What is best mechanical keyboard? I have unlimited money

What is best mechanical keyboard? I have unlimited money.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.logitech.com/en-ca/product/rgb-gaming-keyboard-g910
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one that doesn't scream "you're a fagget"

One made by Cherry.

I recently bought a Logitech Orion Spark, and I know some people complain about the indented keys, but honestly it's pretty good. No issues, very easy to set up, and since I have other Logitech peripherals, works great with those

cherry makes boards and not just switches?

I use reds cus i'm a basic bitch, greens are for cool kids only. im thinkin my next will be browns.

microsoft 100 keyboard
quit being such a fucking faggot and buy one that just works

Get something custom by GON keyboards or build your own. There is a ton of options in sizr form factor and price range

Mech keyboard fag here.

Cherry makes the best keyboards by far.
Also browns are awesome.

I don't want people to think I'm poor.

Keyboard fag here modern cherry boards are kindda meh buy an older one, or bud your own. Honestly gateron makes better switches, zelios are also really nice switches.

>check'd
I'm still using the old one my company replaced.
Even got one of those little card readers.

so are gateron worth getting if the on paper force stats are the same? I'm looking at the browns and they look the same.

Those boards if its the model im thinking of are quite sought after might be worth quite a bit.

gaming.logitech.com/en-ca/product/rgb-gaming-keyboard-g910
this one has not failed me yet

They have a buttery smoothness cherry doesn't have aince thier injection moulds are quite worm, im using gateron yellows that i spring swapped for 67g springs and they are soooooooo nice to type on.

thats the one i got too, its pretty neat

so whats the advantage of a mechanical keyboard . is it quicker it just feels better? are they cordless?

Durability, can be very personalized, and the experience is great when typing.

this

The Diatech Filco Majestouch 2 Camouflage mechanical keyboard.

the big deal is they use little tiny springs, so you have a slight resistance to typing along with a tittle travel length that feels like a little cushion for for fingers.

some have little tactile bumbs or clicks to let you know that you have fully hit the key down, which could mean faster typing.

and ill look into those switches, im still trying to figure out what exactly i want and good to know that there are good companies besides cherry.

logitech g910

Incoming shit storm, but check /r/mechanicalkeyboards on reddit.

s this kind of a hipster thing like the peeps who prefer records or old cars or whatever was supposedly better in the past but has been superseded.??

lolol

Lets put it this way...

If you prefer membrane keyboards you are a serial killer.

If you have to come here and ask you probably don't deserve it

I have this one OP, it's quite good with gaming