Daily carry thread. Post your gear Sup Forums

Daily carry thread. Post your gear Sup Forums

What kind of holster is that?

Cant carry my shotgun unfortunately..

Zorn skinny rig.

Nice setup, glad to see the OC spray instead of a taser. Guessing you cant get a CCW permit where you live or you are under 21?

Dont know what ccw is..gues its a permit to carry weapons. Its hard to get here in switzerland, but having them at home is easy. Also think would be a little overkill most of the time. ;)

I also think its funny, that the swiss army knive is considered harmless..you can open it with one hand and it locks in position. You dont fuck around with a knive like that. If i may ask: Why is yours so small? Any practical reason?

>Simple
>Easy
>Deadly

My favorite weapon.

Concealed carry weapon permit. I don't really think it's overkill. I have seen some people do crazy shot before on the roads and in public. A guy I work with saw a guy pull a gun in a parking lot shoot a guy in the head then as he was leaving he pointed it right at my co-worker then he left. So I'll be damned if I ever get caught in a spot like that unarmed.

>no lighter
Do you get off by trolling or something?

My carry also usually have a coast flashlight but i lost it last week replacement hasnt shown up.
>inb4 hurr durr keltec

I have bigger knives but I love this one because I can clip it in my pocket and still have room to reach in for keys or whatever. I used this knife for work everyday on the farm, it is super useful as a tool. The bigger knives take up my whole pocket on one side so i don't use them as much.

Damn, is that a microtech??

I don't smoke breh.

whats with the blue tape?

Hahahaaa yeah forgot that one. And the watch. And the keys to house and car. Oh well

You mean my leatherman?

I bet you live in USA. IN UE there is not that dangerous, we don't have freaks with weapons on the streets that shoot themselves everyday.

Nothing wrong with a keltec imo, nuggets don't care what kind of gun you point/shoot at them with

Covering up the serial number cuz paranoid kek

Like the bavaclan incident? Or however the fuck you spell it?

aah. fair enough.

>there is not that dangerous
You are why the UK is leaving the EU

You must drive a BMW my friend has exact setup and he is a BMW man

Ya i love it

Sure there are incidents, like everywhere, but I live 22 years and never had any dangerous situation in my life and rarely hear about any from my friends. I can come home by foot drunk, stoned etc. in the middle of the night and it's safe nobody will threat or shoot me.

And really its just insurance having this, it doesn't cost much to obtain and target shooting is fun as hell so it's a win win in my eyes.

Daamn looks like a microtec, never seen a green leatherman like that

I wish. F150.

>no keys

it's cool that you climb through the window when you leave the house

You linked the wrong pic--some guy with a Leatherman. The green OTF in another, earlier pic is an HK Turmoil

Same here man, Ive lived here 27 years and never had a problem but that doesn't change the fact that there are bad people in every country just because it hasn't happened to us doesn't mean it won't. There are people who would shank you in a heartbeat for your phone and wallet, thugs are everywhere usually you just hear about it on the news but eventually something bad can happen to anyone, I would rather be prepared than a helpless victim

Lol you would laugh if I showed you my keyring

Oh shit I'm retarded, on my phone my bad

Some of us don't have to worry about dindus nuffinin in our shit. I'm this guy btw.

Ok, nice. You leave your house unlocked 24/7 and don't carry a key with you. You don't need keys for work or a car either?

just a different holster for the 1911 now galco combat master instead of the yaqui, 1911 will also be taking a backseat once my hi power has meprolights installed

my nigger

My EDC, minus my lock pics that I left in my truck that night and my pistol that I had already shown when I took the pic.
Just thought I'd mention I don't lock my house and I don't even know where the keys to the door locks are.

And the pistol.

Damn very nice

No keys for work. Truck keys hang in the switch 24/7.

Muh serpa nig.

What's inside the case that says "warning this product is not a safe alternative to cigarettes" ?

How does the Taurus treat You? Always had bad luck with that brand.

You must live in the midwest?

You never seen a can of Copenhagen???

Plebs...

>gets violently raped and murdered because he's disarmed

>crime doesn't happen everywhere

Being this stupid

Brokeback Mountain starter kit

I used to keep my 9mm in the car.

Then I had to stop cause my ccp was stolen, and this liberal hellhole I moved to since I got it doesn't wanna issue me one.

But, the main threat to my freedom and safety is police, so no amount of weapons would matter, and I'm sure when they kill me I will magically have one on me.

I'm white, 32, live in pennsylvania.

Left my knife in the car.

I love this one.
It's very reliable, I run a box of cheap range ammo through it every weekend with no issues.
I did have a problem with ppv ammo not feeding but that seemed very brand specific. Every 2 months I run a box of my carry hollow points thought it again with no problems. No ft, no fte. I'm quite happy with it.

GA. As long as you aren't in Atlanta you're as safe as it gets.

LOL.
I'm a bit of a cowboy type.
I own a farm and horses.

must have

Do you own one of these too?

Mild chuckle/10

Nope.
I'm 100% straight.

The police harass you??

How much did all that run you?

I went to Georgia for a week and stayed at a friend's hunting property I loved it there. Even the black people I met where rednecks, very unique.

Yep. Most blacks around here that hold jobs and are contributors to the community have hard southern drawls and fly rebel flags on their trucks. Only in the hoods and on the sides of the streets do you see niggers and they're usually harmless.

they are extremely corrupt... and I'm a loud anti-corruption, anti-fascism libertarian.

Sounds like you haven't met very many police officers

I'm live on a farm as well, I put up my 30-30 and upgraded to this. Much more effective ranch rifle. My custom paint job as well.

Sorry to hear, all the cops in my area seem decent

Forgot pic.

>everyone carries a gun or knife

What's it like living in a shithole where you need to be armed to mail a letter?

The marlin was in that pic because of the people I was talking to and it fit the theme.
I don't use it much.

I suck at phones

Why the everdrive and not an ez 4? Just curious

>in Switzerland
Not fucking likely dickhead

Well by that logic you should get rid of your local fire department. Because your house will never catch fire.

Considering a .357 for my first concealed carry gun. Should I go sig or mag? Semi or revolver?

Nice. Here is mine, can't say I love her as much as my AK though.

Is the AK 7.62 or 5.45?

Peaceful and safe. More than we can say about whatever shithole you're posting from

I live in a big city that's more "dangerous" than any of the places you morons live and I don't feel the need to carry around a pistol. Why are you such pussies?

Everyone I know who carries a gun around cant wait to use the thing. They put themselves in situations where they might have to use it. They elevate every single argument they get in to because they have a gun. It's pathetic.

Well maybe of you and all the other good, law abiding citizens were carrying guns your big city wouldn't be such a dangerous shit hole.

Get a nice semi like a Glock 26 or if you like hammer pistols look at Berretta px4 storm subcompact. I use a full-size px4 for my home defense pistol, I have put it through hell with thousands of rounds thru it with no problems. Here is mine.

No I mean "dangerous" like when you say it. Which means I live around black people. It's not actually dangerous.

My daily driver. Got it used with low miles on Craigslist. Oh shit, am I edgey enough for this thread? Uh... You can't see me but I have have 2 samurai swords strapped to my back, and I'm wearing a t-shirt that says, "Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck." on it. Also, I smoke Marlboro reds but I rip the filters off first and drink the lighter fluid from my zippo when I'm thirsty.

A) Why do you carry the post it flags?
B) Do you enjoy thinking you're solid snake with that flashlight?
i only really give a shit about question A

Idk man. Kinda sounds like you only know niggers or don't know any real law abiding gun owners.

Meh, idiots. I carry a gun for SELF defense, either me or my family. I don't go looking for trouble, I pay taxes for police and fire, unless you someone getting raped or bludgeoned to death you call police and let em do their job. I'm no vigilante...

>real law abiding gun owners.
Meaning hunters who are so terrified and insecure that they have to carry a guy everywhere. The rest of you pathetic white people and just sad.
I mean, tons of people around here keep a gun in the glove box in case they hit a deer or something, but only the lamest of douchebags brings a gun to denny's.

thank you. everyone in this thread is a god damn meat head. I bet they're ugly too.

I carry because I can, I want to, and my son is incapable of protecting himself. If he ever got hurt because I was too much of a buttblasted faggot to do everything within my power to protect him then that would be on me 100%.

Idk man. By your use of the word "nigger" you kind of proved my point that you're just a racist moron who think any neighborhood with minorities is dangerous and that you need to carry a handgun with you to date night at red lobster.

It's not because I have low self esteem, it's for protection.