Secrets thread!

Secrets thread!

Post your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums.

I've only one ball in my sack.

Got bullied because of this since kindergarden; we had swimming class, where we had to shower together.

Forget about that in high school

my wife couldn't care less

I told her that's all I want

But inside I am still a deeply hurt and insecure child.

how did anyone notice? Who looked closely enough at your scrotum to count the balls?

>kindergarden
>swimming class

and if its only in the world, the word is spread
you dont have to see it to make fun of it

My girlfriend blew up in a canoe

I eat this girl's phlegm from time to time because I get a kick out of it.

>>I sexed my friends daughter.

I beat up my GFs cat. I hate the fat fuck and nothing feels better than squeezing its throat as it passes out and starts twitching

I've been know to play the old cam chat blackmail game before. Makes me diamonds every time.

My son is addicted to heroin. He gave me a phone to fix and I told him it couldn't be repaired. I bought him a cheap phone and he was happy with it. The old phone worked well enough to get his Whatsapp and Facebook messenger messages.
He doesn't know that I can see the messages. I have been using the information to report drug dealers to the police anonymously via the crime line. FUCK DRUG DEALERS!

enjoy having only enough power to hurt creatures much smaller than you

The fraternity KA has a secret fidelity ceremony where each of the pledges must put on a blindfold and give a random brother a blowjob. It's a tradition that I would be banished if my id was known.

how small was said daugher?

best ever win?

go on...

im not gonna help you get off you worthless sissy slut

post some wins and/or greentext

whatsapp account is bound to the device. I call that a bullshit story

nice one, but u might get your son killed in the process if they think he's the snitch.

force him into rehab somewhere lost in arizona for 3 years, thatll work

Yeah because it's the drug dealers fault you fuck. When one goes down another two rise. You're literally doing nothing but make yourself feel better. Get him in rehab

it's not the dealers fault it's your son. Just like food doesnt make people fat. People who choose to over-indulge in food make themselves fat.

Interesting. And what would you do instead?

weird because I have whatsapp on my computer

Story?

Nothing, just let you live, that's enough punishment

I know someone who calls people right before his guys show up to kill them. They tell me about it and I don't know what to think.

I took part in the 2003 east cost blackouts and straight up lied to the FBI about it.

Did you like sucking cock? Did you have your cock sucked by someone pledging?

>gf cheated on me about 3 months ago
>been with her 4 years
>agree to forgive & move on
>have revenge cheated almost weekly since
>feelsgoodman.png

She's probably doing the same

how's he dead relationship? still satisfying?

I had a total of 3 girlfreinds my entire life

cheated on all of them

once with a dude

I have never met a girl that I would not bang. Old, young, fat, skinny, whatever..I'd bang her

I don't care how many genders exist

Any good stories?

Wins generally follow same format.
>fool around on omegle such sites, find girl
>get chatting, ask about bf status
>convince them to fap on cam
>makes me hard
>try get details out of them before they watch me cum
>tell there freshly orgasmed pink blushed face that I'll watch the video again later to fap to it.
>watch confused face of girl
>asked you to delete
>refuse
>get more can chat fapping sessions in return

Try it for yourself.

Hmm as a person of a higher calibre moral fibre imagine your son did this. Instead of resorting to violence, because as you said you are better than that, how would you help him?

nope, didn't act instantly, spent like a whole paycheck on spy software, know where she is 24/7 now =^)
very

I love dressing up like a little slutty whore. I prance around in my 6 inch heels and sisters dress and do my makeup. I want to be forced feminized by 3 women and turned into their sissy maid slave.

Any photos?

I have frequent hallucinations when stressed (part of my bi-polar). I tell people about my diagnosed bi-polar (took me four years to tell anyone) but the only people who know about my hallucinations are an ex-boyfriend from years ago and one of the girls he was screwing that he told. I don't know why I keep it a secret but I don't have any urge to tell anyone. I really like LSD and shrooms and I think they helped me come to terms with the fact that I see shit.

Liar. I dare you to try and do that to a cat with your bare hands. Post the results.

>Cat would probably kill your beta ass. Literally kill you to death. You would bleed out in the emergency room, like an idiot.

same lol

whenever I achieve something in life I've set my goal to achieve, I "punish myself" for it.
hard to explain, but it's a kind of tribute
for example:
when I got the job I'd wanted for years, I ran myself to complete exhaustion at the track, and then spilled my own blood when I got home.

same thing (but milder methods) if I manage to make good music or lyrics

never otherwise, even when things go bad, do I cut/do stuff like that.

never told anyone

He wouldn't get into rehab, so eventually he got caught for possession and is in county waiting for court. We wouldn't bail him out.
I'm happy to put drug dealers in jail. My son hasn't been convicted of anything and he refused to take a vaccine so he is in an individual cell 23 hours a day. He describes his 1 hour a day out of his cell as "moving from my small room into a bigger room".
Whenever I hear people defending drug dealers I wonder whether they defend child predators and sex offenders also.

Ive had scratches, nothing a little clean wont handle. Its pretty weird, it doesn't seem to defend itself (I have the second cat for when I want a challenge) but it seems to not really know that its being suffocated.

You're fucking weird.

when ever i eat drink breath and sleep i seem to live longer, kept that shit a secret for years, you guys should try it, don't tell anyone tho >;)

Be my salvation anons

Interesting.
I like to cut when walking down the street to pass the time at night. I don't know why.

so you're secret is you're a guy with low standards? I mean i've been there man, believe me. But this kinda thirst in men is what makes it so hard for guys. Ugly, Fat, Old broads believe they are still hot and can expect hot guys because somebody will fuck them.

I'm allergic to bullshit.
I only have to see the corner of a qur'an or a bible and I develop a rash...

>b me
>19 years old
>still live at parents house
>mom does my laundry
>one day while in my room mom drops a load of clean laundry off for me to fold and put away
>my mother is what you might call a trophy wife
>sun kissed skin 32c naturals, athletic build brown eyes brown hair, cute little dimples when she smiles and very flirtatious. Jealous my dad gets to fuck her
>see mom panties in the pile, get real fucking horny and decide to fap with them
>mom returns opens the door and catches me.
>"oh sorry user!"
>"mom! I um was getting changed! "I'll be out in a minute!"
>she begins to leave then looks back suddenly and sees her panties, her eyes widen and turns her head and leaves
>fuck!!! I'm fucked!

>cutting myself on that edge

sure you'd say that to a christian but would find
an excuse not to if it were a muslim... pussy

I mean... Sorry user, but you only have yourself to blame for entertaining fantasies about your mother, as well as being foolish enough to get caught in your own room.

Having said that, I would totally fuck your mom based on your description. But I won't be your new dad. Sorry.

I almost cheated on my girlfriend with a co worker and when caught convinced gf it was because I was depressed about her working so many hours, proceeded to jump out of her car, then, using the injuries I sustained told the co worker in question she had hit me which made her so upset she quit three days later, making gf more secure. Gf then quit her job to have more time with me, I get laid more and she's nicer, and I got away Scott free.

i sniff my Asian roommates panties every day when she leaves for university.

I want to rape every body.

Enjoy getting your son murdered, dumbass. They're obviously going to think he's snitching.

is that her crusty cunt juice or did you cum in them?

her old juice. Sometimes it's still warm, i kid you not.

ever tasted it? How does it taste?

Love that! I have pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex that I love showing people. She would be beyond humiliated if she knew that lots of people have seen every inch of her and know exactly what she looks like sucking and fucking.

It honestly smells nice. Licked warm one once, it was surprisingly sweet.

nice cock btw, no homo.

i once a whole cannibis. still cant get the memory out of my head

thanks m8

I fucked my own Sister. Since this isnt anything shocking on this site anymore i should add that i was 11 and she was 9. 20 years later i didnt talk to her for a couple of years. All is weird

that's a hell of a secret.

too late~
I'm quick.

need story

i have 16cm long dick and it is curved to the right
In my hands looks little, in girls hands looks ~little~average, or just my standard are wrong, don't know. I act like i dont rly care about that but i always think about is it too little :'(

My parents think im getting masters but im just finishing bachelor . I blew up 2 years on my faculty because i started working full time as programmer, they didn't even knew that i was working.
I didn't want to take money from anyone, i just wanted my own money.

Now, go to Rome and say that publicly. Then, go to Mecca and say that publicly.

Report back to us.

This is not little at all, stop complaining, enjoy

surely they wont get mad if you were simply working? It's be different if u just wasted 2 years doing fuck all

enjoy selling yourself to the devil, do you?

noice

>gf cheated on me about 3 months ago
If she cheat once, she will do it again.
I dont get it how can someone forgive cheating, i rly dont.

thats next level

Let me know if anyone wants them

Because he is in jail too, nobody suspects him and if confronted it will be clear that he doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. The cops set up a sting and catch them in the act of selling. These idiots are more concerned about getting their next fix. I call the crime line, it's anonymous, and I get a few hundred to 1,000 per conviction.

I post nude pics of my girl online without her knowing

Pics or it didn't happen

Want to trade? How would the slut feel if she knew?

i fucked her when she was just 6

i had sex with my sister once. but shes only my step sister.

The best part about this is that the cops almost never actually give a fuck about the safety of people who snitch. Drug dealers like to act all tough and vengeful but most of them just want to keep a low profile so they can deal in peace. Murdering snitches isn't a good way to do that. Rest assured, however, that your name (possibly your son's as well) has almost certainly come up in open court for several of their cases (and is on plea deal paperwork) so I almost guarantee everyone knows who had a hand in getting them busted.

Whether or not you stop is immaterial to me, but if you keep it up eventually it will probably get one or more of your family members killed or in some other way seriously inconvenienced.

My music taste changes by the week, but never into something a normie would like, and sometimes into something Sup Forums would call me a pleb for

When im alone i listen:
bon iver
daughters
kodeline

You see where im goin

I'm down to trade. If she found out I don't think she would be very happy