"This is my loser brother user. All he does is sit in front of his computer all day."

"This is my loser brother user. All he does is sit in front of his computer all day."

How do you respond?

Politely greet

Tip fedora
carry on fapping to stuff.

Tip Fedora

Blow my load on dem titties later

Let out my loudest Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then savagely kick each of them in the pussy. That will show those roasties who the losers are.

On no-titties, mid-titties or big-ol-titties?

You insolent wench. You brought dishonor upon me for the last time.
Teleport behind her
>nothin personnel kid
Tip fedora
Heely away to my room to fap to trap mlp shota webms on my favourite malasian throat singing forum.

The one on the left is just as much of a freak as I could be. Stupid necklace, lipstick thicker than a feminazi landwhale's thighs, and the short hair.
I'd fit right in. The lovely ladies are a bunch of weirdos too.

Or just put my fedora over the middle one's breasts, whispering to her that her shirt is a size too small for that area.

Rape my big titted sister later and knock her up.

Let met tell you about the Jews

My sister would never say that about me as I'm not a loser

And her friends wouldn't be that attractive

Y-y-you too

>your mom is a whore
Do a 720 and walk away

Only fucking losers have to tell other people they're not losers.

>oh hey, I saw your nudes online!

Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing in my house you white bitch?

I don't have a sister and my brothers are bros.

All three

Punch the one on the right for sure.

This

>your friend has nice tits

Tig o bitties

skull fuck the middle one while i grab the others by the pussy

As you finish tipping your fedora, you hear what sounds like three waterfalls gushing.

Your sister comes up to you later and apologises.

"Sorry I made fun of you earlier user, I was just trying to impress my friends. That was stupid. I made you a pie to make it up to you, don't try to fuck it!"

Do you fuck the pie or try to fuck her?

I dont even have a computer

Growl "Fuck off" and close the door to my room.

Grabbing em in the pussy

Better than fucking old dudes on the street for sugar daddy money. I got a twenty on me, gimme a blowjob and it's yours.

Hey guys, Just grading some university student's work for their class(I'm 26).

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>throw chinese food containers full of my poopies at them

>shower them with fermented peepee from my coke bottles while they're down on the ground

>give myself 50 good boy points for resisting the use of my jizzus bottles i was saving for boxing day

T-t-thanks. Y-you t-too

Not possible. You'd need at least three loads to get good coverage on tig ol bitties alone.

And here we see the retail ave projecting his insecurities into random people online.

Upon closer inspection, he may be of the food service sub genus, but further tests must be conducted.

Tune in next week for our labs results!

Subdue all three.
Rape repeatedly.
Set on fire.
Home for dinner.

dubs of wisdom!

Middle finger, and do 200 pushups and situps.
Then eat a huge plate of rice, noodles, eggs, meat and veggies. Gulp down some soy protein choco milk.
Tell em, 'get the fuck outta here', in Elven or Latin or something. then crank up some electronic music.

Put the pie i her cunt, then fuck both

holy fuck cunt, as cringe as that was, i'm resting against a brick wall and nearly broke my head open from swinging my head back in tears of laughter
that's fucking literal gold

"First you humiliate me in front of your friends. Then you try to placate me with some burnt unidentifiable monstrosity. I really expected more from you than this, I thought you were better. Leave me alone."

>electronic
kek

This is fucking gold.

>malasian throat singing forum
Sign me up

>Stand up and take off shirt, abs out
>"Sorry, gonna take a shower" as I walk past them
>alpha as fuck

What do you think you're on now? An Indonesian basket weaving forum?

"I see you ladies have already met my sister that sucks hobo cock for pills. Don't let her breathe on you. "

SEXT

CHECKED

CONSECUTIVE DOUBLE TRIPS

CHECK

DUBSSS

S E X U A L T U P L E

why the fuck are checking someone's dubs when someone ITT got SEXTS

Repeating integers! What a day to be alive

ask her what size pad she has in

Confirmed Indonesian Basket Weaving is Sup Forums's sole purpose

Later that day you walk into the bathroom and see your sister.

"Hey user, I'm about to start a load. Why don't you strip off and throw your clothes in as well? They could use a wash."

What do?

> mad because he can't roll dubs

Because the one who replied to the sexts got consecutive trips, and the one who replied to that got dubs. It's consecutive repeating numbers

I would ask them to dress me up like a little slut and have them make me be their maid. I'd want them to fuck me up the ass with a strap on and take picks of me to blackmail me to continue being their slave, fucktoy, and little sissy bitch. They can even pimp me out to their boyfriends and tie me down dressed as a little slut and make me watch them get pounded. mmm...

>take out phone
>after you, honey!

Murder her and put her dead body in the washing machine.

dem dubs

Nah, man. WASH her, then put her body in the MURDER MACHINE.

oh shit.. the kek gods are smiling upon us

yes, very much

>2016
>Everybody are sit in front of his computer/phone all day

*ignores and keeps playing games*

Your phone buzzes, startling you. No one ever texts you. It's a picture from your sister.

A second text follows shortly:
"Oops, sorry user, that was meant for my friend! Hope you don't mind hehe!"

What do you text back?

Give me $10 or I'll tell mom and dad

"Forget" to put the condom on when I fuck her later that night and blow several loads up her cervix, knocking her up

Ok

"there is more truth, more freedom and more sensitivity in one day here, than in a lifetime of your infantile Facebook governed world."

So close! Checked!

maybe true... but cringeworthy as fuck

> pulls fedora over eyes
> turn 360 and moonwalk away

>sisters are all younger
>know they'll get bashed if they try pull that shit off

kek

fuck her with the pie

And this is my sister. She sucks dick all day.

Rape all three of them

yes

"That's because I have a real job that REQUIRES me to sit in front of a computer all day, which allows me to pay for my own things instead of having to suck a different guy off every other goddamn day so that he will pay for stuff for me."

kek

Smile, be charming, make small chit chat, ask what they're all up to, take control of the conversation, smile and make my excuses.

Go back into my room, put my headset on and then go back to playing games. Masturabte that night over a sick fantasy of earlier conversation.

Shitposting on Sup Forums is not a real job.

good base

I heard some guy say it in a cafe, I paraphrase obviously, it was a while ago. The two girls who were cringing at the ponies on his laptop, just slowly backed off- columbine style.

God is that you?

Wow, good one, never heard that before. Oh wait- I have. Every fucking day on this board.

Faggots like that actually exist? Surprised he was even able to talk back to them.

"Hey."
>continue fucking around on computer

>gently fall asleep on couch in from of them