Population too big. nature or some crazy guy will make a deadly virus soon...

Population too big. nature or some crazy guy will make a deadly virus soon. you heard it here first when your cough blood and watch others with masks carry your dying body to a pile of other dead bodies. When? calling it once humans hit 10 billion in population.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/
yourgirls.site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>worldometers.info/world-population/

As long as I'm one of the ones throwing bodies on the heap I don't give any fucks

>some crazy guy
If what you say is true then is that man really crazy ? At first glance he might seem like a monster but if it is done so that civilisation as we know it survives then that man is a martyr .
History-books will remember him as a madman , hated and despised but only a select few will know the truth , that that man chose to become a demon so that we do not.

I call 10 billion and one.
Wew lad

2.5 Billion people to go and counting! Nice to know I have a countdown to my impending doom

omg ur so cool how u talk
r u science

ur memes are showing..

yes

I think the best things for humans to do is to colonies other planets. Obviously that isn't happening anytime soon but this plague will. Earth has witnessed 5 mass extinctions and the 6th will come soon. If its from a martyr then god is the only one who can help us. Man creation is worse then natures..

Virus that's how beta cunt do it
That isn't no fun

Then how might I ask would be your best method of mass extinction with current technology?

>and the 6th will come soon
you do realize that it's already happening , and that humans , not only are they thriving in it but are also partly responsible for it?

WAR MADAFAKA

Yep, either this. A new world war, now that shit is really flying of the hinges. The middle east is more fucked up now than ever before. China - Russia - USA relations are going to shit. The power is shifting from the US to China because of the insane inequalities.

I vote for war, would love me to shoot some chinks.

>you heard it here first
What? A fucking low quality action cliche? Yeah sure.

Your notions of masculinity aside, it is objectively the most effective method

Or would your prefer to crank up some slip knot while you kill people with an m60 in each hand wearing some made up bullet proof armor

History was always made up of times of conflict dotted by small periods of relative peace and stability here and there.
In the big picture it's nothing new but the notion scares us because we've never experienced the shift before.

This "instability" is fabricated by Western media to keep people in fear. They've always done this and they always will.

We are seeing the foreshadowing of what is too come. what we see now is nothing to what the future holds.

man you guys talk some shit

>nature will make a deadly virus.
It already did, it's called being anything with an ism or ist at the end of a word in 2016/2017

Except it is not. World wide inequality has not been worse since the industrial revolution. The voters in the west are more or less passive and dont give a shit beyond their noses. If you look beyond the united states of murica, you no longer have the shitty news sources you refer to as "Western media".

Yet now we have had the pax europaea, which is shattered to pieces. Brexit, greece has gone to shit, more lands will follow, both greeces and britbongs example. The right wing is on the march all over europe. Greenland want independence, they are going to need some democracy at 5000 Democracy per minute soon.

My bet is the muslims are going to be victim of the next genocide. or are they already?

Commit sudoku my man

And hurk loar before posting

1) Im on drugs, hence why i started this kind of thread(Im a fucked up guy browsing Sup Forums fuck off)
2) Im not trying to convince anyone of anything so it should matter if my build-up is "Cliche"
3) You are a Nigger

2nded

I don't live in America, but judging by the blind assumption you obviously do. Humanity has never been safer, cleaner, healthier, more well fed and well informed in all of its history than it is now. This isn't the end of days. It's a golden age.
>The only thing we have to fear is fear itself

> blind assumption

>the bigger the height the nastier the fall.
It might not come in our life-time or the next generation. But when it happens , it's gonna be magnificent.The biggest regret I have in this life is that I won't live long enough to see it happen.

Don't make the mistake of equating political instability and a whole lot of people dying as a negative thing. Man has been around for a long time. Many of our 'worlds' have ended during that time and yet here we are. We've been through a lot and trust me when I say that this is merely the beginning.

Spent some time in S. Korean army. Telling me everything in North Korea is good? Also saying that the many people who die today for their cause is for nothing? Things are bad and they have always been bad. Its not that they are getting worse or that it has gotten better. Its been shit for 1000+ years. Only with science and faith united can we ever stop the hate in our world.

Ok Dan Brown, go back to jerking off to yourself in .

Yes. As opposed to an informed assumption where someone could rely on false information to reach judgement instead of no information at all. Anything else, smart guy?

Id also like to add that this is an impossible task to bring world peace without some huge negative event.

Please enlighten me then Hans Rosling with your so called facts?

But why is "world peace" (whatever that is) important? Humans are a warrior race and nothing has forced us to innovate more than our need to compete against each other. Global unity is the threat, not the lack of it.

I think what's more likely is that our technology will be unable to keep up with lack of resources which will lead to wars and famine which will lead to reduced living conditions and eventually disease these factors will remain in play until the population stabilizes.

so basically eastern-europe

The lack of resources is a myth invented by corporate controlled media to foster the illusion of scarcity. This makes the resources that are within their control seem more valuable than they actually are.

I'd love to see a new, deadly flu outbreak. Especially if it took out people like Ted Turner, everyone who ever had contact with a Kardashian, and had a particular affinity for SJWs and trannies.

Friend, it has been proven that humans one day can potently use or extinct a valuable resource which could cause a chain reaction. We take more then what the earth can keep producing.

Can you back this "blind assumption" up with credible sources? or are we going to leave it at Blind assumptions?

Clearly you've never seen a naked molerat

I use to have one as a pet actually. Very sweet and smart creatures :D

Then we'll find something else to take. It's what we do.

Yet the naked molerat is and remarkable creature. Able to live in very harsh climate.

Check that shit niggers

Like going to a new planet which humans need to do. i wanna say like 300 more years and we can be technologically ready. But We might not have that long..

What will replace antibiotics?

Most of us will die and the strongest will move on. That's what has always happened. These current political and ideological confines that we live in are fleeting.

Antibiotics are doing nothing but speeding up the evolution of this deadly virus.

yeah , us

I kek'd

No like... Think of a virus that has super powers like Doomsday from Superman. The Justice League has killed Doomsday hundreds and hundreds of times, all different ways. This is because Doomsday learns and evolves so that what killed him before wont happen again. This Doomsday Virus acts the same. We keep making ways to kill it, but it comes back stronger. soon we will run out of ways to fight it, or it just became to strong. We do not evolve as fast as this virus. It can literally change over night given the proper conditions.

well , worst case scenario we go quarian on it's ass and wait it out

Good thread

Yeah too bad people are more concerned about politics and the "moment". what about our future mark on history... I hope one day people find the answers they are looking for and then realize that there is a bigger picture here.

There isn't a bigger picture , there isn't even a "picture " , not for humans anyway.. These are all mental constructs we developed to fuel our illusion of control and that we matter in the universe.Without them the notion of how insignificant and fleeting humanity is as a whole would be too much for many to cope with .The existential dread would drive them crazy.So we drive that notion in the darkest corners of our minds and start putting boxes around it , labels , terms , rules and " structure.
I'ts all a lie man , it's all a lie.
We have no other choice but to be concerned about
> politics and the "moment"

I actually need to agree with certain points you bring up. I will even withhold a argument on that. One thing i will bring up before i go jerk off and pass out is,

Even though we may be alone in a dark void we must remember that we are more then just specs of dust in a possible infinite relm. We are humans, we are literally LIFE. THATS FUCKING COOL! even though it may not have a meaning we can try to make it mean something for ourselves and possible intelligent life beyond our observable universe. We perhaps the last remaining life in all of existence may have a chance to make life matter again or try to make it at least noticeable. with that i leave you with

Hitler did nothing wrong
bush did 9/11
pearl harbor was a good thing get over it
Nirvana really sucks, get over it

we should just nuke all of india and china

Who is "we"? There is no we, my dude.

you and me, lets do it

Do what?

that chick is growing a cock

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
Artbbs,LS magazines photo and video Girls & Boys

>>>> yourgirls.site/