Recovering from MDMA sesh on the weekend brahs, any suggestions...

Recovering from MDMA sesh on the weekend brahs, any suggestions? Its late and I dont feel like sleeping or eating and I'm mildly depressed.

I've always enjoyed my MDMA come down. I get that relaxed I can't talk. How pure was it? How long did it last? If it was quite impure and didn't last long, that'd explain it. Also, pills or crystal form?

xanax / weed / ride it out

how dooes 1 enjoy the MDMA comedown?

OP here; really good quality crystal bought in large rock form, lasted a few hours, I had 140mg to begin with, then 70mg a couple hours later. Always crystal, tested with reagents. Anyone dumb enough to take a random pressed pill deserves the consequences.

idk, my brothers ask me the same, last time i did it my twin bro hated the comedown. i find peace in the silence and lowness of it all, for me it feels like another wave of the high

I agree, was it a nice brown yellow. You sound like you know what you're doing. Maybe it's just personal preference

OP here, i WISH i had some fucking xanax, that shit would be perfect, but its hard to get here in Aus these days

And I agree, for the majority of people MDMA takes a toll.

Coke.

How did you take it, just out of curiosity. I usually take a bomb, then do a line right after and enjoy the fun to come.

5-htp coffee and kratom. works wonders.

Never done it, worth doing?

> xanax / weed / ride it out

>

xanax / weed / ride it out

Clearish with a brown/salmon hue. Pretty much just comes down to differing brain reactions, some seem to even have a lasting afterglow for a few days, others can feel really, really low.

My cousin says speed gives him an afterglow and he feels amazing all day afterwards. I like mdma, especially if i have a spliff to leave the high towards the end

Set fire to your room then zip tie yourself to your bed

works every time

Measure out the preferred doses (oral) then cap them up, never do lines because I personally feel that its orally potent enough, and also out of pure sympathy for my brain, lawl.

>sesh

Anyway it's basic fucking science. You've exhausted your seretonin supply and now you're feeling depressed. Think of MDMA as borrowing happiness from the next day or two.

I use to use 5-htp after MDMA, until I found out that most of it is converted to serotonin before it crosses into the brain, meaning it stays in the blood and contributes to cardiac fibrosis :L

I prefer oral ingestion, but sometimes im too impatient. I feel both are just as intense, just gets in your body quicker doing lines

I actually had a couple of drags from a brass pipe with weed a couple of hours after the second dose. Weed usually doesnt agree with me, but somehow with the MDMA in my system it worked...

This.

Yeah. If you have any hobbies that revolve around lyrics or instruments, doing coke while having that MDMA 'hangover' gives a great boost.

you have to take more md

Meh, well at least thats more creative than the obligatory "Kill yourself/an hero"

Fire duck..........

I know, it just helps to discuss it on here, 'tis comforting mate.

Take a multivitamin, get some electrolyte drank and have a shower. After all that get a good meal somewhere. Not fast food.

I use it at music events, so I time it about 45 minutes before when I want to be coming up

I do both often as a matter of timing. Whilst you waiting for the digestion to happen you're already wired

Mainly listening, but I can easily spend hours sober listening to a band, like tool or something, tool was incredible when I last did truffles

What was the pill stamp
how many mgs
How much did you pay

MDA, Brah, Sesh all used in the same post fucking hell man

Have some 5HTP to counter the mild depression for thr next days

How do you get clean mdma? One of my friends had a weed dealer that could get other things but they wouldn't even try to get clean mdma cuz it was too hard.

Get some Panadine Extra, you don't need a prescription for it in Aus.

Tell the chemist you have severe knee pain etc
when he/she asks you why you need it.

I'm in Australia mate. Highest consumption rates of ecstasy/MDMA per capita in the world.

Smoke some hash, calmes you down.

or get some ketamine, just take a little you'll stop worrying.

Orange juice brother! replenish that Serotonin!

Fucking true! I forgot about OJ! That shit really seems to help somehow

You, I like you

I feel you tho. I've felt that way before, sometimes you just have to embrace it for what it is, and sometimes it does feel pretty good weather you think like that or noit
I wish I had that same connect

yeah bro I'm only 18 and can get extremely easy access to really good shit. Gotta love living in Melbourne inner city haha

through the dark net is the best and only way
r/darknetmarkets and r/darknetmarketsnoobs are where you start

>I dont feel like sleeping or eating
smoke some dope

gotta take eggc at the same time

Really over priced

carbidopa would be much better to take with it, but its impossible to find.

My pals and I are about to go to a cabin in the middle of the woods, but we couldn't find acid, so we bought some m instead.

What do yoy guys think about rollin in a cabin

What do you suggest?

sounds stupid unless you each have a girl counterpart to have sex with. MDMA is for music events bro

maybe blow your load on some gud shet.

If you have pot, try smoking indica and listen to tranquil music, or don't have any sound at all depend how you're feeling. Stay hydrated a little bit but don't make yourself have to piss every 10 minutes. If you have the energy, beating your dick might help. That's not even a joke.

Great fun, a bit of music would be a nice addition but by no means necessary, having a jog through the woods would be a fun time I reckon, just make sure you stay hydrated. My favourite use for md is at house parties where I can talk and have a shit load of fun with mates.

HELLO OP!
I'M AN EXPERT!(FOR REAL)

THERE IS NO CURE,YOU NEED TO WAIT IT OUT. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

I LIKE DRUGS!

Take 5-htp , its over the counter, recollects those serotonin cells together