Hi /b

Old fag here.

Ended up in car industry
> Love cars

Was a salesman for 3 years.

Been a finance manager for 2 years.

5 different dealerships. 3 different companies
Ask me anything you want to know.
I'm happy to give advise and answer any questions.

Fuckers.

Hi Annon!

What can I do to not be ripped off when buying a car?

I recently purchased a car and was offered a bunch of "extras", such as rim replacement, scratch repair, etc... Are those things just bullshit packages? (Didn't buy them since when I traded in my car they just went by blue book value without ever really looking at it)

Educate your self before stepping into a dealership, and be a nice person.

nice people get looked after, it's a fact.

There's not really many places that will "rip you off" so to speak. Just do you research on the internet. Show the cheapest one you found from a dealer online and see if it can be matched..

95% of the time the cheapest dealer advertised new car is cost price due to old stock or needing to reach volume bonus.

Wow what a awesome life you've lived
wow we all so impressed

GTA

Is it true that "car enthusiasts" never get really nice cars, only the men who make money do?

Rim replacement is a little bullshit in my opinion, it's a cheap product that I sell to meet targets.

The scratch repair or paint protection., there's different kinds of sales people for that. ones that sell the warranty and ones that sell a make believe magical force field.

Personally I would not take either.

A good product for finance is Gap cover.

As long as you take care of you car paint protection and rim protection are a bit of a gimmick.

Rim replacement is a little bullshit in my opinion, it's a cheap product that I sell to meet targets.

The scratch repair or paint protection., there's different kinds of sales people for that. ones that sell the warranty and ones that sell a make believe magical force field.

Personally I would not take either.

A good product for finance is Gap cover.

As long as you take care of you car paint protection and rim protection are a bit of a gimmick.

Not true.

A nice car is in the eye of the beholder.

How do you feel about people buying only new/unused cars because of the first owner feeling?

My life is full of good opportunity and drugs.

Wondering how I ended up here at 27 with 4 cars and a nice house while dropping out of school at 15 ;)

The first owner feeling is something is to be desired I admit I have only bought 1 new car in my life and that was for my partner.

Personally I love older cars. But I get a new company car every month as part of my package and there's something special about being the first.

It really depends on the car. Some cars are worth having new in my opinion, but it really depends on perception.,

OP, don't you belong to /o/ dealership stories?
>if yes - when will christmas thread be posted?

Sup Forums is /b to be.,

Be to me***
>Had a fair bit to drink tonight.

Where can I find a 21st century Dacia in the states that doesn't have a UK dashboard/steering wheel setup?

How do you refinance to get a lower interest rate?

so fuck you, we already have our prince in /o/, go away

Wow, you want Dacia? Same like Skoda.

(in fact try mexico or brasil, but it's not a car to do the import things)

renault make dacia cars frienderino