So Sup Forums when did you realize that you're a loser?

So Sup Forums when did you realize that you're a loser?

> be me
> 2016
> 18 years old
> awful fashion sense
> ugly af
> virgin
> single
> unemployed
> watching all my old friends going to uni
> generally depressing
> no real goals
> spend my life smoking other people's pot
> can't control myself around alcohol

I could go on. I don't really mind the person I have become, I more care about making others look bad due to having any sort of association with me.

tl;dr - Why are you a loser?

I was born to be one

Me too I guess. I've been 2nd best my entire life anyway.

Same me but I'm employed

I think if you have the capacity to realize you're a loser, that doesn't make you a loser.

You can identify and change the issues, man. Do it.

Get a job, antidepressants, listen to music you like, read books and do exercise. DO IT

>be me
>cheated
That's it. I hate myself.

Rly? I feel like by realizing I'm a loser I am simply differentiating myself from those who are losers in denial?

Many a people have said I can change (mainly on Sup Forums) but as of right now, I don't have the will power.

Cheating sucks but at least you've realized you've done wrong

> Looking for a job
> Mother would freak if she found out I was on antidepressants
> Music is all I got
> I can't read books as I am retarded and have the mental capacity of a child
> I had a gym membership but I fucking hated it, not because it required effort but because I really didn't like the types of people who went there, I had no gym buddy's.

> WAT DO

join the army they will straighten you out.

That is an idea I had if my life still sucks in 5 years or so

/thread

You think that's bad try being all those things and coming up on your 26th birthday. That's me.

I felt like a looser, ugly, asshole etc until last saturday when i lost my virginity with a 9 (a girl 9 in a scale of 1 to 10). And i im a 17 year old who is a 5 haha

> how tho

I can't undo the wrong, however.

Let's list my fails in live
>severe dyslexia discovered at age of 6
>did second grade twice (dutchfag)
>dyscalculia discovered at age of 9
>I had to cheat on my cito test so that I could get a better score
It is the last test of middle school to see what kind of highschool level you will do
>in highschool I had extra lessens for French English German and math
>failed my exams
>failed my drivers exam tree times
>turns out I have agalesie (an extremely rare muscle disease)
>I became fat
>I started to watch anime and read manga and browse /b
>I hang around some faggy emo people because those are the only people that can stand me
>tomorrow i will stop my occupational therapie studie
>20 year old kissles friendles vergin

I think i found out early that i was a loser.

Get a pair of headphone lift consistent for a year get buff fuck bitches profit

True, nobody's perfect though

Ye finna lift to be fair

I went to the house of a friend with some others mates, we were 8. 4 of them were couples. Apart from them we were me, my bff(let´s call him JUAN), another friend(Tincho) and this girl(Moni).
Both of my friends want to get laid with her haha. But that night i was the lucky one bc Tincho is very moral (the girl has bf) and could not talk to her to kiss her (im argentinian, we have 2 or 3 terms to say kiss and they all have different meaning). Then i asked him if i could activate with the girl (this is the literal translation to an expresion we use and it´s like start talking to her to kiss or get laid or be with her in some future etc) and he said yes.
Anyway, i love dancing and i do it very well in addition i started talking more to this Girl and, in one moment she was dancing very quietly and Juan said me loudly, "hey, kiss her" a minute later i took her and we went to another room, started kissing and i asked her if we could go to the bathroom. We went there i took off my pants and i put the condom and then we star fucking.

Result my nigga

You will stop being a loser when you stop giving a fuck about what other people think.

Yeah I am trying to do that, as much as I say to myself "Hey I don't give a fuck what (x person) thinks!" theres always a part of me, a small part of me that I know does give a fuck, any tips on eliminating it?

And beeing yourself no matter what.

When I was 14 years old I started to develope mental problems really bad, couldn't do homework or anything because of Anxiety and OCD. I am currently 18 and barely surviving, soon I'm going to be kicked out of my apartment that I share with someone. Considering suicide.

You're still a babby, even if the law regards you as a man. I know people in their mid twenties that don't have shit figured out, and these are the people that went to University, that jumped the hoops they were supposed to. Which brings me to my next point, if you're feeling down that they're bettering themselves and your not, I would advise against it - Unless you have money to throw down the drain, or are a pragmatist asshole with a high tolerance for bullshit, University doesn't seem all that worth it. If your issue is they're moving away, go with them

but yeah, No Job right? That's cured easily. One of my friends banked about fifteen thousand in a year or so, working at walmart after he dropped out of college. If you care, pick the city the most friends moved to, or the place the most important ones went to, save for a period (I doesn't have to be a year. Honestly unless they moved into another country you could foreseably have enough to follow within the next two months.)

I did something similar, and while there is no doubt I'm still a loser, my mental health has improved by not insignificant increments. As for the alcohol thing, I can't help you there - I've been off work for all of two hours and I've went through the bottle of wine I had left, now I'm waiting for the liqour store to open so I can get more.

Yeah I am myself all the time...I think

Damn man, you shouldn't kill yourself tho

Yeah Uni is too expensive in the UK to be fair.
I intend on working full time as soon as I leave College, wanna find something part time.
I mean the alcohol stuff isn't too bad since I don't have any money to buy beer lol

In fact, you should give other people some attencion to what they are saying bc you can improube yourself a bit. In the other hand, if you feel like shit with yourself, FUCK CHANGE, fell fat? DO EXCERCISE DAMN IT, feel bad with your personality bc a girl didn´t want you? Get around plp who likes you and you like them, failed in that mision too? Change habits, go to new places change aspects of your life, GOSH KAREN.

How to I adopt the will power to do all of this tho

Take care of what plp think, turn it into hate, and use hate to do things, but no hate ON THAT PLP, use it as an energy, sthm that makes you to wake up every day and something that makes you change, not in a bad way, a change that you want for good.

Get a bicycle or do long walks on fresh air,do it alone. Think about life. If you make this your routine,I guarantee success!

STFU

Yea, makes sense user

If he hasn´t the will to do it by himself he won´t do it.
Thinking too much makes you ask about things with no answer, thats frustrating.
Frustration--> Sadness.

That was sarcasm? *Emoji Thinking*

at least you have friends

im graduating in a few months
same as you im ugly and virgin but im also a kissless beta fag and i also dont have any friends
i still have no idea what im going to do after college
i havent developed any skills, learned shit (got into shitty community college), no job experience

fuck i want to go back to being a child again
im not ready for this adult shit

Bike rides and long walks are a great cure for depression,makes you think more positive.

It actually wasn't lol

Can´t deny.
You should take in count that in ther excercise world and insecurity world when you see results is when you start beeing positive.

haha, i am not used to visit english pages or text to plp in english so i dont manage too much the dialect haha

Nahh it's cool, it's hard to make out tone of voice and shit through sites like this ;^]

Honestly, the problem with your generation is the unreal amount of pressure YOU PUT ON YOURSELVES!!

We're not all destined to be fucking billionaires, the odds are that not one single person of these friends you compare yourself to will become a millionaire or anything close, your sole aspiration in life needs to be about your own happiness. YOU ARE ENTIRELY IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN HAPPINESS.

Stop worrying about shit you could or should have done, so fucking what if you're not going to Uni now, be a mature student in 5 years time after you've got a bit of money behind you, more life experience and then you can do it properly.

Stop smoking weed and stop drinking if drinking a a problem for you, it seems self explanatory but you just need to break the habit. Smoking weed is fucking shit, I smoked it every day for 5 years and I wasn't happy until I stopped. Some people's lives do t take off til they're 40, some do it younger, people are unique, we grow and develop on our own individual ways.

One thing I'd recommend to actually do is go to the gym and lift some weights. Go to the gym once a week for a bit, then twice a week and anything more than that's a bonus. Lifting weights boosts testosterone and makes you feel infinitely better about yourself, you'll also look better and be more confident about girls.

If you don't work, get any fucking job. If you're unemployed no job is beneath you. Any job is a stepping stone. Call centre, retail, hotel industry, office junior, food industry - these will all employ people with no qualifications or experience.

Honestly what you're feeling, this feel of being worthless is just a sign of growing up, as you mature it'll get less and less. Of course as humans we'll all doubt ourselves from time to time but you've gotta keep yourself together and try and make actions to get yourself out of this hole.

None of your are losers, at worst you're currently doing stupid things.

Agree. Now tell me, how did you end up here? Im bored and i want to talk to someone to practice my english ah

Just to clarify, going to uni means fucking nothing btw, unless your dream is to do a job relevant to a degree you need. I dropped out of uni to do a commission only door to door sales job, 5 years later I was running my own recruitment business.

Uni is just another means to party, which you can do anytime or anywhere.

YEA YEA YEA, THAT´S THE FUCKING TRUTH. Im an 17 year old boy, i used to be derepressed all the time until i saw changes of my body with execercise. I see it all the time, we are always looking for other plp aproval no matter what. Maybe in my case is different bc of my culture and my country and the way im thought to be, but i see it.

Despite suffering through getting a STEM degree I've only been able to get one job in my late 20s that only lasted a year. It was that that made me realize I have no long term goals nor particular talent. Also I've always been socially retarded and never had any friends. I was diagnosed with a bunch of mental and health disorders from a young age that really hold me back in daily life but helped me get NEETbux. I spend my days smoking weed, playing vidya, browsing internet, binging anime, and eating because those are the only things that can make me happy.

Because Sup Forums is fucking funny - being on Sup Forums = you're a fucking loser is just a meme, it's an image board made up of like minded individuals. That's it. Sup Forums used to be very self-deprecating (took the piss out of itself), which doesn't really happen as much anymore as people didnt see that and just took it as face value, thinking it was legitimately being offensive to people or just calling other people faggots to be harsh. It never was, aside from the odd few people.

This.

Though I'd only recommend anti depressants if you really need them, they're not a magic pill that fixes everything. Do all the other stuff first then see if you still feel depressed.

> inevitable underage b& so I'll reply quick

What other people are up to and how successful they are has absolutely zero effect on your life, aside from how much attention you decide to give it. Facebook, instagram etc. is all just complete and utter bullshit, full of lies and people pretending shit that ain't true. Ignore it, be better than it, avoid it. Look after number 1, which is YOU!