Please rate me face and all, and would you let me fuck?

Please rate me face and all, and would you let me fuck?

>tfw no new Brandon lewds

I'd take em if they were appreciated

Not even gay and I would suck that dick.

I'd appreciate new Brandon lewds, tbh.
He should post some new ones for dedicated fans like me.

6/10 max

Damn. Is 6 even good? And is my face bad

gona be real with you ur a 6/10 at your best.

gona be a no for me fam.

Yes, you are ugly, your dick is deformed, and your face makes me want to fuck pic related more than you

Why only 6? Is it my face? I could never get laid so I'll kill myself if I'm that unfucksble..

This is so fucked up

Do it then ugly fuck

Brandon shoop

You look depressed. You should end your life.

U make me so horny, u look like a young Mark Wahlberg.

The OP pic is not shooped...

It really is ,your dick but if my face is fucked up what does it matter?That's really sad. And I am, only because nobody ever found me good enough...

Are you a girl? And so you disagree with the folks calling me ugly or 6 at best?!

kys/10

Fuck off ass hole

Is that really you, Branders?

Kys/I'll help your family

Please

Yes, why do people find me unattractive man?

Remember the good old days when I spammed you daily on /soc/ and edited your timestamps to make it look like it was you? Good times.

You guys have been doing this shit to me for years, why don't you get a fucking life? Are you really that sick, retarded & obsessed with me? You all are truly the epitome of autism. Get a fucking life.

Hell yeah you can fuck me as hard as you want anytime. You're really handsome and have a really great cock 9/10 easily

Real Branders or not? The Internet never forgets but nobody will ever really care and in a few hundred years nobody will remember either.

Wow thank you mam!

Shh, you, shh
>never forgets
>forgets
WUT
Ugh. You look plain. Boring. And boring is a deal breaker even if you had a big dick...which you don't anyways. We could be at a mutual friend's house party, and you'd be the dude that stares at me all night but doesn't come up to say anything. And then you'd go home wondering what went wrong. Guys like you are no one's type.

This is why I feel like shit.... if no girl wants me, I may as well rape one and then off myself... girls are SO FUCKING SHALLOWITH

NOBODY WILL EVEN TELL ME WHY I LOOK TOO PLAIN FOR SEX... and i fucking do talk to girls and they always act uninterested

Please try and help me before I do something awful

Stop giving a shit about girls for two seconds.

your face is cute. you are cute. don't be depressed, be angry because sjw fascists have turned you into a 3rd class citizen.

Seriously, stop attaching so much importance on whether or not someone wants to bang you. Stop using that as a metric to determine self worth. Because clearly it's not working.

How the fuck can i? I'm a man, and I'm fuckingl deprived of what literally all my friends can get.... every girl I've made a move on has politely rejected me... every time I ask here, almost everyone except a couple fags with no standards explains I look bad... I'm tired of it. While I'm alive nobody wanted me, when I'm dead I'll at least be athe peace

girls are worthless whores. you are better than that.

I doubt you're a girl tho... the only people to ever say i am cute are men... I am strsight... I want to be what girls like..Having a sex life matters... and if no girl wants me at 24, I'll die alone... I'd rather be dead than an inferior male pos

Post your ass

Stop doing that. And focus on something else. Focus on getting you life together. Get in shape, develop hobbies, go back to college and get a degree for a field of work that fascinates you. Fix yourself. Once you do that, you'll become interesting. But by then you won't care the same way you used to. You'll be actually happy and self-fulfilled.
Or you could just keep sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. Cuz that's working for you, right?

Fuck offAnd even a whore wouldn't accept a smart, successful and charming guy like me JUST BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS

IT'S SO DISHEARTENING IT'S LIKE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

You sound less interested in the solution and much more interested in self pity.

My life is together ffs I make over 63k a year and I do work out... doesn't change girls ruLing me out as not even fuckable just because ,you looks..

Girls don't care about my interests and hobbies or personslity... they exclude me at just a glance and it's not fair... I want to die... there's nothing else wrong with me other than the looks girls despise

What's the solution then? Literally, only things girls do is make me feel awful by saying I look shit, and then offer no constructI've criticism to help me.... I have a job market interests, hobbies.

how do I fix my godamn stupid face.??

I live in fucking nyc for Christ's sake, and I can tell even get a tinder match. I can't take it

I'll let you in on a secret: Girls don't care too much about looks, it's not as important as the other stuff. Being interesting and exciting. Having passion. Being assertive and taking action. This is why otherwise cute boys can and do get passed up for kinda mediocre guys have learned to rely on attributes outside of looks to get ahead.

m8 look into anti-depressants and benzos. You're in such a terrible place mentally you just need a few medicated months or years to stop caring. Good luck

Girls definitely care about looks, hence comments like And also me not being able to get any matches

Nice facial structure, amazing cock. Would literally pay you to dominate me

i think your dick grew a little bit since last year

I honestly don't believe you.
And you don't need girls to be interested in your hobbies. Hobbies are supposed to better round you out as a human being. And being passionate about a hobby (anything really) goes a long way to being interesting. That's why I'll watch nerds get play with hot girls by talking about video games the right way. Emphasis on "the right way".

Those can't fix my appearance (why I can't attract)

Looks are a first impression. And you look boring. But I doubt you would if you are what you say you are. Try meeting a girl in real life and talking to her like you aren't a creep with an ulterior motive.
What I used to tell my guy friends about flirting:
>Talk to girls as if you have absolutely no intention of getting in their pants

These would be adequate solutions

this...quads dont lie brandon

You're getting comments like that because this is Sup Forums and we've been seeing these fucking threads for years. You don't get matches because you have the personality of a moldy sandwhich, not because of how you look. Ffs pull your head out of your ass