How can atheists be considered moral when they don't believe in the Ten Commandments?

How can atheists be considered moral when they don't believe in the Ten Commandments?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_religion#State_churches
youtube.com/watch?v=k6s1-caKRtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can religious people run our government when they believe in imaginary people

>North Korea
>Soviet Union

Yeah, because all atheist countries were so successful.

Ur stupid

They have millions of buddhists and shintoist were. They don't have the same concept of religion as we do, so you cannot compare it.

Stupid atheist.

You know morality, philosophy, and laws were in place prior to those ten rules right?

Are you fucking autistic?

from what movie is that picture?

wasn't it the never ending story or some shit

If you think you need religion to have morals you are a cuck and a faggot.

It's just a different morality. There is more than 1.
NO WAIT! You're way of thinking is the only way! Everyone who disagrees is WRONG!

Yes

How can so-called Christians believe in a God who they tell us created evil and causes men to destroy each other and God's creation? Why do so-called Christians believe in a God that hurts humans?

There's no mention of the hell in the bible, so why haven't you left Christianity yet?

There is more than one moral code.
Ten Commandments is just one moral code.
Morality is determined by a particular group of people.
Even a Wife Swapping Sex Club has morality.

Plenty of Athiests hold the same morality as the Ten Commandments, anyhow.... they are one of many common sense moralities.

You forgot the U.S.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

>EU
>checkmate

EU is not a country now is it faggot?

But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars--their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Yea its even better, its a collection of countries all banned together under one flag, all secular.
>checkmate pt. 2

>all secular

Not all, idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_religion#State_churches

I've been lurking since 06 and b/ros are getting more and more cucked every month

Buddhism is an athiestic religion, aka a lack of belief in God. Buddha himself said that God prohibited people from reaching true enlightenment.

Stupid religitard.

So you're acting morally just because you can access heaven when you die ? Isn't that kind of selfish

Buddhism is still a religion.

Stupid autheist.

An what are they all banned from then? Fucking COD is it? Typical dumb yank

It's a failed ideology that fucked us all in the butt with immigrant dick.

Most of these are either only in spirit and basically as meaningless as the Queen, or forced to bend their religion around the EU's regulations to included in the alliance. So... again you're fucking wrong :D
>Checkmate pt. 3, the checkmating

...like the commandment about goat milk soup?
Or the one about not eating shellfish?

Your faggotry is showing

The immigrants are the only provlem :/

Rule 34 on Lot's daughters... this is now a Wincest thread!

>Checkmate pt. 3
>:D
>being a massive fgt
You're a degenerate cuck that was born in a generation that likes immigrants raping their wives

dont come again with that checkmate shit

Actually, I sincerly hope the Middle East is bathed in a carpet bombing fire and all the worthless sand nigger phsycopaths there cook alive in screaming agony, and if it were up to me those backwards non-thinking goat humpers would all die.
>Checkmate pt. 4, checkinated

Yet still you don't acknowledge that the EU failed and that you left-wing cucks support this stupid shit
>checkmate im a massive faggot

Aren't you going to ask me why atheists can't define atheism?

Why?? Just why???

This gay troll post is getting really fucking old.

They can! You just won't listen

I only believe in two commandments:
Ketchup and mustard!

Disregard that, I was thinking of condiment

Can you look those up for me? What bible are you reading?

These rules sound pretty useful, why do atheists again hate them?

They don't, actually. Why do you think athiests hate everything about christians? I'm sure they don't even think about you

Lol, if the only thing that makes you a good person is the fact that you only do good things because you're scared of hell, then you're not a good person. I do good things because I believe they're good, not because I'm scared of punishment. Dipshit. I bet you wont even reply to this because you know I'm right, and you never reply to people that point your shitty arguments out.

God is so far up his own ass holy shit. He's like that friend that gets mad if you hang out with anyone but him. What a desperate weirdo. Arrogant AF too.

Like what? But remember wearing fedoras, shitposting on Sup Forums and watching MLP aren't good things.

Fedora and neck beards from redddit bub

Dude seriously? It's been like four years of this post, it's not even trolling. Literally seek a therapist.

Why do religious people need a sky daddy to tell them wrong from right?
>not being able to use common sense

I haven't posted in over a year I think. This dude is still posting that shit Never ending story/atheist thread?

OK I've seen this sad looking kid on these athiest threads before. Where the fuck is it from? Is it something religious movie or something?

>How can religious be considered sane when they don't believe in the plain reason, and proof?

Humans evolved on Earth, and some jackasses knew they could steal from gullible people with weak egos, promising them an after life if they utter words praising the space god.

The movie Neverending story

The Never Ending Story, an 80's movie. The movie is a fantasy for children. It is not religious. Pure fantasy, intended to inspire kid's imaginations.

rita repulsa from mighty morphin power rangers

I believe in Great Commandment
youtube.com/watch?v=k6s1-caKRtQ

Thanks, now I know.

How can religion be treated as Moral when you need to be reminded to NOT kill someone for their wife and bread?
Atheist are FedoraFucks and Religion is a Death Cult.

I know this thread is b8 and I'm not going to get into religious shit because I have no idea what I'd be talking about, but I just wanna say that the grill in the picture is pretty cute, and she seems like a nice girl. I'm going to watch the neverending story, to see how cute she is in the movie.

This same fucking thread is made every fucking day, and after two years you'd think the shitheads posting it would give up, but they don't.

If there is a heaven, I'll personally make certain your ass is sent to hell.

Get rid of the first four and make killing number one.

>fuck yea! Yummy bait.

Why are Christfags so hung up on the 10 Commandments? Why not the Sermon on the Mount? It's attributed to Jesus, the Son of God, personally, whereas the 10 Commandments (plus all those other ones that people ignore because they have ADD or something, and also because they ain't giving up shit like shellfish, polyester-cotton clothing, or fucking that fat disgusting moo-cow their deceased brother hooked up with for some reason, i.e. drugs/alcohol) are attributed to Moses, and you only have his say so that they were directly from God--kinda like Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon, just less batshit crazy.

The Sermon on the Mount is a message that absolutely anyone, regardless of their beliefs, can appreciate, and take to heart. Well, anyone with any sense of morality and decency anyway. The 10 Commandments are just a bunch of rules (some of highly questionable value) that assholes want to shove down everyone else's throats but see no reason to honor in full themselves--it's also the foundation of Sharia Law, but all the good little fundie faggots just like to pretend that it's not, cuz Islams are bad and evil, and hate Jesus and 'Murrica.

The Sermon is kinda bullshit ultimately too, but only because humanity is absolute shit to begin with. Yea, if people did live by the message of the sermon, the world would be in much better shape. Fundamentalist Christians don't want a better world though. They want the same old fucked up one we already have, except with them in absolute and total control of it, hence their love of the message of the Old Testament over that of the Gospels.

Except it hasn't failed...
>checkmate pt. 5 you got checked

Yeah but those retards all commit suicide. Dumb asses!

dont believe in omniscientt entities

Fuck off, bit

>>North Korea
but North Koreans do believe in god, Its just that they think it's kim jong un.

naw just a gay christian=ubermensch copypasta