youtube.com/watch?v=hYRWURo_Dk8
youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm So Dark

Corbis is a pretty cool

thats fine

kill yourself

Im a fag i know

Used to watch Jacksfilms, until he started doing yiay, then I quit.

I'm IdubbbzTV team now.

I actually enjoy YIAY more than YGS

You faggot I hope you die from a creeper

Guilty pleasures? Jack is one of the good guys.

idubbz and jack are friends

LOST 150 POUNDS

>ALEXANDER DAMN HE THIN

Alexander Ham and swiss

I hate youtubers in general but filthy frank is bretty dank

I dont even like playing minecraft nor watch other mc youtubers. I dont even know how to justify this..

Then you don't know what quality content is, yiay never makes me laugh. But you know that's just my opinion. He also rarely does sketches anymore, even though it used to be his life blood
I'm not against Jacksfilms? just don't watch him anymore?

Keemstar detected.

Leafy should move to making videos on Sup Forums

#Nochin

Idubbbz slamming leafy for his weak chin

How the fuck is he the most popular Youtuber?

PewDiePie is really good now, good choice user

he be funny whiteboi

He used to be. Now he's one of those people who shovels out daily garbage and all his content is based off reading youtube comments.

He has been redpilled.
He is kinda cool now
H3h3 had a good influence

I only watch Northernlion these days.

communitychannel

He has reached a point where he no longer gives a shit about anything. His hair, his gf, his content, he just doesn't. This mainly because he finally realized that he is in a position in which he can stop caring. He's a millionaire, for fuck's sake. Put this nigger in Bilderberg and it would all go to shit in 1 year

Yes, but he makes it funny and he admits he makes shit content. It's part of the joke. He's not trying to get new subscribers with shitty clickbaity titles and thumbnails and by doing retarded "challenges" that are not even challenges. He's more focused on his old fans. And while half of each of his video is an ad, they're fun to watch as well. And everyone's accepted it. He gets money from his sponsors and makes fun of himself for doing that and for producing such low effort content, but it's still my go to channel when I just want to relax and laugh, bullshit-free.

I love how he talked about Youtube being the hardest job ever.

To each his own I guess. I don't think he's focused on his old fan base at all though. It's been like 8 years and still no CYOA.

It is perhaps hard to get yourself noticed these days, since you have to go basically full time before you hit 100k subs. Especially if you're not a leftist or a snowflake who "spreads only love"

what's CYOA?

Fire duck.......

He's the class clown of the internet.
Literally gains at least 100,000 subs a day from being a clown.
Bonafide sick cunt.

Choose your own Adventure.

A video series he'd been teasing every few months for years and then suddenly stopped talking about it back in 2010.

Nah, he was talking about how creating the content all the time is hard and shit. I mean, I'm not saying it's not hard, but come on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mngFyArxFGs&index=6&list=FL8pVKXFMpmy2oB_QNpA3zHg&t=16s one of my faves to wank too

Secureteam10

It's great for those sad boring days, and just set aside every part of scepticism you have and down right believe everything he says just for those minutes you're watching.

Kind of a weird thing to do. But fuck this boring earth. Wish some big alien shit would happen soon.

3lamestudio, after making fun of it for years the autism grew on me after a while

I watch Tyler as well. I know it's all bullshit that he talks about and that he just does this to get paid. But I too allow myself to believe while i'm watching because I hate this world. Would be cool if Aliens were real, even though I know they're not.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYRWURo_Dk8

you wont regret

Joe Santagato.. I love that man even though I think most people would say his content is shit

Laci Greene

ME
youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU

His channel is Okay when i have nothing better to watch.

My guilty pleasure would be watching new pewdiepie videos (not the gameplays)

Oh, Aliens are real. Mainstream science even says they are real. But if we will ever get full disclosure? I dunno. But 99% of the UFO videos you see are fake. Gov obviously has a motive to throw disinfo out there to discredit real research into the topic.

TURD FLINGING MONKEY

Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter/Funhaus

I'm pretty sure OP didn't mean pedophiliac guilt

corbis is fuckin coo tho

MrMrMangoHead aka autistic cancer in a nutshell

M'lady

fuck yes, that guy is number one

yeah.

my nigga

tripledubs witnessed.