What would you do if someone broke into your house?

What would you do if someone broke into your house?

Other urls found in this thread:

wtoc.com/story/34026561/police-armed-robber-shot-killed-by-victim-at-spanish-villa-apartments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait for them to get totally inside, shoot them.

Cut them up with chainsaw
use them as cray b8
>Profit

Run at them while completely naked, with my penis fully erect, they won't even think about breaking in again

Probly hide in dark when niggnog goes past stab multiple times in neck

Meat hook sodomy

"Get the fuck out of my room I'm playing minecraft!"

I'd shoot them.

RAPE THEM

Stab them in the face with a rusty screw driver.

Why wait until they get inside?
Woke up at 2 am, a couple years ago, to a thumping noise. Thought it was my cat being a cat until I realized he was sleeping on the bed with me.
Got up, grabbed my 357 mag, heard the thumping from the door again, quietly walked to the door, pulled back the curtain, saw a guy there with a crowbar, lit him up with my laser through the window, he dropped the crowbar and bolted.
Motherfucker was prying at the deadbolt on the door.
Cops drove the neighborhood (after getting there 20 minutes later) and saw nothing.
Asshole was lucky he ran 'cause he was one aggressive move away from having a real bad day.

Pic related....My 357

Because he wants to kill them, not leave them alive to break into other houses.

That's why you wait.

>Because he wants to kill them

Sure.
Hours at the police station answering questions with a $300/hr lawyer at your side.
Possibility of some douchebag prosecutor bringing charges.
Al Sharpton showing up if the asshole was black.
Prison
Half mil in lawyer fees.

No, let him break into someone else's and get killed so they have to deal with it.
I was back in bed by 3 am, went on with my life, and he never came back.
That's a win in my eyes.

Honestly what was he thinking tho trying to noisily break into an occupied house? Just dosnt make sense.

That was the disturbing thing about the incident. It was pretty obvious that either I, or my wife, or both of us were home.

Already did it.

wtoc.com/story/34026561/police-armed-robber-shot-killed-by-victim-at-spanish-villa-apartments

Cry in a corner because i am a eurofag

Different scenarios call for different responses. If I'm awake I'm armed so if he kicks in my door and I'm there it's draw and shoot if he's armed or advanced aggressively. But I'll be out and ready before he can get to me. If he's unarmed and doesn't act aggressively I'll order him to the ground and maintain low ready till the police arrive. If I'm asleep and he kicks in my door and I wake up there's a biometric nightstand vault with several handguns in it next to my bed. Either way he's going to run, go to jail, or get shot a bunch.

he will come back and rape your wife and steal your tv

you should have killed him when you had the chance to

Not him but different strokes for different folks. Some might be totally cool with killing a dindu tryna nuffin. Some might want to just prepare for worst case scenario but not want to take a human life unless absolutely necessary. Plus dude already said he has a laser on his gun.

>all Americans in here
>all saying they would shoot the robber
I'm just enjoying hoe my country has a gun ban and robberies from domestic civilians almost never have firearms involved from any parties.
80% of which the house owner beats the shit out of the robber
>hur dur but guns would make 100%!!!1
+thousands of deaths a months just in time that sector

Lol no. Your govt forces you into hand to hand combat under the guise of public safety. You must also not realize that the areas in America with the highest rates of legal firearms ownership also have the lowest rates of violent crime. Probably lower than your 3rd world shithole

You must live in one of those libtard urban islands of SJW Queen Hillary's realm.

In the heartland, cops congratulate you on protecting your life and property and that's that.

I sleep butt ass naked too... they gon get shot by a naked guy if they come through the door...

This. If it was what you tell them it was you're good to go. They might take your Gun if you actually kill the guy but you'll get it back once their done. And if you can get the dindu to comply and wait for police then you won't even get that.

Wow such a badass

Introduce him to my leetle friend.

K

Lol. Comparing my whole country with countries that aren't even as big as one of my states. I said areas. Remove our nigger element and our stats drop 95-98%. I said "areas with highest legal firearms rates" not the entirety of the country including major metro areas infested with dindus.

And to add to that the majority of firearms murders are dindus nuffinin with stolen or otherwise ill gotten guns. Not Mr Redstate with a safe full of AR15s

Some one doesn't know what per 100,000 means. Also instead of getting rid of the niggers maybe you should look at your "great" countries culture to begin with.

Australia has a 'nigger' problem, but since we don't have guns do we have a problem anymore? Nope, when that massacre happened Australian took that serious and banned all guns.

Get on all fours and spread my ass cheeks.

Graph*

I'll sneak about a bit and do a sneak attack with a hammer or a bat or any other tool/toy i might find because the our glorious all-knowing fatherland has banned all the guns. Then after callinf the cops, i notice the robber has a unregistred gun and is a tanned person. Cops arrive. I'll go to jail because there was a gun in my household and I'm a racist bastard for attacking a tanned person. Must pay money for the intruder for the mental and physical pain I caused.
At least I'm multy-culti.

Just to be fair

Lol thinking all your guns are gone. Not to mention there was a 10 year decline in violent crime and when the ban was enacted it leveled off and more recently started ticking back up. Congrats. You circumvented 10 years of progress towards a safer Australia. But thank god less of those murders are gun murders because there's totally a difference.

Annnnd to sum things up for shootings

"Gun" deaths.

Introduce him/her to my Remington 870 loaded with triple 0 buckshot. It wouldn't end well. The sound of me racking the thing would make most shit their pants.

It isn't 'ticking' back up, it's steadily to straighten since firearms can be obtained legally through hunting permits and illegal imports. Now the average street nigga gang doesn't have access to the Internet do they

True that Australia has overall higher violence but that's because we're always fucking pissed.

Here's a fun graph while we're talking numbers. This is more what I was talking about. Areas with higher legal ownership see lower violent crime rates. You're essentially comparing other countries with the same areas that won Hillary the popular vote.

I don't know if you know, but that's still a bad number. Yeah some areas are better know that but we're looking at this as a whole nation standpoint.

From VT now live in ME
Can confirm safest states and EVERYONE seems to own gun(s)

It's at best inaccurate to compare our entire nation when discussing legal ownership of guns and gun laws that only affect people that follow laws and how that affects the violent crime rates.

GA myself. We're about half and half. If you stay out of Atlanta your as safe as you can be. But we're all armed so there's that.