war. Weve been cutting there oil off for decades with this bullshit dessert war(they get all there oil from the saudis). We need to let them grow so they can understand what it means to be free or happy for once.

Posting this to drink more sweet Trumptard tears.

newsweek.com/2016/12/23/donald-trump-foreign-business-deals-jeopardize-us-531140.html

Ruples make me think of a russian link from zelda.

How is that even a question? Did Trump win saying that he wasn't going to hire a CEO? Did he win by saying he was going to destroy the oil companies? Why are people so stupid?

>successful

I remember the great dessert war, there was so much fudge, too much fudge.
>ive seen some shit

>there are "people" on this planet who unironically thought Trump would be the champion of the people
how retarded do you have to be to get rused like that

pizzagate for libtards, equally as farfetched.

I thought he planned on nationalizing oil because america came across anew renewable infinite energy source and we were going to pass out the rest and sell it so we could make this new jump nasa and the d.a.r have been talking about for the last 20 years.

At least make your tin foil hat look nice, and you're wearing it crooked.

>Nationalize oil
When was this ever a thing

We used to store fudge all day long. Pack it real tight. A fudge packers we were. Strong. Dry. Packed well. With fudge!

We lost a lot of good men in the great dessert war

All those cookies and brownies and cakes.

And the ice cream... so much ice cream... I can hear their iscreams in my sleep.

That was just some crap bush was pushing so he could justify being in there longer. If a new source of energy came we wouldnt tell anyone shit.

How is he not the champion of the people? He's been following through with his promises. Just because you've been blue pilled and think you know Trump is all about when you don't doesn't mean he has a plan, a plan that will work.

That doesnt sound right, sorry dude. Old conspiracy

>Did we get played, Sup Forums?

Dafuq do you think faggot OP?

>ebin stupid rant
>you've been blue pilled
Kek yeah boi