How smart are you, Sup Forums?

done

>You have to end up where you started.

> you have to end up where you started

> 5

meh

>You have to end up where you started.

/thread

Easy. could even have made it with 4 lines.

Want to number it for you?

please in the exact order in wich you draw the lines

You end up where you begin, how does the order even matter?

Mate i cant draw it rn but it is just two rectangles stacked on top of one another.

I hope this is bait.

5 straight lines
>straight

If you straighten those out, that's 8.

So you started in the top left, but you ended in the top right.

Leave me alone

I do believe that's the first legitimate answer we've had.

Solved using 3 lines easypeasy

First non-retard. Copied from the last time this was posted, but hey.

Not if he redrew over his lines, idiot

See

winnar

xDDdDDDd

No there have been like 3 so far

Smart enough to not take the bait

Not a solution with infinitely small lines and dots. That answer is no better than the retards with 500 width lines.

Yeah I mean I guess it didn't break the rules

Idk guys, this was the first answer that satisfied all criteria.

Don't you talk shit about my lines you fuck.

See
As long as the dots have a non zero size, it's just a matter of how far you need to draw the lines out.

idiots

Then it's more than 5 lines you fucking retard

You have to end where you started

WRONG

Fucking easy

Retards

No it isnt. I cant draw it rn but just put two rectangles sharing the same side

It's clear enough in the problem that the solution should be applicable for any size dots, including 0.

this

Make a 4 tip crown going past the dots and then draw a straight line to the beginning of your first line.

This

it's the same as

yeah, it was more a troll post than anything

there u are

fake and gay

congratulation. you are smart

kek, what's so fake bout it?

everthing, you are on Sup Forums

Holy fuk

Very impressive, turning the solution already posted upside down, lol.

Holy shit finally someone with a fucking brain

mwahahaha I'm smart, ain't I ? kek :^)

>implying any other answer is correct
this image is retarded because there is no requirement not to cross lines
it isnt even as challenging as the envelope which takes most people three minutes at most.

/thread

Safe to say you're all retarded

/thread

Finally drew it. Was literally one of the first ones to solve it and this is way simpler than that jew star thing.

>5 straight lines
> pencil wasn't lifted
> ended up where started

user you're a genius

first of all that's more than 5 lines. Second of all, I have no idea where you started but you can't have finished in the same spot.

That takes six lines to draw without lifting your pencil.

should clarify, would take more than 5 lines to draw that. doubling over a line counts as another line. dumbass.

Literally nowhere on that does it say that the lines cant cross eachother.

You could just color entire area with the pen into a solid colour.

Except it's not. With that, you can't end where you started and can't have had any less than 6 actual lines/direction changes.

How in the fuck are you counting more than 5 lines? I ended up just drawing back over one of the lines as it is technically allowed.

>end up where you started

See, you're caught up on the 5 lines at the end, you're forgetting that to make that combination would take at least six strokes of the pencil, and even then doesn't end up in the same spot. You're still wrong.

It does not say that in the rules and if the line is already drawn then how are you drawing another line?

Drawing back over a line is another line. Second, you didn't even end up where you started.

No, that's clearly 5 lines.

No, it's not. You're wrong. And it's already been solved correctly before you. Please stop.

Doubling back over a line is drawing another line, just for reference, and even still you end up in a different spot from where you started.

It's 5 lines, I drew back over lines nigger

One of those 5 lines must have been drawn at least partially twice, making it 6 lines.

because your pencil is physically drawing another fucking line dumbass.

Mathematically, a line over another line, parallel to that line in the same plane is the same line. Bamboozled once again. I did end up where I started, you can't even tell where I started from because it all connects.

See No it's not, the line is already drawn.

Listen you fucking kike shitstain, drawing back over a line counts as another line. And even if it didn't you're still not where you started.

If you want to use mathematical definitions, then a line is infinitely long and can never be drawn. Also, mark the point where you supposedly started and ended, then.

Is this a math exam? no? then math has nothing to do with it you autistic fucknugget.

Oh my fucking god, you autist. I'm not going to record myself showing how I started in the top left and ended up there. The rules say nothing about drawing over another line and you can't be drawing a new line if it's the same line.

> can't /thread own post
Still wrong. Faggot

Started in top left and ended up there.

Math or not, it's the same line so I'm not drawing another line.

>calls me an autist
>only argument is the literal definition of a line and the rules

yeah, I'M the autist here.

okay
i did it. it starts on the x.

Autists on Sup Forums are mad because I found a loophole none of them thought about. Mad cause I drew a simple line rather than some dumbass jew star that goes out of the entire frame.

you didn't and you are.

Exactly, and the rules say I can do that.

Do I understand it correctly that you drew line 4 halfway, then line 5 back and forth, then the final half of line 4?

Yep, still 5 lines, nigger. Although I can think of different ways to draw back over and still end up in the same spot.

That's 7 lines.