So Sup Forums. I am a 22yo white gay guy from Australia...

So Sup Forums. I am a 22yo white gay guy from Australia. I just had my second sexual health check and am pretty sure that I have HIV. Just a text from the clinic asking to come in and discuss my results which all but means HIV positive. Was cautious when it came to sexually partners and more recently have been using protection a lot –anyway I'm pretty sure whoever gave it to me was unaware they had it (though I couldn't tell you exactly who it was).

I live in Australia and healthcare here is beyond good so I'm sure I'll be getting the latest meds the developed world has to offer but was just curious if anyone else has HIV in 2016 and how it fucks with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm pretty sure whoever gave it to me was unaware they had it (though I couldn't tell you exactly who it was).
Just keep on what you're doing, and spread it as far as possible. Way too many faggots in the world. You're doing God's work, Son.

Depends how much money you have. Jews can basically live a normal life with AIDS. Also, your basically limited to fucking people with AIDS, unless you're an asshole.

I don't have HIV but if you are careful and take the meds, it is now possible to not transmit the virus. So you can even have children and everything. Ask your doctors when you see them anyway dude, everyone is a little bit different and reacts differently to what they're going through. Hope it's not HIV though. Stay strong.

Everyone with aids/hiv needs to be round up and shot everyone infected with anything

Yeah that is generally what I reading online. Pills for the rest of my life though – which isn't great but better than dying I suppose.

Just wish I knew how to avoid it, but no regrets I suppose.

You should definitely regret getting HIV... Carpe Diem doesn't really apply here.

Poor wording, yes I do regret getting HIV.

Don't worry bro, it might just be syphilis

Oh,oh! I know this one! Protip: don't fuck hundreds of men up the assignment, and you won't get aids! Little known secret to good health!

Man it's 3AM, stop freaking out.
I live in Australia, I've always been asked to come into the Doctors or clinic for sexual health checks and have always came back negative to everything.

If its caught quick enough its reversible
Only for white people though, its not reversible for blacks.

0.01 % of the white population has whats called a CCR5-Δ32 (CCR5-Delta 32) mutation in their genes. They do not have the proteins that virus's feed off of.
If you are white your genetic code can be altered by introducing the CCR5-Δ32 gene in combination with fresh stem cells into your system. Then forcing your body to adapt. It can't be done with blacks because contrary to what people want to believe and the liberals and SJW say blacks are a completely different gene set than whites.

Now go get fixed and stop being a faggot

I got genital herpes which isn't aids but still suxx

Im straight tho, godspeed user

I love when auto correct makes people look like idiots. Go fuck yourself in the assignment buddy.

Wow nice nigga

LOL where were all you support fags when I thought I might have gotten it HIV?

It's an experimental study, not a treatment. People how doenst have CCR5 are 'immune' against the virus, cause HIV needs CCR5 and CD4 marker to replicate. Nothing to do with skin colour, though.

You have no idea what you're talking about but I wish it were true.

You'll live a normal life as long as you take your antivirals as soon as possible. And no, your life span won't dwindle.
With luck, you might even get a cure during your lifetime.

Just don't be an ass-hole and use protection.

you should probably kill yourself instead of draining your nation's money.

>Was cautious when it came to sexually partners and more recently have been using protection

>couldn't tell you exactly who it was

You're retarded and a faggot

Lol, I'd rather have an auto-correct issue than AIDS, You disease-ridden faggot :D

I'm a doner and if you're looking up the wiki you're looking up information that is more than 10 years old, the system works and is being used today. Been tapped for my stem cells 3 times now (very painful), I've been told I have saved 18 lives. But I'm in country where no free healthcare. I get paid big $$$ for the tap and the person that needs the cure pays even more $$$

Hey, fella. It's sad to discover something like this. It seems to me that you are really positive about your life, even though you know it wont be exactly how you were expecting. I'm a med student in Rio, and my med school is renowned for treating HIV+ pacients. Let mt tell you some shit you probably already read in internet: You can live a normal life with indetectable viral copies. You can have sex with non HIV+ people and they probably wont have a problem with this if you explain simple thing like prevention and odds of infection. AIDS is getting more heterosexual than ever, and old people and women are the growing groups of risk. Talk to your doctor and he can surelly help out with your insecurities, better than google or wikipedia. I know that you know its not the end. Just dont blame yourself. Youre not responsible for a virus existing. Gather yourself with people in the same situation and help them.

The best way to avoid HIV is to not get cum up your ass. Don't be a fag

Not OP, I don't have AIDS, and you're still a retard.

>completely different gene set
you really believe this, don't you.

we don't even have a "completely different gene set" from apes or even mice.
>you're a fucking idiot

>You can have sex with non HIV+ people and they probably wont have a problem with this if you explain simple thing like prevention and odds of infection.
Haha, No. Only other fags will

Wait, you are a bone marrow donor, but you know you have this lack of CCR5? Tell me more, I just had an exam about HIV and i'm curious

Notice you didn't deny being a faggot. Enjoy your eventual AIDS, cockgobbler.

1/5 gay guys has hiv whether they know it or not.

I wonder how that conversation goes?
"Hi, I shoot death out of the end of my dick. However, I'm willing to put less than a micrometer of latex between you and a slow, painful demise. Fuck me!"

Ignorance is saddening

Sadder that butt-ramming men and getting AIDS?
I didn't think so.

This just in OP is a faggot and has aids.

OP is always a faggot, it was only a matter if time.

Step yo game up nikka

an hero aids that's what you get for being a faggot

>So you can even have children and everything
good one

I've just seen a document on TV where the guy was diagnosed in 1989 and was still alive and 100% normal looking. I was surprised.

HIV meds are actually pretty cheap now. Roughly $100 per month. Have a family friend that has been HIV/aids + for 20 years. You'll be alright mate.

>Was cautious when it came to sexually partners
>I couldn't tell you exactly who it was

Do you even realize how much double think you are trapped in? Does the media really have you so brainwashed that you believe that this kind of degeneracy is acceptable?

>Just wish I knew how to avoid it
Easy, don't engage in buggery with every dude that smokes you out with ice.

This was a large concern of mine because i got raped. I had to watch a lot of ted talks to chill the fuck out. Its sucks you have it but its cool to know you still get to have sex. Just be careful out there homie

Dead man walking, just don't spread it any further, try and hunt down those who have it you

i remember i did study abroad program in Australia, which was fun. on the last night i finally got to smash my roommate, she was 6/10, but fucked like a rocket. so this bitch gave me chlamydia, but i am not going to lie, i was stupid myself and fucked her without protection. anyway, when i got tested back home, doctor also called me at the end of the day and just said, i have to call back tomorrow to talk about my test. so i had the same fucking feeling till next morning, but all doctor wanted to tell me is that is not a big deal and i have to be more carefull. She literally said: once doesn't count. anyway, the positive part about it: since then, nothing will get even close to my dick without protection. i am so paranoid about it, i don't even let them suck it without anymore. and i guess its good for OP too, he still young, and hopefully will have learned his lesson. he is still faggot though

OP.
I'll make it quick:
the only time i cheated with my current GF of 5 years I did without protection with a drug dealer (hot though) in the back alley of a club.
The next day i realized what I did, luckily enough i had a trip in 2 days which would have gotten me away from GF for 4 weeks (perfect timing to have tests of fourth generation have 99.99% accuracy).
This was the scare of my life, i cried and cried the whole time, asked for mercy and forgiveness even though I don't believe, went to church to cry. I knew I would have ruined everything in my life and her life forever.
I was negative, but this experience changed my life.
if you are negative, don't ever EVER miss protection, trust me life as HIV positive is not the same.

fuck that, using a condom is literally the shittiest tier thing you can do

>cautious when it came to sexually partners
>recently have been using protection
>recently
>cautious
>fucks gay men raw
You are some kind of special, just end it. The world will thank you.

you had hetero sex a single time with a third partner and you really worried to get hiv... propaganda works well

he said she was dealing drugs, i think user did right thing to get tested

yes getting tested is never a bad idea. but being dealer means not much.. most of my dealers are cleaner than most of my bosses. if she was into heroin and stuff thats another story.

what I mean is that one single partner one single time in hetero sex means low risk still risk.

I have a very close friend, he fucked a girl (his cousin actually) by her ass, no protection, and he still got clean. Its about maths and probability, I guess. Same with russian roulette, though

Good luck user, I've been there.

All clinics I've been to give you the results in a follow-up appointment, regardless of whether you have nothing or everything. Not to give you false hope, but until they tell you for certain that you're HIV positive I wouldn't do anything.

Also even if you have unprotected receptive anal with a positive partner your odds of contracting HIV are something like 1.38%.

Have you bottomed unprotected with HIV positive guys 74 times? Not to mention that in Australia only 0.1% of the population have HIV.

May the odds be ever in your favour mate.

paranoia was fueled by the fact i cheated and I don't use protection with my gf. I don't give a shit about my life but i would have ruined her life if, even by micro-chance, i had cought hiv.

i researched a lot. statistically in a first world country chances are 0.2% to get HIV from unprotected sex with a stranger, basically 1 every 2000. Even if she's HIV positive there's the chance you don't catch the virus depending on the type of sex act you perform (oral is lower chance, vaginal is medium-high chance depending on duration etc. anal is high chance) and in general gets down to luck.

That woman, other than being a drug dealer was pretty easy to pray on, she actually went to me and wanted to fuck so badly. I was drunk and high and couldn't think straight, fucked her for a couple minute then we got interrupted and it all ended there. The fact she was a easy one and druggie got me paranoid. This + the cheating story, it all became a destructive cocktail of guilt, fear, terror, remorse which fucking ate my soul alive for 1 month.
Chances were low, but you can't stop thinking "what if" the whole time until you result negative.

Never been more scared in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

yes its always scary, I've been there...

But yeah, the girl my friend did was known to be HIV positive. He knew it, but couldn't help it to do his HIV positive cousin by her ass, probably balls deep and hard. Human being is like that.

But this lucky bastard got clean, until today.

Apparently receptive-anal is the higher risk, that's why gay men are more exposed.

Good thing here to be straight male with no anal fetishes. But every time this topic comes up I get anxious, 2 years I haven't been tested, never did unprotected with strangers only girlfriends, but who knows.