Real transgender people make up about

Real transgender people make up about
.03% of the population, or 1 in 3000 people. What we are witnessing with the SJWs and all of the wacky pronouns here is the rise of TransTRENDerism, they are faking their gender and only trying to be cool.

Gender Dysphoria is a real biologically rooted condition related to a sexually dimorphic brain structure called the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BNST). Normally in men this structure is twice the size that it is in females. In several postmordem studies on the brains of self identified trans people, the BNST was the size coorelating to the sex the person reported identifying as. This was regardless to whether they undergone hormone therapy or not.

There are body dysmorphic disorders that exist where someone has a strong desire to remove a body part, such as a limb or multiple limbs. They report feeling like its a foriegn object that doesnt belong to them and for some reason this deeply depresses them and many of these people attempt to remove the body part themselves. When these people are succesful in removing the bodypart none of these people regret their decision and are incredibly happy afterwards and basically cured of the depression the limb caused them. They don't develop new dysmorphias after this either, amputation permenantly returns them to normal.

Until we have a cure for body dysmorphias that changes the person's brain to accept their body part, the best and only treatment available is to amputate. I think this is exactly what is happening with transgender people. Sex change operations maybe looked back on as an incredibly over complicated and obsolete medical treatment once we can change the brain to their biological sex.

I'll bump this, if only to see the tumblrfags go insane at it.

it's sad how they go nuts at logic and science and fact. if it really is .03% then we're seeing an incredible amount if disproportionate media coverage for trannies...

the only thing that should be amputated is the head of these retards

Sure, that works too.

Whats the problem?
The weak get culled and i get to fuck more trannies, i fucking love it, each day more and more trannies for me to fuck

GAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

trips checked, still not seeing a problem here

are you saying kids are just faking being Bi and Transgender just to be cool... seriously you must have spent years undercover at my wifes high school to come up with these stark revelations

I appreciated this.

Look i have no problem with transgenders and homosexuals. Its the petty fucks who make everyones lives hard because theyre insecure and cant handle their shit that pisses me off. You cant even have a proper conversation with these fucks because you arent fucking special enough or you dont agree with them. Feminist and certain races are hopping on the "muh proression" bandwagon and its pissing me the fuck off because they literally cannot handle someone telling them no. Like ho lee fak guys

>1 in 3000 people

Thats actually quite a lot, that means that almost every small Village has one real transgender...

we already knew this you queer idiot

Footnote: they cant even figure out if being gay is genetic or sexual orentation. So they just flip out on other people instead! Classy..classy

still waiting on ricky ortiz to an hero

I am actually so sick of hearing about "SJWs" and "progressives" I don't even know who I align with anymore

This all sounds right, but I don't really see a problem with body dimorphias. What's the difference between having surgery on the brain vs on the privates? A world where we tell folks who want to cut their dicks off, no we gotta fix your brain instead? Nigga wants to cut his dick off let em.

Who gives a fuck what someone else wants to do? Mind your own business fag.

Good thread

good, i am pleased with reading this

Can't wait until all the bandwagon faggots have to go off their hormones years later.

I'll mind my own business, and they can keep theirs to themselves. Two way street.

Because if it is in the brain it can then be classified as a mental illness, a dysphoria as OP liked to call it, you don't see a problem with a delusional man walking into a doctor and wanting to hack away at his privates?

The aim would be to help these people in any way possible break out of this delusion and then progress further

The amount of shit that can go wrong while tinkering with brains is lower then the amount of shit that can go wrong while tinkering with dicks. Also it is not all about dicks.

All this sex-/gendershit can be explained in 6 simple steps:
1 =You have a penis, you are a male.
2 = You have a pussy, you are a female.
3 = You get plastic boobs and make-up, you are STILL a male.
4 = You had a penis, got it surgically transformed into some kind of pussy, you are STILL a male, only mutilated.
5 = You call yourself trans-, kin-, pan-, demi- or whatever this or that, you are STILL a male or a female, but an insane schizophrenian one at that.
That's all there is to it.

no it doesn't, maybe if all of humanity was gathered into one pool and then spread evenly across every city, town village etc. it MIGHT, but... yeah

* 5 simple steps......

The foriegn object impreesion and rejection of the persons limb is likely because areas of cortex arent dedicated to mapping that body part. So yeah basically its a mental illness, but that isnt bad in and of its self.

Yeah true, its just a statistic value.

How about we let people do whatever the fuck they want unless they're trying to hurt someone? Seriously, who the fuck cares if some guy wants to call himself a girl?

Why do you care if someone else cares? Why don't you just mind your own business?

A doctor once told me that all they care about is chromosomes. Do you have an x chromosome? You're male. Nope? You're female.

Damn son...who's gonna read all that shit. I imagine it's just talking about faggots being faggots by another faggot. Why so faggot?

You are confusing "body dysmorphia," which is a perceptual state, from proprioception, which is, first, one's cognizence of one's limbs, for example in a 3-d space (e.g. think of knowing where your finger is in relation to your nose when the cop tells you close your eyes and touch the tip of your nose), and secondly, the sense of "possession" or ownership (my "beingness") of my own body. Amputation, in fact, is surprisingly not as effective as you might imagine clinically, often resulting in the same "phantom" limbs that occur with lost limbs of which one can feel "possession." You exaggerate the significance of CNST considerably.

I agree. Except their movement will now decrease because trump isn't going to base everything he does on what these people will think of him afterwards.

>x chromosome
>appealing to authority figure
You sound like you know what you're talking about

This is Sup Forums it's always all about dicks

wow thet wuz rly profound n depe brO good 1 hHAHA!

No just search it on youtube, op was not mistaken it is a distinct disorder and the are videos about this everywhere.

I have studied neurology - I don't need to be educated with youtube

41% of trans people try and kill themselves. If 41% of depressed people tried to kill themselves would you say just let hem be? Oh wait they did try and do that so we invented anti depressants and lowered that number drastically by treating the problem. The cure isn't acceptance, it's treating the disease

You guys are both wrong body integrity identity disorder is what op ws describing.

I'm sorry but this is bothering me. 1% is 1 in 100. 0,1% is 1 in 1000. 0,01% is 1 in 10.000. So it's 1 in 30.000. But I agree with everything you said afterwards

Trans people are the disease.

this right fucking here

Whenever I try to touch the tip of my nose with my eyes closed I'm always a couple centimeters off.
Will I find love?

But aren't they really just brats who think they're "special" if they're "not categorized"?
Apparently they hate any basic form of conformity which provides a simple way to identify whose who, or what is what, and they HATE that.

They enjoy this idea that being "complicated" or confusing somehow makes them interesting, when all it is they're dumb asses wearing make up, and dresses.

To long didn't fully read I agree most trannys are faking it

>uses nigger decimal system
>expects to be taken seriously

kill yourself

> user can't do math
> expects to do something with his life

>Its the petty fucks who make everyones lives hard because theyre insecure and cant handle their shit that pisses me off
So literally every transgender ever?

So we're going for the isis approach fuck it I'll make some oc for gore threads

>Real transgender people make up about .03% of the population, or 1 in 3000 people.
Far less than that.

As for the rest of your post, it's irrelevant.
Why is LGBT irrelevant?
Because societies where LGBT is relevant have negative birth rates proportional to their acceptance levels of the LGBT,
while societies and cultures that disdain the LGBT and seek the destruction of faggotry are the ones with positive birth rates, very positive ones at that, and they tend to be traditionalist and conservative. Examples are blacks who are very serious church goers, Latinos who are very traditionalist and also church goers, Muslim peoples, Indians to an extent (albeit some Hinduism tolerates trans-faggotry), Chinese.
Once those collectives reach a certain percentage in relevant countries, they will cease doing in Rome as Romans do, and LGBT shit will again be plunged into near-extinction.

So the relevant question here is:
Do you find it worth it to offend cultures and societies who make up the vast majority of the world population for the sake of not offending a few liberal faggots in the West who are going extinct?
I'd say it's not worth it to expend energy on the LGBT in any way, or giving it attention after realizing this point. Just treat it as empty air, since that's what it will eventually become when the natality/mortality math does its thing.

Fire duck.................

>What's the difference between having surgery on the brain vs on the privates?
One is fixing a disorder, the other is pandering to the delusions of said disorder.

Let's raid the trap threads

I'll mind my own business when they stop trying to get into my daughter's bathroom

>an incredible amount if disproportionate media
No we don't. Mind you, why is Gold more valuable than copper again?

>Seriously, who the fuck cares if some delusional forces society to bow down to his delusions?
People like you should be sent to the dungeons.

>The cure isn't acceptance, it's treating the disease
But you're not advocating for the latter.

Honestly, all the worlds scientists and engineers should work together to create a time machine, just so we can throw your redneck ass back to the 15th century where it belongs.

>Real transgender people
b8

One is possible, the other is not.

Good idea. I can stop the retarded sjw movement from ever occurring.
Kill yourself faggot.

>the former would be possible if research wasn't stopped since transnutters cried about the idea of being a delusional was considering abnormal

Hi im trans and approve of this message.

the struggle is fuckin real.

Hey guys.
So. I am trans. And I agree with most everything in this thread.

My deep depression I had before I started my transition has nearly Completley subsided. I live in a small town. And am one of the few trans people here. I fucking hate "SJWS" I voted for trump, and watched Sup Forums and tumblr the night if the election for fun. I feel like alot of people are becoming trans as a trend and I dislike it very much. When I was about 5 or 6, I told my mom I loved boys. And my best friend said I was a girl trapped in a boys body at the same age. I still use the male bathroom... I just carry mace with me at all times.

>Until we have a cure for body dysmorphias that changes the person's brain to accept their body part
But we do have a cure already, son...

>the struggle is fuckin real.
Because you cave in to your own delusions.

>transitioned
Lost cause. Opinion discarded.

>What we are witnessing with the SJWs and all of the wacky pronouns here is the rise of TransTRENDerism, they are faking their gender and only trying to be cool.
Everyone with a >60 iq knows that, it's just a different form of attention whoring.
Nothing new under the sun.

(Guess why most of these pronoun shit is coming from Tumblr?)

I'm still a human

So are schizophrenics, but we don't encourage them to pander to their delusions. Why is your disorder the sacred cow that must be pandered to?

gold!

Of course we are

Between the ages of 14 to 25 a person's sexual libido is so potent that the tendency to interact or give into erotic fetishes including pretending to be the opposite sex is easy to give into. It is very likely that person in a hormonal transitional stage is more willing to experiment.

Some people get hooked on crack, while others get hooked on pretending to be the opposite sex. It is a mental disorder which can also occur in some older people after brain damage from various narcotics.

It should be treated as if a mental disorder.

yes, 1 person. One single fucking person and that single fucking person wants to make it illegal for the entire town to NOT use its prefered made up pronoun

>.03% of the population, or 1 in 3000

If you believe for one minute that I want to feel this way you are wrong. The hormones and testosterone blockers are my "medications" to make me not feel "schizophrenic" if that's your comparison. I wish I had a more clear answer for you.

big news at 11!

just check how each outlet reacts to a Trump news for example.
same shit with SJW crap, you can spot which one panders to this new gay trend.

But you just destroyed your own argument.
If those 'drugs' would have fixed you, you would not have "transitioned".
(Which is physically impossible, mind you.)

>The hormones and testosterone blockers are my "medications" to make me not feel "schizophrenic" if that's your comparison.
Schizophrenics don't take medication that encourages them to listen to the voices even more.

We don't. However, In canada right now, they want to make it criminal to not use their "preferred pronouns"

You both are not getting it I feel like. The dysphoria I got from living life in the position of male was literally unbearable. It's just made my life better and worth living. Really what's wrong with that? What's wrong with me being happy? I have a great life with many friends, and great family. And a awesome fat kitty cat. A great job... really I just want to be happy like everyone else.

Schizophrenia is a medical issue that should be treated directly, not by some other means that could permanently damage your body's natural growth..

Good. SJW's are just as bad as you.

> research was stopped
LMAO! Holy crap you are one stupid motherfucker. You think neurology just "stopped" because.. tumblr? Wow it's been a while since I heard something this stupid.

And how do you suppose we go about fixing it? You wanna give the BNST some carrots and see if it grows larger? Fucking idiot...

>Really what's wrong with that?
What's wrong with telling anorexics "Yes, you are fat"? Don't you want them to be right? Are you Anorexophobic?

>The dysphoria I got from living life in the position of male was literally unbearable
How does being a man or woman (let's say it's possible to just magically change genders) changes your life?
Like going to the other toilet gives you a better paycheck? It does your laundry? Or what?

Schizophrenia is a mental issue - and it cannot be "fixed easily".
They try to treat it. The mental problem user said his meds helped him.
That would mean giving magic mushrooms to schizophrenic patients.
"Yes, my dear, George is very real in your head. Listen to him!"

>LMAO! Holy crap you are one stupid motherfucker.
>Fucking idiot...
Says the transpanderer...

yeah the point is that they are the only ones people ever see.

Literally Hrt Is just allowing people to align how they feel. I think the comparison to schizophrenia is not accurate. When you have an itch you know it's there and you scratch it. But you can't see it. Does that make it any less real? Same thing for trans people. Just because you can't see it or feel it doesn't make it any less "real" for the people going through transition.

That's still 10.5 million people in the US that are legitimately transgender. It's possible that the sudden increase in the LGBT community could be caused by the amount of acceptance society has for them compared to our history. Personally I think a society that raises kids to know and accept gay marriage as normal will result in more gay people.

>are you saying kids are just faking being Bi and Transgender just to be cool.

No, I think he's saying the SJWs are white knighting for a population that doesn't need or want their intervention.

gender isn't a real thing

What happens when there's a 45 year old dude perving on women in the ladies bathroom but nothing can be b/c he's a self-identified woman?
I've got no problem with people labeling themselves whatever the fuck they wanna be - I'm actually an attack helicopter but I digress. What I take issue with is people's self-identification becoming legally binding. It would be like my dog identifying as a human to gain welfare and it being completely legal (worth a shot if you live in Canada or Sweden - those governments eat up this type of shit without asking)

I would say the current situation tells kids to be gay.
To not try to be normal, but try being gay.

I am not so sure if that is any helpful for their development.

go away tumblr