Weed did nothing for me. I tried different types and still nothing. Wthat's wrong with me b?

Weed did nothing for me. I tried different types and still nothing. Wthat's wrong with me b?

You don't know who to inhale smoke..

Though all my friends experienced something

agrreed

you don't know how to inhale smoke

Ive smoked sigs for a year now tho

stop using it as a suppository

*how to inhale
Pretty much either this or you're smoking some really shitty weed. If your local weed shop has packaging with the cannabinoid contents labelled, go for one with a high THC level (more than 20%), especially if sativa-hybrid.

Ill try that thanks

Your not alone either mate. All my mates in high school were getting stoned and loving it. it did nothing for me. Years later though MDMA is the SHIT! get some of that into ya!

my friend has been 'smoking' for 4 years now but he doesnt properly inhale the cigs he smokes, he kinda barely touches his lips to it and inhales way more normal air than smoke and he doesnt get too high because of this

Its so expencive tho

Well just to be sure, how to inhale properly?

1.50 dollar a gram in my state

The first time i smoked it had no impact. I also had smoked baccy before. Try again. If you have tried again...then idk maybe your natural endocannabinoids are on fleek

what state is that?

If a bag is full of trichomes and the weed doesn't get you high (you can see the thricomes in light on the bag) does it mean the bag fucked the bud out of the thricomes because of static or whatever?

If you don't know how to inhale smoke then you are literally retarded and shouldn't be smoking weed anyway.

he's talking about MDMA

must be cbd weed, not thc

OP I think the more you expect the less you'll get. All that will happen in my experience is you'll be really chilled out and/or giggly. Maybe im wrong though. Acid is the best casual drug IMO OP.

so am I
the state of unconciousness

aww fuck