Don't mind us and our no gun policy

Don't mind us and our no gun policy.
Oh another murder in N.America? I haven't heard of one here in ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourgirls.site/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any Brisbane anons?

I'm from Murwillumbah wanna buy some weed or mushies

Kek I sell weed too, went to murwillumbah a few months ago on a roadtrip to some dope airbnb place and cooked the fuck up, was nice

fuck off hippie
bet you support the greens too ya cunt

Lol Op you deluded fuck I've had like 10 shootings in the past 2 years in my state alone. Gun laws or no gun laws people are gonna kill other people.

op obviously doesnt realise people stab each other every day in the western suburbs let alone the unreported shootings

probably some melbourne vegan hipster faggot

Do you not know what a Sudanese is? Fuck sake mate. They're a fucking plague. If some monkey immigrant can get hold of a completely prohibited gun, then I should be able to buy one legally. You silly fuckin leftist tard.

That's where I'm from we have unreported shootings every week. I live down the road from commission housing and seen dead bodies and police there at least every 3 months

Preach! Especially with all those fucking violent home invasions. They've set a fucking precedent now where you can't even defend yourself with your fists v.s gun

Why do they go unreported? Government censorship?

In toronto there's probably a hundred shootings a year, but 90% is gang related and the other 10% is organized crime. We have strict gun lawa here but it's not Nanny tier like Australia

It doesn't make the news coz it happens all the time. I think that's the problem everyone has with op. Being sheltered and assuming bad things dont happen in their country.

Guns are gonna find their way here illegally if there is a gun ban. We're bordered by Mexico. What are you bordered by? Oh yeah, fucking water. Water doesn't pour into your country with illegal firearms last I checked, fucking moron.

I do not give the slightest little fuck what the police say, Given the chance to defend myself violently I will decapitate one of those little monkeys.

KEK
there are lots of illegal weapons smuggled in to the country. I actually hope this is bait and you aren't that retarded.

New Zealand though

Guns get in via shipping due to the massive Mob presence in cities like Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and such.

In the south west shithole of Bne here

Or have your registered firearm stolen and used in other home invasions.

any actual Melbournefags awake right now that sell weed?

There was two tv reported shootings in Melbourne this week cunt, stop being a fucking cuck

Have weed, don't sell RIP.
Good luck user

yeah there was a guy earlier selling, ill get ya his wickr name

Last time I checked, it's a lot fucking easier for smugglere to walk through a nonexistent land border than to try and smuggle through the air or sea. Your country isn't bordered by spics with rampant drugs and violence pouring over becuz hurr durr open borders.

got any hook ups then? I just moved here and I don't know anyone who sells

a lot of our ports are owned by Americans and chinks so yeah its pretty easy

if the guy with the wickr doesn't come through ill try hook you up user

Your own countryland kills you quicker than other humans can.

thanks.
kik or what?

ausfags git in

ganjaranja on wickr

You actually think it's just as easy to smuggle on a boat than just simply walking in due to lax border laws?? You may get some, but not nearly to the extent. Not even close.

you haven't seen how fucking retarded our ports and customs are pal

I love how knife murders went up every time gun murders went down

Looks like Wickr came through
Other wise [email protected]
happy smokin user

Doesn't matter, not when you can have Mexican drug lords literally walk in, because most of their business goes to the US. there are some benefits being bordered by nobody, if you actually think Australia gets even close to the amount of illegal firearms smuggled into the US you need to get your head checked.lmao.

Yeah but US gun laws are lax if anything I think it's sort of a scaling thing. Illegal firearms would be considered more vital in Aus than US

More vital because they'd be harder to obtain.

>wah wah im a whiny American

Simply exposing idiots that actually think that being bordered by water versus Mexicans actually doesn't do anything to change illegal smuggling like wow Lmfao. Consider cyanide.

haha I think there's very little need for illegal gun trade in America though, that's the only point im trying to make.

Sure there is, especially if you're a felon or an illegal immigrant. Not every state lets you walk in and buy a gun no questions asked. Sure some do (West Virginia), but nobody can with a record. And most people that want a gun in the big city don't want them for hunting..and can get illegal ones cheaper and easier.

if anything there would be more
we already dont import automatic weapons for civilian use because we straight up cant use them
so instead of getting guns from shoddy gun shops and factory workers we have more need of an illegal gun trade
even when you try to retract your comments to make yourself look like less of a retard, you still look like a retard
just give up

habib here
all aussie are bootas

Can we send you our gun thugs from SJW Queen Hillary's sanctuary cess-pools urban support centers so you can teach them your peace loving ways NZanon?

No? I didn't think so, so shut yer yap.

dont know what bootas are
but kill yourself anyway

ok im a retard :B

Are you kidding? It took me like three or so months and a bit over $400 to get my permit to BUY a gun up here in Connecticut.

You think some thug is gonna jump through those hoops or just go buy a hi point or some shit illegally for less money?

i tagged the wrong person
but thanks anyway

Yeah listen, i'm obviously talking out my ass and know very little about America's gun situation but cheers for all the info guys. I'm just glad i'm not as spastic as OP :^)

wait a sec
are you just saying this for other posters or are you replying to your own arguments

feels too easy

My own arguments. I obviously said stuff about things I know nothing about. Pity me i'm gun deprived in this great cuck nation

I knew there was a lot of you cunts here
can tell by the lingo

And women make to much money so not as much sex like SEA hehe
>I does polatic phaggots run Australia
US should invade

i dont know what you just said

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
Artbbs,LS magazines photo and video Girls & Boys

>>>> yourgirls.site/ yourgirls.site/